Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Snowden

The interview is about half done.
It is very interesting hearing his side of the story.
Bugs the shit out of this administration that they have been caught with their nose in your business.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Very interesting.....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:22 PM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Whenever I hear Edward Snowden's name I think about the video he released where he talked about the next generation not knowing what it means to have a private thought or conversation.

I am still at odds as to whether he is a traitor or a patriot in the literal sense but I believe his intentions were for good not evil.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:42 PM   #4
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The interview is about half done.
It is very interesting hearing his side of the story.
Bugs the shit out of this administration that they have been caught with their nose in your business.
Right. None of these programs existed before Obama was president?

And his status is clear. He is a traitor to America and the American people.
If he had only revealed the programs, an incorrect argument could be made that he was equal our non-grazing fee friend out west.
But he revealed international files mostly. Detailing foreign operations and endangering our intelligence officers around the world.
Oh. I forgot. Revealing our agents based on their political persuasion is a conservative staple.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:08 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The Patriot Act is probably the single most horrible act ever imposed upon the citizens of this United States and it was signed into law by President G.W. Bush. The Democrats have had many opportunities to repeal this horrible act and have not done so..

Where is the proof that he revealed the covers of our agents like Obama did with the CIA agent in Afghanistan just a week or so ago.

What he revealed is how the United States government is violating the Constitution of this nation and released the proof.

So mastermanmuncher, you do not approve of surveillance of private citizens under the Bush administration but it is okay with you under the Obama administration and you approve of Obama continuing to operate the program just as it has been.

I have opposed it since day one.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:13 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Under Bush, the NSA spying/data collection was only against foreign citizens.

Under Obama, the NSA spying/data collection was expanded to include US citizens; including Americans who are NOT suspected of wrongdoing.

One program is called MYSTIC. It was rolled out in 2009 under Obama!

Remember Obama's promise (likely phony):

"...The government is not spying on ordinary people who don't threaten our national security..."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:36 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

"...The government is not spying on ordinary people who don't threaten our national security..."
Which means, "the Government I'd not spying on anybody except those that do not see things exactly the way I do"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The Patriot Act is probably the single most horrible act ever imposed upon the citizens of this United States and it was signed into law by President G.W. Bush. The Democrats have had many opportunities to repeal this horrible act and have not done so.. Signed into law by Bush and written by conservatives and some democrats as well.
Remind me, when did the democrats have a congress with the votes to over ride a veto or make it past a filibuster needed to repeal a law?
That's right. They didn't.
You lied again.

Where is the proof that he revealed the covers of our agents like Obama did with the CIA agent in Afghanistan just a week or so ago. Who said there was proof? How do you know he didn't name agents? Much of the material is still classified. Neither one of these justifies the other. Nor depend on the other for prosecution. Or keeps the other from condemnation.

What he revealed is how the United States government is violating the Constitution of this nation and released the proof. Good selective reading. Too bad you missed;
"The exact size of Snowden's disclosure is unknown, but the following estimates have been put up by various government officials: 15,000 or more Australian intelligence files, according to Australian officials;[117] at least 58,000 British intelligence files, according to British officials;[118] and roughly 1.7 million U.S. intelligence files, according to U.S. officials.[119]".

A true patriot. Your kind that is.

So mastermanmuncher, you do not approve of surveillance of private citizens under the Bush administration but it is okay with you under the Obama administration and you approve of Obama continuing to operate the program just as it has been.

I have opposed it since day one. Good for you.
This is great. One total piece of shit defending the actions of an even larger total piece of shit.

So 2bitches, where did I say I disapproved of surveillance of private citizens under ANY administration? That's right. I never implied or said anything to that effect. I also corrected your factual missteps above. What was that other word for a factual misstep....................... ................oh yeah!

A lie.

You now have no credibility. You'll blather and the spittle will fly as you try to ignore your lies, act like you didn't lie, or defend your lies in some half-assed attempt to justify them in a larger context against other lies by other people. You are what you pretend to hate. A low life scumbag who doesn't accept responsibility for their own actions.
No one had to set up a data gathering program to find that out. You put it out in plain sight for everyone to see.

Looks like you're blind in more ways than one.

You are nothing more than a typical asshole who lies their ass off while claiming others are doing the same.

You are now 2lyingbitches
Old 05-29-2014, 02:03 PM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Under Bush, the NSA spying/data collection was only against foreign citizens.

Under Obama, the NSA spying/data collection was expanded to include US citizens; including Americans who are NOT suspected of wrongdoing.

One program is called MYSTIC. It was rolled out in 2009 under Obama!

This is nothing more than your opinion. You have no proof of your statement. Secret programs are secret programs. Most of the programs are still classified and the starting dates are not given in many cases.
You state the starting date of 1 program and to you that signifies a clear cut line.
Your post is nothing more than the opinion we are all entitled to
Old 05-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

The Democrats didn't need to repeal the Patriot Act.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_867851.html
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:43 AM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
This is great. One total piece of shit defending the actions of an even larger total piece of shit.

So 2bitches, where did I say I disapproved of surveillance of private citizens under ANY administration? That's right. I never implied or said anything to that effect. I also corrected your factual missteps above. What was that other word for a factual misstep....................... ................oh yeah!

A lie.

You now have no credibility. You'll blather and the spittle will fly as you try to ignore your lies, act like you didn't lie, or defend your lies in some half-assed attempt to justify them in a larger context against other lies by other people. You are what you pretend to hate. A low life scumbag who doesn't accept responsibility for their own actions.
No one had to set up a data gathering program to find that out. You put it out in plain sight for everyone to see.

Looks like you're blind in more ways than one.

You are nothing more than a typical asshole who lies their ass off while claiming others are doing the same.

You are now 2lyingbitches
Just a little bump. Would hate for you to miss this.
Nice that you went negative in your response. It gives us a chance in the ring. A good workout on the heavy bag always makes me feel better.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:33 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Quote:
Remind me, when did the democrats have a congress with the votes to over ride a veto or make it past a filibuster needed to repeal a law?

Just a little bump. Would hate for MasterDickMuncher to miss this.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:49 AM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Just a little bump. Would hate for the Patriarch of the Idiot Family (LexiLiar) to miss this.

He will be so proud of his precious Idiot son (IB)!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:55 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Just a little bump. Would hate for the Patriarch of the Idiot Family (LexiLiar) to miss this.

He will be so proud of his precious Idiot son (IB)!
You're long overdue for another bath, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:57 AM   #15
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You're long overdue for another bath, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!

Keep up the good work IBIdiot. Poppy Idiot will be so proud!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women