Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 08:55 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Of course not.
But, in Speaker's Corner in London one time, someone called me a whiteskin...I got over it.
BTW, if people want to give the billionaire owner of the Redskins a hard time, I don't really defend him, anyway. They should boycott games and merchandise, picket, whatever.
I believe it is a credible argument, though, that the name is meant to honor the warrior qualities of the Native Americans, and should be looked at as an honor in its own, old fashioned way.
Well, there is your answer isn't it? If you recognize that it would be utterly inappropriate and offensive to call a native American a "redskin" to his face, how can it be proper to have a nationally prominent sports franchise named the Redskins?

I don't get your argument at all about how the name is meant to honor native American warriors. Did they, or do they, call their warrior heroes redskins? I don't think so.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:04 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're a queer-ass mutha fucka, Old-Twerp. Once again you jumped right over your butt-buddy's comment to assail someone else, Old-Twerp! So your stupid notion as to who polluted what is as fucked up as you, Old-Twerp, you Pollyanna poser.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
... start another of your name-calling dung flinging matches with it?

Bad form, IBidiot. Just like when you shat on Easter and Jesus Christ!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Well, there is your answer isn't it? If you recognize that it would be utterly inappropriate and offensive to call a native American a "redskin" to his face, how can it be proper to have a nationally prominent sports franchise named the Redskins?

I don't get your argument at all about how the name is meant to honor native American warriors. Did they, or do they, call their warrior heroes redskins? I don't think so.
I'm not sure what they called themselves, but I suppose "redskin" never really occurred to them.
These days, any conversation I have, except on here, I'm real careful what I call anyone.
If a national groundswell to change the name occurs, I don't really care about pro football, anyway.
My opinion on Native Americans is give the land back, fuck do I care, I don't own any real estate anymore!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IB, for a reply see: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1079216
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a queer-ass mutha fucka, Old-Twerp. Once again you jumped right over your butt-buddy's comment to assail someone else, Old-Twerp! So your stupid notion as to who polluted what is as fucked up as you, Old-Twerp, you Pollyanna poser.
What in the FUCK are you talking about, IBIdiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:16 AM   #21
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A short epilogue.

I flew out to Albuquerque to attend the funeral of Chester Nez. In a lot of ways it was very ordinary, in a quite unordinary way. The church parking lot was full and police were directing cars to park a couple streets away by the time I arrived. The church itself was almost full—multiple hundreds—very different from most the funerals I’ve attended recently.

A diverse mix of people. The majority of the people were Dine, with Michael (his son) and family filling the first couple pews, but there were many others. His connection to the military—even if it was only a few years—was evident as well. A Marine honor guard, a large turn out of VFW and other veterans groups. Some clearly his WW-II contemporaries. The conversations I heard throughout talked about his humility, his patience, and his easy smile. I sat off to the side, next to a couple young Marines who flew in on leave from Twentynine Palms. I offered them a ride to the graveside site in Santa Fe. They had a late flight out so they accepted and we followed the procession.

The cemetery was exceedingly crowded, I counted over 150 motorcycles on the ride up along with many cars. When the ceremony turned more private we slipped out and drove back to the airport and flew our separate ways.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:53 AM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thanks !!!
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A short epilogue.

I flew out to Albuquerque to attend the funeral of Chester Nez. In a lot of ways it was very ordinary, in a quite unordinary way. The church parking lot was full and police were directing cars to park a couple streets away by the time I arrived. The church itself was almost full—multiple hundreds—very different from most the funerals I’ve attended recently.

A diverse mix of people. The majority of the people were Dine, with Michael (his son) and family filling the first couple pews, but there were many others. His connection to the military—even if it was only a few years—was evident as well. A Marine honor guard, a large turn out of VFW and other veterans groups. Some clearly his WW-II contemporaries. The conversations I heard throughout talked about his humility, his patience, and his easy smile. I sat off to the side, next to a couple young Marines who flew in on leave from Twentynine Palms. I offered them a ride to the graveside site in Santa Fe. They had a late flight out so they accepted and we followed the procession.

The cemetery was exceedingly crowded, I counted over 150 motorcycles on the ride up along with many cars. When the ceremony turned more private we slipped out and drove back to the airport and flew our separate ways.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

there some Comanche Indians in Lawton, OK that had their own language and it was used in WWII, so not all are dead

http://www.comanchenation.com/images...rs%20photo.jpg

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women