Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Virginia > Encounters - Strip Club - Virginia
Encounters - Strip Club - Virginia Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35159
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2021, 06:29 PM   #1
Twistedm3tal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Question Any strip clubs in Richmond or Virginia Beach?

Any strip clubs in Richmond or Virginia Beach
Twistedm3tal is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:38 PM   #2
toomas
Lifetime Premium Access

I know a little bit about Richmond and it has pastie bars. I am not certain about Virginia Beach but I believe it has bikini bars.

The clubs in Richmond that I've been to are...
  • CandyBar
  • PaperMoon Scott's Addition
  • Richard's Rendezvous

I intend to hit Club Rouge sometime this month.

Out of those, I know most about Richard's. Feel free to message me for additional info.
toomas is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 11:10 AM   #3
Whynot33
Registered Member

In Richmond, I’ve only visited the following SC:
1. Pure Pleasure
2. Richard’s rendezvous
3. Paper Moon (Scott’s Addition location)

Size
Paper Moon is probably the biggest. There is a main stage and one or two smaller stages somewhere along the perimeter. When you walk in, there is a hostess who you pay to enter. After paying, you turn left to enter main room. This is where bar and stages are. The VIP area is up the stairs on the right. No idea what that area looks like. Never been in VIP area. The thirds area is where regular lap dances are done. That area consists of booths along the perimeter with a thin curtain at the entrance of each booth. It’s semi private. Because all the booths are in the line of sight of the table where you pay for private dances.

Pure Pleasure is the second biggest of the three. It has one decent size stage with a pole at each end. The place is divided in two. The right half of the building is the restaurant. They have a bar, tables to seat at and a pool table. The left side of building is where the actual SC is. The stage is in the middle. There are couches along my perimeter with cocktail table with seating scattered around stage. Like Papermoon, they have two areas for dances. First room is for semiprivate lap dances in booths with a thin curtain at the entrance of each booth. The table where you pay has direct line of sight to all booths. Think semiprivate dances. The second area is the VIP area. There is more privacy. But they have a camera in corner. They are three couches facing outward. So if your in VIP area getting a dance while another customer is doing the same, you won’t see them.

Richards Rendevous is the smallest of the three. Bar is at one end of club and one pool table is at other end. In the middle is the stage with one pole. Along the sides are restaurant style booths. Private dances are done in small room by entrance. There are two sofas that are separated by a curtain. From what I understand there is a “VIP” area in the back corner by the pool table. There is sofa and table and a curtain that acts a a wall for privacy. But you can still kinda see through it. But I’ve one ever seen it occasionally occupied.

Dancers
Richards only has between 4-6 dancer there at any time. Most are white with a few Latinas and the occasional black dancer. So mostly white dancers. If you like dancers that look like Milfs, I suggest Rochelle. She is blond,fit, short with good looking man mades. If you like spinners I suggest aniya. She got long legs, is thin with small breasts and average height. If you like short but stacked, then Casey or calypso. They are short but with pretty big breasts.

Pure Pleasure
They have on average 5-10 dancer there. But not all of them get on stage. The one constant is that most of the dancers have tattoos. There is also a variety of races and body types. Don’t go there enough to know any of the dancers names. The ones that do get on stage, do two dances then get off. There are times where for 5-10 minutes there are no dancers on stage.

Paper moon Scott’s addition
I’d say they have the best looking girls. It’s been a while since I’ve been there.

Cost
Richards is probably the best bang for your buck. They do dances my the song or for 10 minute or more. Their Instagram has the prices for dances. Think dive bar. No cover charge to enter before 7. After 7 pm. $10 cover.

Pure Pleasure is kinda sketchy when it comes to cost of dances. From what a dancer told me the cheapest dance is 300 for 30 minutes with five drinks �� included. But I’ve overheard other dancers telling customers they can do individual dances for cheaper but they are with top on. Plus when you order a drink be sure to be specific. Because they will try to get up sell. For example, during happy hour canned beers are $3. But if you don’t specify that you want can, they’ll serve you bottle which is a almost double the price. Also if you buy a drink on restaurant side, you can’t take it to SC side. I was on SC side waiting bartender. Finally I got tired of waiting and walked over to restaurant side and got beer. Right after I bought it I was told I couldn’t take it to other side. Cover is 5 during day and 10 at night.

Papermoon.
All I know is that it’s for big spenders. Cover is 20 no matter the time.
Whynot33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 11:45 AM   #4
Twistedm3tal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whynot33 View Post
In Richmond, I’ve only visited the following SC:
1. Pure Pleasure
2. Richard’s rendezvous
3. Paper Moon (Scott’s Addition location)

Size
Paper Moon is probably the biggest. There is a main stage and one or two smaller stages somewhere along the perimeter. When you walk in, there is a hostess who you pay to enter. After paying, you turn left to enter main room. This is where bar and stages are. The VIP area is up the stairs on the right. No idea what that area looks like. Never been in VIP area. The thirds area is where regular lap dances are done. That area consists of booths along the perimeter with a thin curtain at the entrance of each booth. It’s semi private. Because all the booths are in the line of sight of the table where you pay for private dances.

Pure Pleasure is the second biggest of the three. It has one decent size stage with a pole at each end. The place is divided in two. The right half of the building is the restaurant. They have a bar, tables to seat at and a pool table. The left side of building is where the actual SC is. The stage is in the middle. There are couches along my perimeter with cocktail table with seating scattered around stage. Like Papermoon, they have two areas for dances. First room is for semiprivate lap dances in booths with a thin curtain at the entrance of each booth. The table where you pay has direct line of sight to all booths. Think semiprivate dances. The second area is the VIP area. There is more privacy. But they have a camera in corner. They are three couches facing outward. So if your in VIP area getting a dance while another customer is doing the same, you won’t see them.

Richards Rendevous is the smallest of the three. Bar is at one end of club and one pool table is at other end. In the middle is the stage with one pole. Along the sides are restaurant style booths. Private dances are done in small room by entrance. There are two sofas that are separated by a curtain. From what I understand there is a “VIP” area in the back corner by the pool table. There is sofa and table and a curtain that acts a a wall for privacy. But you can still kinda see through it. But I’ve one ever seen it occasionally occupied.

Dancers
Richards only has between 4-6 dancer there at any time. Most are white with a few Latinas and the occasional black dancer. So mostly white dancers. If you like dancers that look like Milfs, I suggest Rochelle. She is blond,fit, short with good looking man mades. If you like spinners I suggest aniya. She got long legs, is thin with small breasts and average height. If you like short but stacked, then Casey or calypso. They are short but with pretty big breasts.

Pure Pleasure
They have on average 5-10 dancer there. But not all of them get on stage. The one constant is that most of the dancers have tattoos. There is also a variety of races and body types. Don’t go there enough to know any of the dancers names. The ones that do get on stage, do two dances then get off. There are times where for 5-10 minutes there are no dancers on stage.

Paper moon Scott’s addition
I’d say they have the best looking girls. It’s been a while since I’ve been there.

Cost
Richards is probably the best bang for your buck. They do dances my the song or for 10 minute or more. Their Instagram has the prices for dances. Think dive bar. No cover charge to enter before 7. After 7 pm. $10 cover.

Pure Pleasure is kinda sketchy when it comes to cost of dances. From what a dancer told me the cheapest dance is 300 for 30 minutes with five drinks �� included. But I’ve overheard other dancers telling customers they can do individual dances for cheaper but they are with top on. Plus when you order a drink be sure to be specific. Because they will try to get up sell. For example, during happy hour canned beers are $3. But if you don’t specify that you want can, they’ll serve you bottle which is a almost double the price. Also if you buy a drink on restaurant side, you can’t take it to SC side. I was on SC side waiting bartender. Finally I got tired of waiting and walked over to restaurant side and got beer. Right after I bought it I was told I couldn’t take it to other side. Cover is 5 during day and 10 at night.

Papermoon.
All I know is that it’s for big spenders. Cover is 20 no matter the time.
thank you for the detailed info
Twistedm3tal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women