Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Kentucky > The Sandbox - Kentucky
The Sandbox - Kentucky The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #16
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashimeref View Post
Hi everyone, I don't use usa anymore and won't be going back... I'm getting the hang of things here. I do wish more hobbiest used this or ter.
P.S... I tour Greece.
Hi! It is good to see a lady here.

USA is just one long mashup of overlapping conversations, many of which end with, "seniors send me a PM for info."

I hope we can get some momentum going here on ECCIE. I really like the layout, I just wish there were more people/conversations.
Bourbonball is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #17
chanceky
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I canceled my NR account a few days ago while the forums were "Offline for compliance verification". That was the last straw now all the reviews I posted are now showing "Unverified user" as the owner.

Would someone please play Chopin's Funeral March!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
chanceky is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:55 PM   #18
chanceky
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I canceled my NR account a couple of weeks ago so can anyone tell me are the forums still closed?

I am curious if they changed it to G rated forums.
chanceky is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:55 PM   #19
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

They are still closed, been at least 3 weeks now. "Temporarily" is a subjective term...
Mako113 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:23 PM   #20
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

What prompted all the changes on NR? I was away for six months and it went down the drain!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #21
Golfcart
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
What prompted all the changes on NR? I was away for six months and it went down the drain!
FBI seized My Red Book (can I say that?) on June 25 and took out after the owners criminally plus to forfeit their ill-gotten gains. (It looks like there's money in this business.)

That spooked the owners of NR into making changes in an attempt to run a hobby board that looks like a civie board. So much for July. On April 1 the site was locked with the message "Forum is temporarily closed for compliance review" which is still up.

Maybe NR is still making their compliance review. Maybe the owners decided they can't make a hobby board look like something it is not. Maybe NR's business is gone. Maybe the owners are fighting among themselves what to do. Who knows.
Golfcart is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:00 PM   #22
Golfcart
Registered Member

Correction: On August 1 the site was locked with the message "Forum is temporarily closed for compliance review" which is still up.
Golfcart is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:24 AM   #23
Guest031115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Golfcart!
Old 09-01-2014, 10:57 AM   #24
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

It's September 1.
The entire website seems to be down right now.

Edit: I can access the site via a proxy server. I think just USA traffic is having trouble. Odd.

Edit: Looks like it's back up now. They must have been doing some sort of maintenance. Weird.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #25
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

Down again. Weird.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:27 PM   #26
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default NR is DEAD. (rant)

I just got a note I requested. It was one long run on sentence. Hardly any detail for being minimalist. The site is a JOKE. it is only a matter of time till the providers leave. I'm glad my premium ran out shortly after the changes. Think I had 30 some reviews over there. Created a few profiles for good and bad providers. Some of the hobbyists over there were nothing but forum trolls not contributing a thing but chaos. Good riddance NR! At one time you were decent. You popularity got you drunk with riches and power and now you are nothing.
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@ is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #27
Katana502
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 155641
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss everyone, like seriously... Hope all you naughty men have been good and getting tons of action

I've posted about retiring on USA and my NR ads, but wanted to go ahead and post here as well. I'm hanging up my Hobby Thongs fellas. I've had tons of emails texts and pm's from so many congratulating me and saying please don't go lol.. I've had an amazing time and amazing experiences and my own fantasies filled during my time in the hobby no doubts

I'll be available until the beginning of October so come see me if you haven't yet and of course I'd love to see old friends as well!!!

Let's get wild and make some memories before I say goodbye
Katana502 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #28
golf9979
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@ View Post
I just got a note I requested. It was one long run on sentence. Hardly any detail for being minimalist. The site is a JOKE. it is only a matter of time till the providers leave. I'm glad my premium ran out shortly after the changes. Think I had 30 some reviews over there. Created a few profiles for good and bad providers. Some of the hobbyists over there were nothing but forum trolls not contributing a thing but chaos. Good riddance NR! At one time you were decent. You popularity got you drunk with riches and power and now you are nothing.
I received a note I requested and the "review" was one work "good". The site is worthless - crappy reviews, old profiles still showing current, etc. How can we get the ladies over here? I dont get why they won't at least try this site?
golf9979 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:54 PM   #29
Guest031115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I put a couple of new photos on my NR account and within an hour they were taken down! I understand no nudes (kind of) but one was a silhouette of my boob, hardly incriminating! I'm getting calls from guys wanting to know details and rates which puts me in danger of talking to the wrong guys. We can't even add our web site address to our adverts? That place is just setting us all up for busts!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #30
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Before they took the forum down, you know - "temporarily" - there was an admin on there encouraging providers... er... 'Entertainers' to put their website in their contact info. In addition to that they were talking about an Auto-response you could set for PM's and said you should put your website address there as well. But now that you mention it I have yet to see any websites listed on NR since then so maybe he was full of shit. That site is a train wreck.

Kat - I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors. You are a legend and I am saddened by the fact I never met you. But instead of being sad I guess I have about two weeks to remedy that...
Mako113 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women