Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 06:25 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Looks like the Biebs got caught making a racist youtube posting...fucking liberal.

From his wiki page, proof of his liberal leanings....

He described sexual orientation as "everyone's own decision,"[131] and has contributed to the It Gets Better Project,[132] which aims to prevent suicide among LGBT youth.[133] Now residing in the United States on an O-1 visa,[134] Bieber has said he is not interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship and has criticized America's health care system. Praising Canada as being "the best country in the world", he cited its health care system as a model example.[129] According to Scooter Braun, Bieber says the Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael before every show he gives.[135]
How the fuck do you know he a liberal? Because he is in the entertainment business?

Being proud of his home country tells you nothing about his politics. I would expect American entertainers - left or right - to say the same thing about America when they speak to the foreign press.

And get it straight for once: sexual orientation is a biological issue, NOT a political issue. And respecting the rights of gays is a CIVIL rights issue - something that REAL conservatives (i.e., small government conservatives, not religious conservatives) care a lot about. If Barry Goldwater could support gay rights, then every other small-G conservative should, too. Fuck the Bible thumpers. And the Talmud thumpers.

Ten will get you one that Bieber likes to keep his tax bite low. He needs all that money for bitches and bling. Just sayin'.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:42 PM   #17
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

And get it straight for once: sexual orientation is a biological issue, NOT a political issue. And respecting the rights of gays is a CIVIL rights issue - something that REAL conservatives (i.e., small government conservatives, not religious conservatives) care a lot about. If Barry Goldwater could support gay rights, then every other small-G conservative should, too. Fuck the Bible thumpers. And the Talmud thumpers.

Ten will get you one that Bieber likes to keep his tax bite low. He needs all that money for bitches and bling. Just sayin'.
Is all sexual orientation a biological issue?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Not according to the Texas GOP! It's an insult to Jesus. How WAS your Homo Reversal therapy anyway? Did your wife make you go, Auntie?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:10 AM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes ALL.

Do you think you like Scarlett Johannsen because you sat down one day and considered the pros and cons of men and women and decided to have sex with women?

Or do you think biology drove you that way?

Rational thought can't explain sexual attraction.

When I was a small boy I had attractions I could not explain to Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery. That's biology working, not choice.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:17 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You frame it as either biology or choice; intelligent people know the issue is framed by asking Biology or Environment.............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 AM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes ALL.

Do you think you like Scarlett Johannsen because you sat down one day and considered the pros and cons of men and women and decided to have sex with women?

Or do you think biology drove you that way?

Rational thought can't explain sexual attraction.

When I was a small boy I had attractions I could not explain to Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery. That's biology working, not choice.
OK - so Avrohom Mondrowitz's sexual attraction to (prohibited topic) is purely biological and should not be suppressed? After all, it is just the motherfucker's biology at work, ain't it?
He shouldn't get extradited and sent to jail?
Checkmate, Mick Bulldog!!!!
Old 06-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK - so Avrohom Mondrowitz's sexual attraction to (prohibited topic) is purely biological and should not be suppressed? After all, it is just the motherfucker's biology at work, ain't it?
1) Is this about homosexuality or bestiality?

2) Did you just call someone a "Mick Bulldog?" You, who have squealed about anti-semitism as long as your wife has allowed you to use the computer without her being there?

I know you're ignoring me, Auntie Hero. We ALL know it's because you're a ignorant, fraudulent slob and can't hang anymore.

I'll be traveling again Thursday, I'm sure you'll stand me up again!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stop declaring victory unless you learn how to make a logical argument, Jewish Lapdog.

Homosexuality involves CONSENTING adults. There is no victim that needs protection. So society had NO business getting involved.

I don't know who this Mondrowitz guy is, but I assume it involved either animals or children.

That is NOT consenting behavior and society must protect his victims.

Did I really have to explain those obvious differences to you?
Old 06-09-2014, 05:29 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stop declaring victory unless you learn how to make a logical argument, Jewish Lapdog.

Homosexuality involves CONSENTING adults. There is no victim that needs protection. So society had NO business getting involved.

I don't know who this Mondrowitz guy is, but I assume it involved either animals or children.

He's passed any limit of reality, ExNYer. He's been tossed for multiple handles and is no doubt using them again. He's an angry old man (or a really menopausal woman, depending on what you believe) who can't control his issues.

Him quoting Jewish ethics texts in Hebrew is so disingenuous it reeks! This psychotic motherfucker isn't Jewish. And he never went to Israel. Book it!
Old 06-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #25
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

You never said shit about consenting behavior until my victorious assertion about biological urges trumped your lame argument. The basic point is that society is deciding which biological urges are ok, and which aren't. Hence, society will someday either allow the currently considered bad biologically driven behavior, or it won't. But, a person's inclination isn't really the issue - it is up to the collective.
Hopefully society will regain it's sanity, and outlaw faggotry. (but not lesbianism!!)
Old 06-09-2014, 09:06 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Looks like the HYPOCRITE emerged from his turtle shell.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Looks like the HYPOCRITE emerged from his turtle shell.
You're a fucking expert, Slobbrin!

Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 AM   #28
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where do I sign?
Right here https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-card/ST1yqHJL
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yep, snick, Justin Bieber -- the greatest threat to our way of life!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Old 06-10-2014, 10:51 AM   #30
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You never said shit about consenting behavior until my victorious assertion about biological urges trumped your lame argument. The basic point is that society is deciding which biological urges are ok, and which aren't. Hence, society will someday either allow the currently considered bad biologically driven behavior, or it won't. But, a person's inclination isn't really the issue - it is up to the collective.
Hopefully society will regain it's sanity, and outlaw faggotry. (but not lesbianism!!)
You're right, I didn't say anything about consenting behavior because I didn't have to, asshole. The conversation was already about consenting behavior.

YOU are the idiot who brought in rape and then tried to make it equivalent to consenting adults having sex.

And THEN you called that stupid argument a "victorrious assertion".

Because you're an idiot. And NOT a lawyer. And probably NOT a Jew.

The basic point is that socitey has NO business deciding which biological urges are OK, provided they do not hurt other people.

Nobody gets hurt when you give the Cock Whisperer a butt fucking every Friday night, so society has no business stopping you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women