Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99
Default She loves pain

I had a provider tell me one time that she loved pain. That is the only lady that has ever told me that. Is this more common that I realize? Any of you ladies love pain?
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like my left nipple bitten...and sometimes I like to be spanked...no hardcore pain but light
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #3
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I love CBT but cant find anyone around here that provides it.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:58 AM   #4
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

One provider kept asking me to whip her butt harder, with a belt. Another couldn't orgasm without me full-on pinching both her nipples; gave me hand cramps. Other than that, never met a lady into true pain. I like a little "tension" being slapped or having my dick smacked around. I'm not good at hurting people for pleasure.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:36 AM   #5
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

User ID: 314634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For some of us it's a very fine line between Pleasure and Pain. And we do sometimes derive pleasure from Pain. Depending on how it's delivered of course. I personally like breast torture, limited of course, and spanking, to name just a couple of my fetishes. And let's be straightforward, spanking of my ass, pussy, and tits. But it isn't just some random swats and smack you around a bit, this is done best with finesse and experience. The type of spanking given for pleasure is not the same as an outright spanking that would be used for punishment. There are other types of minor pain that are very erotic, like Wax play and in experienced hands Edge play with knives, flogging, and Electro play. All of these things take well-established trust between partners and of course it's best when there are safe words established in case of any kind of emergency or need for the situation to change quickly. Many people don't realize they like pain until they experience it... some of us are lucky enough to have already experienced it. There's something to be said for a good Kink partner
touchofheaven is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:15 AM   #6
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Flanker....Did the provider tell you she loves her left testicle bitten?
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:26 AM   #7
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Extremely

It's an extremely fine line between pleasure and pain, it's definitely worth exploring, but like a lot of things about this hobby, a comforting level of trust has to be there already. My civvie ATF loves to have her long hair pulled while we're going at it, but it has to be done just right, a good handful and the tugs need to be firm, but not abrupt or too hard. Part of the fun of being with someone more than once is learning what works -- and what doesn't.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:44 PM   #8
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

I know you asked the ladies, but I'm chiming in. Three instances come to mind:

1 – A provider wanted me to fuck her in the ass with no lube. I offered to lube her up and gradually dilate her, but she got belligerent and yelled at me to “Put your cock in my ass!” Whatever. I did what I was told. As I was shoving it in, thinking “Damn, that's gotta hurt”, she started moaning “Ohhh, it hurts so good!” I reached around and felt her pussy. It was dripping! She had a tremendous, body-quaking orgasm. (And then she left me rock-hard, ready to explode, and no release. Long story....)

2 – A provider wanted my to bite her nipple while she pleasured herself. She kept telling me “harder”. Finally I was biting as hard as I could, again thinking “Damn, that's gotta hurt”. She came.

3 – A civvy fuck buddy told me she once had an orgasm while a dentist was giving her an injection.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:15 AM   #9
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 417257
My ECCIE Reviews

Im a provider thats a true pain slut,.. submissive/masochist, tho have never brought this into this world until very recently. With right at 28 yrs involved in the kink, ive experienced a good bit. Over the yrs ive mentored many, also was a fully collared slave for a good while. Have JUST made the choice to let this out here recently. Endorphins thats released from the brain while experiencing either sadism or masochism is the best high that I have ever experienced, pretty addicting
ms.rogue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women