Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2014, 06:00 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I B Idiot
Yes you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and that's one of the reasons you need another bath.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:19 AM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Just a little bump. Would hate for MasterDickMuncher to miss this.
Yeah? So what, bitch?
I don't have a problem with the Patriot Act. Just because you and seedman traffic in Thai banned subject doesn't mean the rest of us worry about it.
Now fuck off. Your mommy needs changing. Go earn your $6 an hour.

King Kocksucker has returned.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:29 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nsa-re...ry?id=23918598
How is it that the NSA can come out and make a definitive statement that there was only one email and it had nothing to do with his concerns as he stated....But the White House, CIA and NSA can't come up with the emails regarding Benghazi?
Am I now supposed to believe that Snowden sent no other emails just because the NSA says so?
Futhermore, considering the attitudes in the VA, IRS and DOJ(one of greed, deceit, stalling and in some cases political targeting) how am I supposed to believe anything that comes from any agency of the Federal Government. This is an attitude that comes from the top and filters down through the leaders of each agency to their subordinates. This happens in corporate America when focus on making the company stable and profitable is lost, it can happen in Government when the focus on keeping the US stable and a beacon for good in the world is lost.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:45 AM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Snowden is a Patriot for exposing abuse of power. Does it matter? Probably not as Americans are lemmings. They won't know they are going over the ledge until they hit bottom and die.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:37 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Yeah? So what, bitch?
I don't have a problem with the Patriot Act. Just because you and seedman traffic in Thai banned subject doesn't mean the rest of us worry about it.
Now fuck off. Your mommy needs changing. Go earn your $6 an hour.

King Kocksucker has returned.
Boardman's cited article directly and irrefutably proves that you are a lying cock-sucker, MasterDickMuncher: but you knew that, didn't you, MasterDickMuncher?

BTW, MasterDickMuncher, you should put that last line of yours announcing your presence in your signature line: it'll save you some time the next time you post.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:48 PM   #21
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Snowden is a Patriot for exposing abuse of power. Does it matter? Probably not as Americans are lemmings. They won't know they are going over the ledge until they hit bottom and die.
Agreed. These programs started covertly before either Bush or Obama knew they were going on. Executive orders just made them legal and protected people's asses.

So the NSA...

If you've seen their Powerpoint presentation, they saw the value in having most of the Internet traverse the American telecomm network. Fair enough.

But read this from the CEO of the world's largest internet backbone provider..

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/bl....html?page=all

The Broomfield-based telecommunications company (NYSE: LVLT) has steadfastly declined to discuss whether its network was tapped or respond to other speculation sparked by the leaks of Edward Snowden,

I happen to know of another very large international carrier that provides covert services to the new NSA facility in Utah...and they work very hard to conceal it. I was told "you dont have the clearance to know".

This is real shit people, regardless of who sits in the White House....
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:52 AM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I agree too. Not only has the Government been snooping into your electronic business, but they one day might even want to come into your home unannounced and uninvited. Watch this clip.

Jim

http://youtu.be/WKEd5WsMJO4
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:27 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Boardman's cited article directly and irrefutably proves that you are a lying cock-sucker, MasterDickMuncher: but you knew that, didn't you, MasterDickMuncher?

BTW, MasterDickMuncher, you should put that last line of yours announcing your presence in your signature line: it'll save you some time the next time you post.
Read post #8 colostomy bag drinker. It cites intelligence files from 3 different countries being compromised. A patriot doesn't release our intelligence files or our ally's files. They had nothing to do with exposing what he considered to be data collecting.

And now for the question that you won't answer and which proves once again you are a liar beneath my contempt.

What exactly was the lie that I made? You said I was a liar. Now point out my lie. Answer you cocksucking bitch.

Answer or lose the last shred of credibility you have.

Please dodge it. Prove you are a coward and scumbag as well.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:12 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

MMM -- he lost all his credibility long before now.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:35 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read post #8 colostomy bag drinker. It cites intelligence files from 1 different countries being compromised. A patriot doesn't release our intelligence files or our ally's files. They had nothing to do with exposing what he considered to be data collecting.

And now for the question that you won't answer and which proves once again you are a liar beneath my contempt.

What exactly was the lie that I made? You said I was a liar. Now point out my lie. Answer you cocksucking bitch.

Answer or lose the last shred of credibility you have.

Please dodge it. Prove you are a coward and scumbag as well.
YOU go to post #8 and YOU take note that it was YOUR ignorant assertion, MasterDickMuncher, that the dim-retards never had the occasion to amend or change the Patriot Act.

Boardman’s cited article directly and irrefutably proves that you are a cock-sucking liar, MasterDickMuncher, and that’s a fact you can never deflect, MasterDickMuncher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
MasterDickMuncher lost all his credibility long before now.
FTFY, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
Old 05-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
YOU go to post #8 and YOU take note that it was YOUR ignorant assertion, MasterDickMuncher, that the dim-retards never had the occasion to amend or change the Patriot Act.

Boardman’s cited article directly and irrefutably proves that you are a cock-sucking liar, MasterDickMuncher, and that’s a fact you can never deflect, MasterDickMuncher!

Deflect what? Another proven lie by you?
See the reply below that drives your pathetic softball serve down your lying throat.
FTFY, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for reiterating you lack the ability to comprehend a simple post.

That was easy.

In post #8 I answered a post claiming the democrats had many chances to repeal the Patriot Act. Not let it expire or change it (I'm sure you know "change" and "amend" are basically the same thing and that "repeal" means something completely different).

On top of that dickbreath, I asked to be reminded when the democrats had a congress that could over-ride a veto or stop a filibuster.

The answer to that question is they didn't during the Patriot Act timeframe.

Asking a question and making a statement are only the same thing in your mommy's basement. Not that it matters in this case.

A man would have admitted they were wrong and moved on.

Somehow I think you won't let this go. And that's fine with me.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:28 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for reiterating you lack the ability to comprehend a simple post.

That was easy.

In post #8 I answered a post claiming the democrats had many chances to repeal the Patriot Act. Not let it expire or change it (I'm sure you know "change" and "amend" are basically the same thing and that "repeal" means something completely different).

On top of that dickbreath, I asked to be reminded when the democrats had a congress that could over-ride a veto or stop a filibuster.

The answer to that question is they didn't during the Patriot Act timeframe.

Asking a question and making a statement are only the same thing in your mommy's basement. Not that it matters in this case.

A man would have admitted they were wrong and moved on.

Somehow I think you won't let this go. And that's fine with me.

So you are saying ... Snowden=bad... Obama=good ...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:41 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
So you are saying ... Snowden=bad... Obama=good ...
How do you make it through day to day life?

My position for the morons.

Snowden=Traitor
IBCulling=Pathetic, uncomprehending liar
You=Less than the above
Obama=Object of your repressed man-love
Old 05-31-2014, 06:19 PM   #29
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Oh mastrermanmucher did you forget the era of the passage of Obamacare?
Democrat president, super majority in the senate, and control over the house.
Remember your bff pelosi and how she said it had to be passed to find out what was in it.
You libtards are so predictable.

You do not seem to be able to stay on topic. my discussion was about the interview with Snowden by Bria Williams.

Baa, baa, baa.....what was that? Did I hear the rest of yur ilk bleating for you?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Oh mastrermanmucher did you forget the era of the passage of Obamacare?
Democrat president, super majority in the senate, and control over the house.
Remember your bff pelosi and how she said it had to be passed to find out what was in it.
You libtards are so predictable. Talk about predictable. You'll take any statement out of context to illustrate a point that doesn't exist. If you think a Congressman reads an entire bill, you're showing your ignorance and wearing it like a badge of honor. Especially a Congressman who isn't an attorney. What do you think they have a legal staff for? Post the entire statement by Pelosi to show you aren't afraid of the information.

You do not seem to be able to stay on topic. my discussion was about the interview with Snowden by Bria Williams.
In case you missed it, every one of my posts deals with a post in this thread. Your legion of attack bitches tried to hijack the thread with disinformation and lies.
I posted an opinion with backing information that was different than yours. You countered it with info that had nothing to do with the OP. You compared Obama to a self-confessed traitor. I responded to your counter and said you are a piece of shit. Because you are. Obama is not perfect by any means, I never said he was. You mindlessly attack everything and show what I said to be true. You are blind in more ways than one.

Baa, baa, baa.....what was that? Did I hear the rest of yur ilk bleating for you?
First off, the democrats had 57 seats in the senate. There were 2 independents that sometimes voted with the democrats. Them voting with the democrats on health care doesn't even guarantee they would vote to repeal the Patriot Act.
If you claim they would and see a prediction of yours as a fact, you'll say anything.
I say it again.
You are an un-American piece of shit who is a titty baby because you don't like the man elected by the majority of Americans voting.
Go live in Russia if you don't want a say in the placement of our leaders.
But fuck off first.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women