Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452908
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
1Jannessa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51846
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Looks/Appearance or Great Reviews or a Combination

Ok I have been in this "hobby" as a provider for a very long time but I just really became aware of how the"review system" kinda works a little over a year ago. And the turns that this hobby has taken lately have caused me to wonder if hobbiest/clients actually take a girls reviews into great consideration or is it only or mostly about the providers looks/appearance? Just curious if you read these types of praises about a provider would that intice you into booking with her??...i.e. Activities: GFE ++69, Daty,Mish, RCG, SBYS,Dirty talk,BBBJx2,Greek,DFK face sitting,Doggie... Talked to _____ a few times befor seeing her. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. When i got to her location she did the same. She started out with soft DFK and then went stright in to 69 i was in Heaven. After a few min. she moved down to RCG, the view was to die for. Some side by side and finished up in Mish. with dirty talk the whole time. She maded me feel like we had a long time relationship. Her GFE was GREAT!!!! i.e. Activities: GFE, BBBJ + BLS (several times throughout), Mish, CG, RCG, 69, DATY, good conversation, Greek (my 1st time,guided me through), Doggie...Her pictures really don't do her justice, she's even prettier in person. She's really cool , nice to talk to. Great attribute is that she really aims to please. etc...etc... I guess also my question is what would make a hobbiest have to see a particular girl inspite of whatever he may have going on in his day and/or in his wallet? I hope this is in the right forum... if not my genuine apologies!
1Jannessa is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Attitude trumps all.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I can only speak for myself, but I start with pics. I have a certain look that I like (or 2 or 6, lol), but I start there.

I try to stick to ladies that post here. That way, I kind of know their attitude to begin with.

Next I look at activities to see if there is a deal killer (and there are some).

I don't have PA so for the most part, it's a crap shoot. But I do try to stay with ladies with excellent reputations. They don't necessarily have any reviews at all, but are well known to provide excellent service without drama.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Pictures get my attention! The reviews get me to PM or call!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

If I am not physically attracted to a provider, I will generally pass her by. However,there have been occasions when I took a second look based upon posts and reviews from credible mongers.

The reviews have to be from a known monger or so well written that you can tell they are true. From the reviews I glean attitude and performance.

Hope this helps.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
MrGiz
BANNED

Looks are the very first thing which captures my attention... but a proven record of consistency in playful attitude and outstanding sexual performance is what puts her on my "to do" list!
Although... I will admit... on rare occasions... simple board presence has convincingly seduced me!

I have seen many photos of super-hott females.... only to be steered away after reading multiple questionable/negative reviews!! * Happens often, when I research hott photos....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I first look at her pics. If she's my type, I'll read up on activities. Then I will read whatever "fiction" is written about her dates. However, sometimes, I will begin my search on P411 by filtering in certain activities. That way I don't waste my time looking at dozens of hot chicks only to find out her services don't match my wants/needs.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:13 AM   #8
1Jannessa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51846
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also wonder wich of these things take presedence in a studio environment or if either of them even matter in a studio?
1Jannessa is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I never do the studio thing....

1) face and body - if that is acceptable, then....
2) body features - i.e. extreme body art, etc - if that is acceptable, then....
3) quality of profile pics... I am not interested in the "reflection in the mirror" self pics
4) provider comments and verbiage / grammar used - if spelling and grammar are screwy, then I move on...
5) reviews
6) location, in call description from provider and from reviews
7) web site and design.... the "flash sites" are kinda cheap looking....

All in all, I look for continuity - a consistent level of quality in items #1-#7 are key indicators for me to make a call....

IMHO, there are so many providers out there that almost everyone can find their perfect match...
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #10
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

I take it all into consideration...pics get a guy's attention, but then the real homework starts. Maybe smokin hott in the looks dept but if she has bad reviews or no reviews I pass. I have gotten alot of good information about ladies on this site as most of us give up front and honest information about our experiences. Also, alot of information can be gotten in a thread like this as ladies chime in with their thoughts which can give you a good idea of her personality and over all attiude in general. PS your avatar pic peaks my interest!!!
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
I never do the studio thing....

1) face and body - if that is acceptable, then....
2) body features - i.e. extreme body art, etc - if that is acceptable, then....
3) quality of profile pics... I am not interested in the "reflection in the mirror" self pics
4)provider comments and verbiage / grammar used - if spelling and grammar are screwy, then I move on...
5) reviews
6) location, in call description from provider and from reviews
7) web site and design.... the "flash sites" are kinda cheap looking....

All in all, I look for continuity - a consistent level of quality in items #1-#7 are key indicators for me to make a call....

IMHO, there are so many providers out there that almost everyone can find their perfect match...
That just eliminated half the board lol. Don't say that crap too loud though...some guys are just here to get laid and any hole will do. You can't come in here making sense ya know.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #12
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Attitude trumps all.
I review on eccie and TER and my appearance scores I leave on TER are always a combination of her physical beauty and attitude. I might give a lady who is a 6 or 7 on the outside an 8 because of her great attitude. Or I have given ladies who are 8's or 9's on the outside a 6 because their bad attitude made then less attractive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Pictures get my attention! The reviews get me to PM or call!
Same here, I've had my world rocked by just as many girl-next-door types as Super Models. The reviews tell all. And actually recommendations from other hobbyist carry more weight than reviews do.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #13
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
That just eliminated half the board lol. Don't say that crap too loud though...some guys are just here to get laid and any hole will do. You can't come in here making sense ya know.
Hahahahahaha! So true.

Anyway, I there has to be some minor attraction but the reviews and services will be the icing on the cake.
I think a guy would see a less attractive provider (average - not ugly) with great service etc. than a hottie with below average service.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

* Pictures draw my aesthetic interest.

* Attitude and board presence (if she has one, some just post ads and nothing more) draw my intellectual interest.

* Reviews and services draw my carnal interest.

If she meets 2 out of 3, I will contact her for more information.

If she meets all 3, I will contact her for info and screening requirements.

It should be noted that at any given time, one of those 3 may be weighted more than the others, depends on which head is doing the driving. But, if I'm looking for a lady who I think may be worth repeat visits, she must pass all 3 criteria.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:38 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been told by many of my clients that attitude trumps all other aspects
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women