Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2016, 01:06 PM   #31
Turtle_man
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Im not getting into specifics...but if you link real world names and shit...you are an ass and it's a douche move.
Turtle_man is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:11 PM   #32
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle_man View Post
Im not getting into specifics...but if you link real world names and shit...you are an ass and it's a douche move.
Amen
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:22 PM   #33
Guest112516
Account Disabled

User ID: 334417
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm done 100% with the hobby this site all of it my family comes first and this idiot is causing me more problems than I need they win. I'll never work in Springfield again way too risky and I definitely don't need problems or Trouble. They are just going to fuck shit up for everyone else anyone else who thinks this thread should be removed it would be appreciated to shoot the admin a message asking to remove before more people see that link I can't believe how fucked up people really are
Guest112516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:46 PM   #34
bond2
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Then Billy is just as fucked up as I am your saying? And no one has brought more drama then anyone could . Not a female I think your so upset because your a XXXXX. You were really fat then back and forth a little research there are more arrests plus your client that gave me the link also gave me more info that I haven't put out like your Ex that you were doing shows with is a XXXXX theres proof . It looks like you can't blame anyone when it comes to jail or prison your skilled at being a fuck up as well as cock sucking .Whens the hubby get out ? You male the hobby unsafe .Plus you want to run your mouth insult people without facts well facts are your trash and anything you say about me your pal Billy Jones did the same damn thing a few times but I cant take it .To bad you still run your unclean cock stained mouth .This needs to be shared other places as you may be able to suck or stroke a cock but your a hateful narsassitic cunt . You wanted to fuck with the bull baby now you get the horns

Multiple nuclear violations. Edited by staff
bond2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 03:39 PM   #35
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle_man View Post
Turtle-man, you are absolutely correct. Divulging RW information is not good. But Holly posting derogatory third party information about another provider isn't good either.
There's an old saying, "You reap what you sow." When I made the simple statement that I didn't believe she should be posting what could only be considered as a rumor, look at how she went over the top with her response to me.
Bond2 may get banned over his comments. If Holly has her way, all of Springfield will get banned.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:07 PM   #36
Guest112516
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Fred did I out Ashley's personal info? Did I harass Ashely? No. I only pointed out a visit that was bad and to just beware so it doesn't happen to you. That doesn't mean bring my personal life into this. That's not cool. For all I know Fred since you were on my Facebook knowing half my personal life that could be a fake account you're setting behind. This site is not safe at all. Very disappointed that things like that are even allowed the Internet can be an evil place.... This may be another set back but I'll work again in the future...
Old 11-24-2016, 04:30 PM   #37
billyjones88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Now wait a minute Bond how did I get drug in to your hate party I've never posted anything about anyone to my recollection. I was mearly weighing in on all of this drama for the entertainment factor. I always say the more you stir a pile of shit the more it stinks and yes maybe I stired it a little I was hoping you all would get a whiff and knock off the horse shit
billyjones88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #38
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjones88 View Post
Now wait a minute Bond how did I get drug in to your hate party I've never posted anything about anyone to my recollection. I was mearly weighing in on all of this drama for the entertainment factor. I always say the more you stir a pile of shit the more it stinks and yes maybe I stired it a little I was hoping you all would get a whiff and knock off the horse shit
Good advice, Billy. Just exactly what Holly needs. She just can't let it die...always needs to...what was that???? "How the cow ate the cabbage."
Just watch, it won't end here with her...
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:54 PM   #39
billyjones88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

They say sarcasm is the hardest form of comedy to pull off if you go threw my posts u will realize I'm a sarcastic mother fucker and sometimes I don't come off the way I mean. This whole thing is stupid and is going to get us all baneed here's the deal yes I've had fun with Holly and never a problem. Yes she doesn't know when to let a sleeping dog die. Yes after going back threw my near 100 posts I saw what Bond was holding a grudge about. I don't remember posting that but my comment was I found this article interesting looking back I should have let that dog lie. I think this is a good place to let it end!
billyjones88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:17 PM   #40
Turtle_man
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

It's anonymous for a reason. People can draw their own conclusions to whatever end they desire. Outing real world shit will get people seriously hurt. It shold not happen under any circumstances. If I want to search the web or whatever I can...so can you..and so can she. Drawing lines from one anonymous account to a person's real world...I'm just not gonna be cool with it. She can be a dramatic as she wants and the mods allow...maybe some guys like that
Turtle_man is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:58 AM   #41
yesI812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Wow for someone who says she has no drama they are certainly in the thick of it now.

Touch my advise is you should have told your client about the site and he should have posted a review. Despite your good intentions to warn us guy about bad providers it just comes off as bad form.
yesI812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:04 AM   #42
Guest112516
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What drama do I have in this business huh--!?!? Name it!! Let me hear it! I'm so thankful none of you are my clients I don't conduct business this way.... Smh poor excuses for gentlemen that's for damn sure.

Eccie shame on you promoting such nastiness.

Yeah it bit me in the ass but that's ok what doesn't kill certainly bet your ass makes me very very strong.

Karama you're right what goes around comes around true to Form for EVERYONE ALL OF YOU AND ME
GOOD LUCK GENTLMEN I SUGGEST BE EXTRA CAREFUL WHEN SEEING PROVIDERS 😉
Old 11-25-2016, 09:17 AM   #43
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Hold on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch of Traveling View Post
Eccie shame on you promoting such nastiness.
This site has done no such thing. Open and frank discussions are encouraged and the site has policies about avoiding censorship as well as prohibiting personal and real world information from being shared that would out a member. Proper actions were taken.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 10:02 AM   #44
yesI812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

What Drama?? read the three pages of posts. if you don't call that drama not sure what you think drama is. And if you think bashing a another provider from gossip isn't drama again what do you think drama is.

You can call me a poor excuse of a gentleman if you desire. You never met me be judgemental if you want. I only commented on the drama I have seen in this thread. Sorry if you don't think it is dramatic. But from prospective, a lot of drama.
yesI812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 11:19 AM   #45
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I ONLY refer another provider if she is well reviewed here or has a stellar reputation....There is one gal who soley advertises on BP but does have good reviews here that i will refer to gents.

Let's all just get to having sexy fun now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women