Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #181
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default tff

I just had to quote that lol...[/quote]

Old 03-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #182
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
It's not the only place you can be yourself

I just had to quote that lol...
Talk to me. Holla.

True story, I posted on a thread over the weekend and that bitch deleted his entire original post.

If I could be myself here, I would easily get 'BANNED' by my 3rd post. GUARANTEED! So where? Oh where, oh where? Over, under, follow the rainbow that ends at Zarah's ASSSSs. LMATFO!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #183
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I guess you haven't read the thread?
Old 03-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #184
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I guess you haven't read the thread?
DH's bitch ass won't let me in. I did read every single post, copied&replied to a few...even saw the public threat to my friend SL. I'm too much of a Zarah advocate. She scares them ALL.

I requested once (due to someone asking me to). I won't again. It's a little boyz club and they fear my BIG DICK! with Zarah riding it, the tip that is, LMAO!!!

bitches!
Old 03-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #185
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Ok...
Old 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #186
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
DH's bitch ass won't let me in. I did read every single post, copied&replied to a few...even saw the public threat to my friend SL. I'm too much of a Zarah advocate. She scares them ALL.

I requested once (due to someone asking me to). I won't again. It's a little boyz club and they fear my BIG DICK! with Zarah riding it, the tip that is, LMAO!!!

bitches!
Ummmmmm.... well..... just because you ask.... doesn't mean you always get in...... Z has been in (and out) twice now.... (I thinck she's DH's favorite) and if I'm not mistaken there are more women in there then men... (I could be wrong)..... so a little boys (I'm a grown ass man so I can't in all good consciousnesses put a z to pluralize words) club it is not..... but I'm sure there are plenty of us who want no part of your dick.... no offense......

JaD
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #187
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Ummmmmm.... well..... just because you ask.... doesn't mean you always get in...... Z has been in (and out) twice now.... (I thinck she's DH's favorite) and if I'm not mistaken there are more women in there then men... (I could be wrong)..... so a little boys (I'm a grown ass man so I can't in all good consciousnesses put a z to pluralize words) club it is not..... but I'm sure there are plenty of us who want no part of your dick.... no offense......

JaD
Then this becomes MY 'spider hole'.

Fuck You JaD!
My DICK was never the topic of this discussion.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #188
hr007xx
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
It seems that the thread is deteriorating into a name calling and bashing session. How about getting it back on topic and keeping it there.

The Colonel

Thank you. Back to my topic. I think now that many members of the Spider Hole have posted out in the open, we have confirmed that there is a leak forum right here on Eccie with the same free-for all behavior and re-posting of ROS that we have all come to know and hate elsewhere.

After looking at the guidelines, I see that the rule regarding revealing secure content applies only to "(Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private)" and that " Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. ". SH is not a men's or women's only area. Perhaps we should repost some of your SH posts here - it will not break any rules.

So Dearhunter, why not make your Spider Hole open to all? Or is it just that much more fun to talk crap about people behind their backs? Or do you need your own forum because you and your friends cannot communicate on a socially acceptable level or adhere to anyone's rules other than your own?

Be a man, don't hide in a hole.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #189
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

DH has blocked my entrance because of the mere size of my DICK. His miscreant JaD attacked me in public view. Good luck reasoning with this 'Grand Bastard'.

I'm done here. All yours, good luck my intelligent friend.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #190
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Oh man...this is pure unadulterated win...
Old 03-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #191
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr007xx View Post

Be a man, don't hide in a hole.
What hole?

This so called Spider Hole is just a figment of your imagination.

Much ado about nothing.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #192
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Then this becomes MY 'spider hole'.

Fuck You JaD!
My DICK was never the topic of this discussion.
Funny.... I thought you were the one who brought it up....
Quote:
It's a little boyz club and they fear my BIG DICK!
But I could be wrong....

Quote:
DH has blocked my entrance because of the mere size of my DICK. His miscreant JaD attacked me in public view. Good luck reasoning with this 'Grand Bastard'.

I'm done here. All yours, good luck my intelligent friend.

Lighten up Frances, its called a "joke".... and dropping an FU on me and calling me a "miscreant" (nice drop btw..)? Really? C'mon man! Where was my attack again? My point was, that from my understanding DH's PM box is FULL of people wanting "IN" to the Spider Hole.... If I am not mistaken, you asked before you gave your handle a self vacation, right? Who's to say your request wasn't seen after that and dismissed? Just asking... I have no idea......

Hr007xx.... I also read the rules and I read them a bit differently.....

Quote:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Now the guidelines were written BEFORE the creation of the Spider Hole, but with the bolded area above clearly encompasses each non listed private area..... Now, I'm sure we can ask St.C for clarification on this matter, and in fact even an amendment to that rule to include "Any and all private forums" if that suits your liking.... but how I read that is that sharing/posting Spider Hole information on the public boards is a clear violation of rule #20........ Now, again, getting back to your original post as to why it is allowed in the Spider Hole to post such information is a different discussion altogether...... Which I hope has had some light shed on it earlier in this thread....

JaD
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #193
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Mijo be hatin'...don't worry sweetie...they always trying to catch me ridin' dirty too...
Old 03-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #194
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

hr007xx

For someone that only has 2 previous post before starting this thread, neither are from the mens room or from the ros in your review

Why do you care so much about who reads your private posts?
Old 03-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Auntie B, where is lil mijo?

Quote:
DH has blocked my entrance because of the mere size of my DICK. .
mojo, click you heels together three times and say, ''I wanna go to the Spider Hole, I wanna go to the Spider Hole...''

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women