Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2023, 01:36 PM   #31
Perfect Companion_Ashley
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58278
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You’re welcome, Y Guy58.
I couldn’t let someone slander my name, who wants to prevent anyone else from meeting me in the future! Like I’ve said before, I’m pretty quite on here- and have never had, or brought drama.
Perfect Companion_Ashley is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 01:45 PM   #32
Perfect Companion_Ashley
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58278
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That wasn’t the moral of the thread. Sorry some don’t interpret well.
I’ve never “thrown stones” at any provider, or client.
Are you trying to be “catty?!” Lol.
Let’s be mature, please. This thread is over 2 weeks old, that a STALKER started stuff on, even slandered another provider on my thread, and I responded with positivity.
Wow, and some of you guys wonder why this board is the way it is?!
Perfect Companion_Ashley is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 06:51 PM   #33
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Companion_Ashley View Post
I have been away from the hobby for 2 weeks until today. “Ragnar3rd” , you seem to be starting stuff on this site, and just lurking. You’ve had 2 reputable providers cancel last minute. Clearly, it’s something you are doing. I don’t have to explain myself to you, you’ve never written ANY reviews, but have made over 45 posts. You have NO verification. THAT says A LOT, honestly. I’M a nice, safe, reputable provider! I would like to think gentlemen on here are not silly enough to go for this. I can’t believe providers & men are still replying to this thread.
“Ragnar3rd” why did you leave your original comment of getting “ghosted” by another provider on my post? And not just make your own? It seems you’re trying to start drama on this board. All questions were rhetorical by the way- and no reply is needed.
First and foremost I am glad your ok and not hurt!

Thank you for enlightening me/us (the accountability team) on where your head is at. So, if I understand you correctly the reason for the NCNS on Saturday is you think I am someone that I am not? Thanks for sharing, it does help - abliet a little too late. Would it not have been so much easier to explain this paranoid feeling you had on Saturday and off line? Instead NCNS was really the best course of action? There is nothing wrong with politely declining/rescheduling/communicating your concerns about an appointment. I have had to and I am a rookie hobbies. It appears you've been doing this far longer than I have.

You didn't ask, but I provided 2 references. Did you check them and did they describe me as the man in the yellow hat? 💛

3rd, Candy. Very different senerio, albiet same as being highly reviewed and a ncns. After my compliant (found in this thread) I had several dm's from other members that confirmed her actions are typical Candy style. So, I accepted your invite and moved on.

#4 You are right, no reviews yet, but not without trying. Can't figure out how to post a review and haven't asked. When I click on the + sign it only gives me an option to start a thread. This is what I did when I reviewed my Asian STG recon extravaganza. Then the good Dr. moved my essay to a different section. So I upgraded my account to see if that was the issue, it wasn't. I have 7 reviews in the hopper of providers that didnt NCNS.

I will look into being verified, maybe that will cut down on the NCNS. I think due diligence should be done before an appt is set though. I've been guilty of not doing enough of this beforehand myself.

At the end of the day, go with your gut. Your safety is top priority, but in the future please let the appt know what is what. No explanation is needed, just communicate vs going dark. It's the right thing to do!

SKOL!!
Ragnar The 3rd
Ragnar3rd is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 06:55 PM   #34
RUlooking4fun2
Gaining Momentum

Ashley is the perfect example. She’s extremely hot, intelligent, reasonable, extremely hot and easy to have a conversation with. Her photos illustrate a fit, athletic body. However, in person, she’s even better. Her STG is straight to the point and efficient. Now the important part, 60 minutes of magic that’s still plays in my head. Ashley is the perfect combination!
RUlooking4fun2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 07:14 PM   #35
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUlooking4fun2 View Post
Ashley is the perfect example. She’s extremely hot, intelligent, reasonable, extremely hot and easy to have a conversation with. Her photos illustrate a fit, athletic body. However, in person, she’s even better. Her STG is straight to the point and efficient. Now the important part, 60 minutes of magic that’s still plays in my head. Ashley is the perfect combination!
Probably mostly true, I will never know. Evidently I just caught her on a bad day. She got a thought in her head that wasn't true and ran with it. Selftalk can be debilitating.
Old 07-14-2023, 02:21 PM   #36
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

I figured it out (my question from my post above). You cant be in mobile friendly mode to post a review. The button does show up. 1st one has been submitted, best experience so far. Sugar cant be the only one out there.....
Old 07-17-2023, 06:21 PM   #37
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

Anyone been able to see Ashley since she started this thread?
Old 07-17-2023, 06:51 PM   #38
hillbillyj8232
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar3rd View Post
Anyone been able to see Ashley since she started this thread?
Yes a couple of times. Why do you ask?
hillbillyj8232 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women