Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2015, 10:41 PM   #226
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Find it yet?

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:54 PM   #227
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1
That's the one I was looking for!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:09 PM   #228
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
If you've been in these forums a long time, then you should know how it works. Anything goes in here. I'm not a conservative, you're fighting the wrong guy here.
Sir I know you or not a conservative and I really don't want to pick a battle with you - but if you check the post you called me a troll - every forum has its limitations - I don't mind the political name calling - but when you have guys like COG threatening to get info on who my pastor is and you had dirty dog wishing me death and stating that he was going to come to my job that crossed the line - I did the right thing and rtm JCM because I didn't feel safe - he did nothing not even a warning to those Guys - I thought my attorney was going to go after COG and Dirty Dog but he advised me that he had to look at how the site was set up and what security matters they have in place to prevent cyber stalking and spam.
My attorney believed that JCM should be the first to go and he subpoenaed ECCIE in order to get the duties and responsibilities of the MODS and from what I was told JCM had no response on why he didn't issue any points or warnings after I sent him numerous of rtms - he agreed to step down and take a leave of absence for 6 months and he promised not to return under a different alias or seek the position of MOD if he decided to return after his suspension.
I had no idea about this Ashley Madison fiasco that IB refers to and my offer still stands for IB I will gladly send him a copy with the personal name of myself and JCM blacked out if he agrees to end his membership for life and I will allow him to take the copy to any attorney for authentication and if it's fake I will pay him 1000 dollars cash - no questions asked
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:35 PM   #229
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, WR doesn't deny his former handle. Nor is he posting under it, WE.

I think maybe you're referring to the biggest liar, cheater and welsher on ECCIE.

That would be JL/HK/UH/BJ/BJerk/DBD/DSK ... All Seven Dwarves are living in the mind of one raging asshole!

I think THATS who you might have been talking about WE.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:03 AM   #230
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, WR doesn't deny his former handle.
Hahahaha... now THAT'S funny!

Just like assup doesn't deny Nau's drugstore is in Enfield!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Old 09-01-2015, 12:11 AM   #231
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219.
I cannot deny what has no merit in the first place. If you are so convinced, then in your reality I have already admitted it. Live in your reality and leave me to mine, oh queen of the cum guzzlers, ye great retard and master of the tard crew, with reytardo as your faithful 'engorger', ready at a moment's notice to plumb the depths of your asshole, or as he affectionately calls it, 'playing proctologist'.

I give you the weak and feeble LustyTard the rusty balloon knot retard. Go forth and speak no more, oh ye of the busted rectum. You have so many dicks in your ass at once, you resemble a peacock.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:13 AM   #232
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Sir I know you or not a conservative and I really don't want to pick a battle with you - but if you check the post you called me a troll - every forum has its limitations - I don't mind the political name calling - but when you have guys like COG threatening to get info on who my pastor is and you had dirty dog wishing me death and stating that he was going to come to my job that crossed the line - I did the right thing and rtm JCM because I didn't feel safe - he did nothing not even a warning to those Guys - I thought my attorney was going to go after COG and Dirty Dog but he advised me that he had to look at how the site was set up and what security matters they have in place to prevent cyber stalking and spam.
My attorney believed that JCM should be the first to go and he subpoenaed ECCIE in order to get the duties and responsibilities of the MODS and from what I was told JCM had no response on why he didn't issue any points or warnings after I sent him numerous of rtms - he agreed to step down and take a leave of absence for 6 months and he promised not to return under a different alias or seek the position of MOD if he decided to return after his suspension.
I had no idea about this Ashley Madison fiasco that IB refers to and my offer still stands for IB I will gladly send him a copy with the personal name of myself and JCM blacked out if he agrees to end his membership for life and I will allow him to take the copy to any attorney for authentication and if it's fake I will pay him 1000 dollars cash - no questions asked
If you can't handle being called a troll, perhaps this isn't the place for you. I've been called worse just today alone. No one here gives a shit about stalking you or finding out anything about you. They're fucking with you because you're so goddamn gullible and you believe them.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:26 AM   #233
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
OH yes and letting Iran do it's own investigations into it's facilities is just a fabulous idea because they know where all the hidden facilities are.

And we all know how well they keep their promises.
Iran will not be able to cheat. If they try they will get caught. According to the scientists with "G" security clearance.

It also focuses on whether Iran could use the accord as diplomatic cover to pursue nuclear weapons in secret.
The deal’s plan for resolving disputes, the letter says, greatly mitigates “concerns about clandestine activities.” It hails the 24-day cap on Iranian delays to site investigations as “unprecedented,” adding that the agreement “will allow effective challenge inspection for the suspected activities of greatest concern.”
It also welcomes as without precedent the deal’s explicit banning of research on nuclear weapons “rather than only their manufacture,” as established in the 1968 Non-Proliferation Treaty, the top arms-control agreement of the nuclear age.
The letter notes criticism that the Iran accord, after 10 years, will let Tehran potentially develop nuclear arms without constraint. “In contrast,” it says, “we find that the deal includes important long-term verification procedures that last until 2040, and others that last indefinitely.”
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:56 AM   #234
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Iran will not be able to cheat. If they try they will get caught. According to the scientists with "G" security clearance.
That is absolutely precious.

The only way it could be better is if you included something about "snap back" sanctions.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:01 AM   #235
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Dude, stop before I report you to baby Tebow.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:49 AM   #236
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Actually, WR doesn't deny his former handle. Nor is he posting under it, WE.

I think maybe you're referring to the biggest liar, cheater and welsher on ECCIE.

That would be JL/HK/UH/BJ/BJerk/DBD/DSK ... All Seven Dwarves are living in the mind of one raging asshole!

I think THATS who you might have been talking about WE.
You know funny thing is my attorney actually believes he knows Jewish Lawyer aka DSK- he believes Jewish Lawyer/DSK is a real estate attorney and they supposedly have mutual friends.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:05 AM   #237
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
I don't never have not done so in the past....

You're a blathering asshole, bot no more relevant today than you were when you and the rest of the Pissburg pissants first appeared here trying to defend your presence at Austin's most notorious gay hangout...

You'll never walk that back, Junior.

Pissant.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #238
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I don't never have not done so in the past....

You're a blathering asshole...
Hahahaha.... who else but a "blathering asshole" like assup puts a triple negative in a sentence?

Keep blathering, asshole!

Old 09-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #239
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hahahaha.... who else but a "blathering asshole" like assup puts a triple negative in a sentence?

Keep blathering, asshole!

You're not a very funny person, so you don't realize when people are having a laugh at your expense. I suppose you would say you ain't not never done been in no talleywackers, when we all know you and the reacharound crew got your beaks wet their many times. Tardo.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #240
lustylad
BANNED

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're not a very funny person, so you don't realize when people are having a laugh at your expense.
Maybe 1 out of 10 assup "jokes" are funny. Meanwhile, 100% of yours fall flat. Rey makes you a laughingstock and runs circles around your missing funnybone. You're so unfunny the only way you can even hope to keep up is to search the internet constantly for those lame "you're so gay..." jokes that aren't working for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women