Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2017, 10:58 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default clinton foundation raided

http://apv.today/2017/11/18/355/

BREAKING: FBI Raids Clinton Foundation
apvtoday November 18, 2017

The FBI’s BHEM task force is currently in the midst of an operation at the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan. A constant stream of agents was seen carrying boxes for nearly half an hour, filling three extended cargo vans.

While nobody named Clinton was actually onsite, the VP of Operations, Sarah McGillicuddy, was arrested for being in possession of altered tax documents and forged business ledgers.

The Clintons’ lawyer, Fist Hawthorne, says the Clintons had nothing to do with whatever is going on at that Foundation they swear they’re so incredible at running.

The raid was authorized by the Justice Department at the request of Trey Gowdy, whose committee felt they had enough evidence for a warrant. A federal judge agreed.

The Committee To Convict Clinton has been holding a closed-door hearing for over a month now since the Clinton Foundation cargo ship incident.

Hopefully, this investigation will go smoother than some of the previous attempts. Hiccups along the way in the past have caused many of the wrongdoings of the Clintons to go unnoticed or to be swept under the rug as “unsolvable.”
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:10 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You’re an asshole.

Is that your favorite Russian site, BUTTPLUG? Or are you deliberately spreading computer STDs?

Plus .. BULLSHIT.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:15 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:18 AM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

heh, heh , heh
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:25 AM   #5
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You’re an asshole.

Is that your favorite Russian site, BUTTPLUG? Or are you deliberately spreading computer STDs?

Plus .. BULLSHIT.
So we can expect some more " I did NOT..." excuses and shrilLIARy to throw some people under the bus ( again ) ! Wonder how many staffers at the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation will develop suicide-itice or die by nefarious means, hit by a car, mugging, etc ???
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Will the Canadian and Swedish governments cooperate in the investigation?

If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation!

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/contact-us
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:32 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Interesting. This happened on July 19th according to this website:

http://flashnewscorner.com/fbi-raids...on-foundation/

Strange that no other news source I could find mentioned this "raid". Both the source Dilbert cited and the one I cited are identical, only 4 months different in time published. The article is most definitely anti-Clinton so I would say take it with a huge grain of salt unless further corroboration comes forth - which I doubt will happen. I think Trump refers to such information as "fake news".
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:32 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So we can expect some more " ....?

I see AssUp has posted is customary intellectually stimulating responses to "unfortunate FACTUAL NEWS" about his favorite people!

"You're an asshole" and "Bullshit"!!!!!

Ironically descriptive of both Clintons!
Old 11-23-2017, 07:36 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I think Trump refers to such information as "fake news".
The U.S. Attorney General refers to it as an "investigation"!

And one should not hear or see releases of criminal investigation details. It compromises the validity of the investigation and the element of "surprise" that is effective in such endeavors.

You probably haven't seen any "tarmac meetings" about it either!
Old 11-23-2017, 07:47 AM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The U.S. Attorney General refers to it as an "investigation"!

And one should not hear or see releases of criminal investigation details. It compromises the validity of the investigation and the element of "surprise" that is effective in such endeavors.

You probably haven't seen any "tarmac meetings" about it either!
The FBI raids the Clinton Foundation headquarters and carries out several boxes. That is major news and I would expect that at least one of the major networks or newspapers to report on it. Simply reporting that it happened compromises nothing. Instead we get a couple of anti-Clinton rags reporting it supposedly happened. I can find no information on the U.S. Attorney General referring to any such raid on the Clinton Foundation headquarters back in July.

Maybe you can supply a link as to exactly what the U.S. Attorney General said specifically about THIS raid.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I called bullshit on it BECAUSE ITS BULLSHIT.

The entire “site” is a bullshit site.

Idiots like BUTTPLUG swallow that bullshit hook, line and shrinker.

And LLiarMan chimes in with attacks.

Hey LLiarMan, rather than lie about this, why not try and defend the legitimacy of this “report?”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Maybe you can supply a link as to exactly what the U.S. Attorney General said specifically about THIS raid.
Did I post the AG said anything about "THIS raid"?

I will refer you to his recent testimony in general. Study what he said about "ongoing investigations" particularly as they relate to the question of whether or not a "special counsel or special prosecutor" would be appointed.

The FBI acts after getting approvals from the DOJ....like most Federal LE agencies. On a local level they may go through the "local" U.S. Attorney's Office, which in turn, according to their "policies and procedures" seek approval upstream at the DOJ. (It's not like the TV shows you watch!)
Old 11-23-2017, 08:50 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Ignoring that the foundation needs to be "looked at" yeah 99% political.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:05 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Ignoring that the foundation needs to be "looked at" yeah 99% political.
Ever since Bill made the remark that someone needed to provide for the household ... it should have been "looked at" ... not to mention it being a foreign "philanthropic" organization with donations "channeled" through Swedish bank accounts run by family members and political friends on the board with "international" collusion ties and the results in the Caribbean from Bill Clinton's "Haiti Initiative" with HillariousNoMore appointing "Ray Nagin" before he was sent to prison for bribery and fraud (corruption while in office) to head up the Haiti "cleanup" like he did in New Orleans!!!!!
Old 11-23-2017, 09:34 AM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did I post the AG said anything about "THIS raid"?

I will refer you to his recent testimony in general. Study what he said about "ongoing investigations" particularly as they relate to the question of whether or not a "special counsel or special prosecutor" would be appointed.

The FBI acts after getting approvals from the DOJ....like most Federal LE agencies. On a local level they may go through the "local" U.S. Attorney's Office, which in turn, according to their "policies and procedures" seek approval upstream at the DOJ. (It's not like the TV shows you watch!)
Yes you did refer to THIS specific raid. The topic subject was about a single "raid". Up until your post the discussion was about a single "raid". Then you comment:
"The U.S. Attorney General refers to it as an "investigation"!""

The word "it" taken in context of the preceding posts can only be taken one way. Now if you want to expand it to some "ongoing investigation" into Hillary Clinton's actions while SOS or some investigation into the Clinton Foundation, those are totally different subjects than whether or not there was a July raid on the Clinton Foundation headquarters. I can find nothing to support that claim.

And next time you accuse ME of changing the subject of a thread, try to remember what you are currently doing in this thread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women