Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2014, 12:15 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
]You are an un-American piece of shit who is a titty baby because you don't like the man elected by the majority of Americans voting.
Seriously? It's now un-American to not "like" the President? I guess you really liked GW Bush, right, MunchOnMen? Or we're you in-American during his administration?

Fascinating.

Oh. And Joe Biden wrote the Patriot Act. Ijs

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:42 AM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Seriously? It's now un-American to not "like" the President? I guess you really liked GW Bush, right, MunchOnMen? Or we're you in-American during his administration?

Fascinating.

Oh. And Joe Biden wrote the Patriot Act. Ijs

Comparing the President to a traitor is un-American in my opinion. Doesn't that bother you, Mr. officer of the court?

To not like him is un-American? Who said that? You brought that up, not me.

My like or dislike of Bush is moot here. I never compared him to a traitor.

" Or we're you in-American during his administration?"
The perfect example of most of your posts. Simple, stupid, and is wrong or only makes sense to you and your ilk.

Joe Biden wrote it? The whole thing? By himself?
Simple. Stupid. Wrong.

PS Tell us. Are you trying to get 2bitches onto your leg?

Or get him off?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:45 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[B]You are an un-American piece of shit who is a titty baby because you don't like the man elected by the majority of Americans voting./B]
Hope you don't mind your prose being posted in my sig line. That's classic!!!

Hey, BigTits, take it with MunchKin!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:09 AM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Oh great mastermanmuncher, now I fully understand that you are willing to let people other than those that are elected by the people to represent you to make the decision that affect your life and well being when it come to government. Yes indeed, blindly vote for an enormous piece of legislation without having a clue what is in it. I did not take dame pelosi's statement out of context as she continued in her statement to make what I consider the worst of libtrards and the most revealing, which was to pass it without being able to discuss it. Yep and once it was passed they did not want to discuss it.

You fail miserably in understanding that I have never been a supporter of the Patriot act and feel it is the second worse piece of legislation ever passed nest to the ACA. You fail in understanding the expansion, outside of the Patriot Act, that this administration has taken with reference to the violation of the constitution. You fail to understand that this could have been removed but did not under this administration. You fail to see that Snowden stated in his interview that he tried to go through the proper channels and was told to shut the fuck up.

The only damage Snowden did was to those that violate the supreme law of this nation which is our Constitution.

When the government is able to spy on the citizens without warrant and it is acceptable, we will have forever lost our liberty and freedom.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:22 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for reiterating you lack the ability to comprehend a simple post.

That was easy.

In post #8 I answered a post claiming the democrats had many chances to repeal the Patriot Act. Not let it expire or change it (I'm sure you know "change" and "amend" are basically the same thing and that "repeal" means something completely different).

On top of that dickbreath, I asked to be reminded when the democrats had a congress that could over-ride a veto or stop a filibuster.

The answer to that question is they didn't during the Patriot Act timeframe.

Asking a question and making a statement are only the same thing in your mommy's basement. Not that it matters in this case.

A man would have admitted they were wrong and moved on.

Somehow I think you won't let this go. And that's fine with me.
Reckon, MasterDickMuncher, you're too damn stupid -- as 2Dogs has also pointed out to you -- to remember when and how it was that Odumbo and the Dim-Retards passed Odumbcare despite Republican opposition, you lying, cock-sucking jackass! Plus, you fucking-moronic, lying dick-licker, allowing the sunset provision to take effect in 2011 would have rid the Patriot Act of some of its more onerous provisions, MasterDickMuncher! So sit on your blunted "point" and rotate, MasterDickMuncher!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Reckon, MasterDickMuncher, you're too damn stupid -- as 2Dogs has also pointed out to you -- to remember when and how it was that Odumbo and the Dim-Retards passed Odumbcare despite Republican opposition, you lying, cock-sucking jackass! Plus, you fucking-moronic, lying dick-licker, allowing the sunset provision to take effect in 2011 would have rid the Patriot Act of some of its more onerous provisions, MasterDickMuncher! So sit on your blunted "point" and rotate, MasterDickMuncher!
Another example of why we need to improve education for our poorest citizens. And proof that they're not all "lazy and shiftless."

Poor IB.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hope you don't mind your prose being posted in my sig line. That's classic!!!

Hey, BigTits, take it with MunchKin!
Finally. A reason to read your posts.

One suggestion. You have sog's formula in place (Simple, Stupid, and Wrong) but you are far too verbose. Just post empty comment boxes. That way people will only see my poorly worded correct statement and not your usual bullshit.
I win. You win. But more importantly, everybody else wins.
Now fuck off.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You are an un-American piece of shit who is a titty baby because you don't like the man elected by the majority of Americans voting.
Go live in Russia if you don't want a say in the placement of our leaders.
But fuck off first.
The majority of Americans voted for Tricky Dick, too. People opposed him...were they morally and patriotically obligated to like him?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:42 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The majority of Americans voted for Tricky Dick, too. People opposed him...were they morally and patriotically obligated to like him?
Not obligated to like him. But all Americans should support the USA, JLHomo.

I'm not sure what "morally and patriotically obligated" even means. if you went to law school at all, you must have finished at the bottom of your class.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Oh great mastermanmuncher, now I fully understand that you are willing to let people other than those that are elected by the people to represent you to make the decision that affect your life and well being when it come to government. Yes indeed, blindly vote for an enormous piece of legislation without having a clue what is in it. I did not take dame pelosi's statement out of context as she continued in her statement to make what I consider the worst of libtrards and the most revealing, which was to pass it without being able to discuss it. Yep and once it was passed they did not want to discuss it.

You fail miserably in understanding that I have never been a supporter of the Patriot act and feel it is the second worse piece of legislation ever passed nest to the ACA. Opinion You fail in understanding the expansion, outside of the Patriot Act, that this administration has taken with reference to the violation of the constitution. Opinion You fail to understand that this could have been removed but did not under this administration. Lie. I addressed the one and only method you stated in your post. Repeal. You fail to see that Snowden stated in his interview that he tried to go through the proper channels and was told to shut the fuck up. Lie. I read the article and saw what he claimed.
It looks to me that you are using that statement to justify his actions and the release of intelligence documents from the US and at least 2 of our allies. Is that the case?

The only damage Snowden did was to those that violate the supreme law of this nation which is our Constitution. Opinion

When the government is able to spy on the citizens without warrant and it is acceptable, we will have forever lost our liberty and freedom. Opinion
Your post looks like it contains opinions and lies.

You fail to understand I don't care about your opinions.
You fail to understand your opinions are not facts.
I do care about your lies. I have refuted them.

Everything above addresses something I said nothing about.
Everything I have said something about is conspicuously missing from your posts
Old 06-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Obama= man-love

Love the one you're with... marshmellowman
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:40 PM   #42
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Didn't say you were un-American for not liking him. I said you were an un-American who was a titty baby for not liking him.

In my opinion, people are not morally or patriotically obligated to like anything. Or anything else dealing with a subjective term for that matter.

Why would you think you were obligated?
Old 06-01-2014, 03:44 PM   #43
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'll suck any cock, any where, any time for free. No hidden charges
You're right. It is fun changing a person's quotes.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #44
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I knew you wouldn't let it go. I gave you an out to try and keep your manhood. But since you lost it so long ago you see no need for it now.

You lied. You were called out. It was proven you are a liar (just have to read the posts to see that's right). You were humiliated.

The best indicator that you have fallen apart is that you cite 2bitches and his easily-proven-wrong posts as a credible source.

Are we clear on that? You cite 2bitches as a source for your information. LOL

Now you increase that humiliation by claiming I lied by not addressing issues that have nothing to do with the OP, issues that were included on the fly to lessen the humiliation you should but don't feel when you were caught lying repeatedly and most of all, you think I have to answer to your issues when you won't even address your own lies. Bud, you're fucked up in the head.

See what home schooling does to you?

Now you are only 1 or 2 posts away from burying the lies these posts are about.

I'd better bump.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #45
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're right. It is fun changing a person's quotes.

I did not change anything. I deleted some stuff. You just broke the rules... marshmellowman...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women