Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47539
pyramider46370
bambino40320
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #1
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Schadenfreude

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/

Check this out. That's some funny stuff right there. Forget for a second that they all "happen to be" Republicans and focus on the stories. I mean, c'mon. If you can't laugh at an Alabama preacher in a rubber suit with a dildo up his butt practicing autoerotic asphyxiation what can you laugh at?

Okay, well...maybe you can laugh at the song the guitar player sings. Click it and guess what rhymes with schism.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Bump, as it relates to the handful of Democrats posted by DD in another thread. You can download the list of 100+ Republican felons (1998-2008 only...no need to go back to 1850) in a .pdf file by clicking the button. If you'd rather sort them by category (murder, terrorism&espionage, rape, pedo, televangelists, etc) just click on the left side of the screen.

I with you could click on them by state. That way people could learn a little more about the guys they elected.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
Bump, as it relates to the handful of Democrats posted by DD in another thread. You can download the list of 100+ Republican felons (1998-2008 only...no need to go back to 1850) in a .pdf file by clicking the button. If you'd rather sort them by category (murder, terrorism&espionage, rape, pedo, televangelists, etc) just click on the left side of the screen.

I with you could click on them by state. That way people could learn a little more about the guys they elected.
Longer, in the effort to be fair, why don't you include a link to the disgraced dems?
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Monger, I have never claimed that the Republicans are not corrupt, I think I made that pretty clear in my last post. Thats the difference between you and me. I acknowledge that the Republicans have committed many infractions, you made the statement that the Republicans do serious things and that the Dems only get caught up in the occasional bribe. By the way I only listed a very small percentage of the Dems in the list. I only listed enough to make my point, so quit trying to amend the facts to paint the picture that there are "only a handful" of Dems involved.

Papa in his mind there are no disgraced Dems which is why I posted the post I did in the last thread which illicited a response from Omahan. As usual when Monger gets put in a position where he has to admit somthing he will change the subject. Of course we all know that they are taught that at the liberal traning academy. That and how to tuck their penis between their cheeks to hide their bulge.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Schadenfreude? Really?

Yes Virginia, power corrupts. The lure of influence and money attracts the worst of society to politics, and these degenerates pick a team to be on. Those of us who pay for this theater don't have to root for either one of them though....you can be an issues based voter.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women