Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2020, 08:32 AM   #61
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Note people the general media has turned the corner , no truth no facts just help get Big T and keep the distorted rhetoric going ,,,,, don't feed the machine ( remember any cost)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:13 AM   #62
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Speaking of your liver...

You are supposed to filter the ethylene glycol before consuming it. In the old days, you would pour it thrown slices of bread. One can only hope you at least let it cool off after draining it from your YUGO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortylove View Post
Prove it. You want to know who is the lied. Why don’t we go back to Mr. Obama, there you is a liver. Along with his whole administration. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortylove View Post
You are just stuck under your rock. Good luck to you.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:41 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

yep. definitely an election year ..

TRUMP MEANIE BAD! YELLS AT WOMEN SNOWFLAKE LEADERS!

May got ousted for her BREXIT failure to Boris the Spider and Merkel so fucked over Germany with her "diversity" bullshit she was forced to opt out of running for re-election.

BUT ORANGE MAN MEAN!!

BAHHASAAAAAAAA

Trump was 'near-sadistic' in phone calls with female world leaders, according to CNN report on classified calls

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-nea...222432689.html

• President Donald Trump's freewheeling and unprepared approach to phone calls with world leaders tended to turn ugly if the recipient was a woman, according to a new CNN report.

• Trump was "near-sadistic" when speaking with leaders like former UK Prime Minister Theresa May and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, calling them "stupid" and "a fool," according to Carl Bernstein, a longtime Washington Post reporter of Watergate fame who reported the story for CNN.

• One source called Trump's calls with May "humiliating and bullying," while Merkel reportedly took Trump's antics "like water off a duck's back."

• "He'd get agitated about something with Theresa May, then he'd get nasty with her on the phone call," one source told CNN. "It's the same interaction in every setting — coronavirus or Brexit — with just no filter applied."

President Donald Trump was chummy with male world leaders in phone calls but turned "near-sadistic" when he was speaking with women in the same positions, according to a new report from Carl Bernstein for CNN.

Bernstein, who rose to fame at The Washington Post during the Watergate scandal, cited White House and intelligence-community sources familiar with highly classified calls.

Trump's "most vicious attacks, said the sources, were aimed at women heads of state," he wrote.

The president's overall conduct on these calls was described to Bernstein as a "danger to the national security of the United States" because of how unprepared Trump was.

"The calls caused former top Trump deputies — including national security advisers H.R. McMaster and John Bolton, Defense Secretary James Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and White House chief of staff John Kelly, as well as intelligence officials — to conclude that the President was often 'delusional,' as two sources put it, in his dealings with foreign leaders," Bernstein wrote.

He added: "More than a dozen officials either listened to the President's phone calls in real time or were provided detailed summaries and rough-text recording printouts of the calls soon after their completion, CNN's sources said. The sources were interviewed by CNN repeatedly over a four-month period extending into June."

Trump got belligerent with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and former UK Prime Minister Theresa May, the report said.

"Some of the things he said to Angela Merkel are just unbelievable: he called her 'stupid,' and accused her of being in the pocket of the Russians," one source told Bernstein. "He's toughest [in the phone calls] with those he looks at as weaklings and weakest with the ones he ought to be tough with."

Merkel took Trump's vitriol "like water off a duck's back," Bernstein quoted a source as saying, and would simply respond "with recitations of fact."

May, on the other hand, was taken aback by Trump's conduct, the report said.

The then-prime minister would get "flustered and nervous" when Trump attacked her, according to a source Bernstein cited.

"He clearly intimidated her and meant to," a person familiar with the calls told CNN.

The behavior extended to in-person interactions too, a German official told CNN.

When Merkel visited the White House in 2018, Trump "displayed 'very questionable behavior' that 'was quite aggressive ... [T]he Chancellor indeed stayed calm, and that's what she does on the phone,'" the official said, according to the report.

Read the original article on Business Insider
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:32 PM   #64
oeb11
Valued Poster

XiNN - how creative - instead of 'racism' - it is now 'sadism'

what will they think of Next???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:07 AM   #65
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Give credit where credit is due

I had not realized just how hard generating fake news actually is. Got to wonder why the perpetrators work so hard at it. One would think going with the truth would be so much easier. Apparently Fake news is an intricate process and requires very finite steps be performed in an exacting sequence:
  1. Deny
  2. Deny
  3. Deny
  4. Offer to "look into it"
  5. Deny
  6. Admit mistakes might have been made
  7. Commence the Wrap-up Smear
  8. Hope for the best
  9. Run out the clock
Probably best to see by examples. The first 6 steps as well as a bit of steps 8-9 can be seen in the following:

COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the Metro Health Department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.

And most disturbingly, how to keep it from the public.

On June 30th, contact tracing was given a small view of coronavirus clusters. Construction and nursing homes were found to be causing problems with more than a thousand cases traced to each category, but bars and restaurants reported just 22 cases.

Leslie Waller from the health department asks, “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?"

“Correct, not for public consumption,” writes senior advisor Benjamin Eagles.

A month later, the health department was asked point blank about the rumor there are only 80 cases traced to bars and restaurants.

Reporter Nate Rau asks, “The figure you gave of 'more than 80' does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?"

Health department official Brian Todd asked five health department officials, "Please advise how you recommend I respond. "...

Whew! That's a whole lot of effort to keep the news Fake AF. But the truly hard part is the mysterious step 7 - The Wrap-up Smear. To understand this crucial step, we look to the experts to understand how it works and what good looks like.

2 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJdDwQlcc8

Thank you Professor Pelosi and especially for the fine demonstrators presented. Really helps clarify this important cog in the Fake News machine.

Real Men and Women of genius!
Old 09-17-2020, 07:36 AM   #66
oeb11
Valued Poster

WYID - thank you for the satire
well done!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:47 AM   #67
HoeHummer
BANNED

LOLLING!

I wonder how many WSNDs will move back to Ukraine and Iran when America lists the Trump mob?

Will yous storm the WalMarts abd take all the white great and Mayo?

Will yous forcibly resurrect confederate statues on the way out?

Now that the southern border is sealed off, will you try to move to Canada?

HINT — Yous are not welcome.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:53 AM   #68
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Whats you talk'n 'bout Willis?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
...HINT — Yous are not welcome.
Whats you talk'n 'bout Willis?!? I gots like 4,000 rounds of "I'm welcome" in the Civil Defense locker. Shoot howdy, I'm Civil AF.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:59 AM   #69
oeb11
Valued Poster

Clan your wepaons and cache the ammo - the DPST's are coming - and precipitating civil war.

Fuck the West Coast and NYShitty DPST's -

I refuse to live under their marxist revolution.

let DPST betabeto come for my weapons - I will have them pried from my cold dead hands with a large pile fo DPST's in front of me.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 08:55 AM   #70
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

yupper Crazy nanacys coming ,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:28 AM   #71
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right". Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories.

Why don't you pick a couple of "misleading stories" and share them with us and we can debate whether they are misleading or not. What's that, you don't have the time or inclination to verify what you post? Oh, OK.

As to labeling something a "conspiracy theory", one would have to prove it wrong with indisputable facts to use that label.

Got one of these conspiracy theories you would like to share so we can debate the merits of your accusation? What? No time and no inclination? Oh, OK.

No sooner had Tucker Carlson put on the Chinese scientist to share her findings, CNN and MSNBC went into full "conspiracy mode" and sighting articles they put forth "debunking" what the scientist just said. Problem is, every one of those articles was written before the scientist spoke on Tucker's show, so how could they be debunking what she said if they hadn't heard yet what she said? Doesn't matter, they want to shut down anything, any speech that does not comport with the new State run media which just so happens to be in this case, what the Communist Party of China wants you to think. Why is CNN and MSNBC so invested in using CCP propaganda? Why can't they just say they have no empirical proof one way or they other? That would be the "truth" as we know it now. What do we think will happen if what the Chinese scientist says is true? Will all those at CNN and MSNBC who called it a conspiracy retract their words? About as much chance as those who won a Pulitzer prize for writing about how Trump had conspired with Russia to interfere in the 2016 will return that prize.

About as much chance as Mr. Punk debating anything he posts. No time, no inclination.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:10 PM   #72
oeb11
Valued Poster

Classic DPST - they exist to make false allegations - which conservatives spend time and effort disproving - only to run to the next CCP 'talking point'!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 08:36 PM   #73
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

The clueless keep licking n loading their asses to make Putin proud of stupid Americans
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:07 PM   #74
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
The clueless keep licking n loading their asses to make Putin proud of stupid Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTfzfsbiUI
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:42 AM   #75
oeb11
Valued Poster

While clueless DPST's run straight into the arms of totalitarian dictators Xi and Putin!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women