Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #16
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Quit trying so hard.
Lets not forget the TRANS FATS!!!LOL!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #17
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

It's true. Eric Holder is no Alberto Gonzales! Now there was a guy who knew how to cover for his boss!
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #18
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Nope, ain't gonna work. You either rely on your extreme "guns don't kill people" argument or you don't. Inserting caveats only when it's convenient for the purpose of stoking your Obama hatred is hypocritical, and there's no other word to describe it.
How about I reword it like this?

...And sometimes poorly ran government operations that put guns in the hands of the people who kill people in an attempt to blame American citizens of trafficing arms to Mexico also kills people.

Will that work for your simple mind?
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Uhmm, that doesn't work either, this isn't about your referenced person, it's about eric holder. You can't point anywhere I said anything about the person you are referencing in this thread, can you? It's just your simple mind creating something that just isn't there and an another attempt at instigating.
Oh please. "Eric Holder" is synonymous with "Obama Administration". In other words, there's not a chance in hell you'd have posted that info if it referred to Alberto Gonzalez and the Bush Administration.

Quote:
Now if the investigation leads to the top, well, I guess Nixon won't be the only person impeached for a cover-up. And I'm not saying he is involved, lets just see how the investigation progresses. Especially since holder fingered DHS boss, napalitano in his breifing. So she must know about the program also. Who else knew and when did they know.
Americans didn't give a shit about war crimes. And you and Issa act as if this is now something huge? How silly.

Quote:
How about I reword it like this?

...And sometimes poorly ran government operations that put guns in the hands of the people who kill people in an attempt to blame American citizens of trafficing arms to Mexico also kills people.

Will that work for your simple mind?
It still flies in the face of the right wing/NRA argument that guns not only don't kill people, but also that criminals will still get guns any which way. So using the logic of the gun lobby, if they didn't get them from the US Government, they would have simply gotten them somewhere else. So no harm done, really. At least that's what i would assume using the "pro gun" logic. But then, that wouldn't aid the "anti Obama Administration" logic.

Did my careful wording of that last sentence work for your simple mind?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #20
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh please. "Eric Holder" is synonymous with "Obama Administration". In other words, there's not a chance in hell you'd have posted that info if it referred to Alberto Gonzalez and the Bush Administration.

Americans didn't give a shit about war crimes. And you and Issa act as if this is now something huge? How silly.

LOL!!! that argument isn't going to work coming from you. If this operation was ran from an R administration, you'd be one of the arse-holes leading the charge.

It still flies in the face of the right wing/NRA argument that guns not only don't kill people, but also that criminals will still get guns any which way. So using the logic of the gun lobby, if they didn't get them from the US Government, they would have simply gotten them somewhere else. So no harm done, really. At least that's what i would assume using the "pro gun" logic. But then, that wouldn't aid the "anti Obama Administration" logic.

No harm done? Tell that to Agent Terry's family who was killed by guns that got into the hands of people that kill people after agents blew the whistle saying they were ORDERED to let US guns get into Mexico. Your mind does not work right if you can say, "no harm done." I feel sad for you.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #21
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Let's be honest--Issa announced that he wanted to double the House investigatrive staff from 40 to 80 when the Republicans won the House majority last November. This is the same strategy Republicans used when the last Democratic President was in office--Bill Clinton. Remember, Whitewatergate? Filegate? Travelgate? Vince Fostergate? They wail and shriek about waste, fraud, and abuse at the same time they're wasting taxpayer money, making fraudulent allegations, and abusing their offices and the public trust.

Issa's a scumbag, and the President ought to ignore him. But then again, the President is a Kenyan Muslim who engages in terrorist fist bumps and has no birth certificate, right?
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
So no harm done, really. At least that's what i would assume using the "pro gun" logic. But then, that wouldn't aid the "anti Obama Administration" logic.

Quote:
No harm done? Tell that to Agent Terry's family who was killed by guns that got into the hands of people that kill people after agents blew the whistle saying they were ORDERED to let US guns get into Mexico. Your mind does not work right if you can say, "no harm done." I feel sad for you.
Learn to read.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I can't help but laugh at the irony of a gun hating President presiding over a snafu of such grossly incompetent magnitude.

Apparently, Obama only opposes law abiding Americans owning guns. Its perfectly acceptable for Mexican drug cartels to own them.

To be fair, the full scope of this screw up is nowhere close to being known yet, so I'm just waiting for more information to be able to make any judgments yet. What I find most egregious to date is the utter failure of the media to get involved. This story has been slowly simmering for months, yet it is only just now beginning to get any real play in the media. There is no doubt in my mind that if this screw up had occurred when Bush was president, we'd be hearing about it 24/7 from the day the first trickle of information came out. If this had happened under Bush, we'd all be saying "Casey who?" right now.
Another person "gets it."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #24
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTexasTornado View Post
Let's be honest--Issa announced that he wanted to double the House investigatrive staff from 40 to 80 when the Republicans won the House majority last November. This is the same strategy Republicans used when the last Democratic President was in office--Bill Clinton. Remember, Whitewatergate? Filegate? Travelgate? Vince Fostergate? They wail and shriek about waste, fraud, and abuse at the same time they're wasting taxpayer money, making fraudulent allegations, and abusing their offices and the public trust.

Issa's a scumbag, and the President ought to ignore him. But then again, the President is a Kenyan Muslim who engages in terrorist fist bumps and has no birth certificate, right?
Actually, when Obama was campaigning, one of the issues I liked was his view that government needed to be more "transparent".seems like more businesss as usual no matter whos dair..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #25
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Learn to read.
I did read it and you assume no harm was done. Sounds pretty straight forward. You didn't ask a question of really. You put a period after it, making it a statment, not a question.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #26
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did read it and you assume no harm was done. Sounds pretty straight forward.
Sure, if you're a total idiot who ignores the clarifier i added as the very next sentence.

Quote:
You didn't ask a question of really. You put a period after it, making it a statment, not a question.
So no harm done, really, at least that's what i would assume using the "pro gun" logic.

There, now does that work for your simple mind?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The early steps of the unraveling have begun with the head ATF guy lawyering up; watch for Holder to take his exit....that will mean that the Issa investigation is making headway....of course, if the next election results in Obama being tossed then all of this will be mute.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:34 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default People killing people.

One has to wonder if the DOJ and ATF did a background check on those guys they gave those weapons to – smh. Do you suppose the machetes were thrown in as a bonus reward for being such loyal customers?

At Least 40 Killed In Mexico In 24-Hour Period

by The Associated Press
MEXICO CITY July 9, 2011, 08:33 pm ET

Fighting among the Zetas gang and other vicious drug cartels led to the deaths of more than 40 people whose bodies were found in three Mexican cities over a 24-hour span, a government official said Saturday.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=103181125

Mexican police find 10 beheaded bodies
2011-07-09 21:16

Torren - Mexican police in the northern city of Torreon said on Saturday they found the headless bodies of seven men and three women in the back of an abandoned truck.

Police chief Guillermo Flores told AFP that only one head, belonging to a woman, was found on site, and that the killers had placed it on the truck's hood.

The truck was parked on a highway that goes around Torreon, a city where two major highways heading north to the United States converge.

Mexico has been convulsed by a massive crime wave in recent years, with about 37 000 people killed in battles among rival drug cartels and between traffickers and security forces since 2006, when the government launched a military crackdown.
AFP

http://m.news24.com/news24/World/New...odies-20110709
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women