Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Price RESIGNS as HHS Secretary. NEXT???

Twitler's gotta be feeling the heat.

Another cabinet member bites the dust.

Tom Price is out as HHS. Who's going to push for the continued destruction of American health care? Maybe Jared? He's doing such a great job at everything else! LMAO!

You may now shit yourselves and blame someone else.

Great job TWITLER!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Commercial airfare: 434.00 plus baggage fee
Private charter paid by the government: many thousands of dollars.
Finding out government is not run like a business: Priceless
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:40 PM   #3
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Trump's swamp draining claim was never anything but a ruse. Which is what Trump is: A fraud. Dr. Price was a foolhardy choice by the president. Trump was vigorously warned about Price but his judgment is so damn lousy that he enthusiastically promoted the guy. Trace at least some of the disorganized chaos regarding health care to Price's non-existent leadership. It is pathetic to hear Price as a congressman bitching about wasteful government spending, even specifying wasteful charter flight bookings. This gold-plated administration brims with little kings and government haters who take on the worst aspects of what they complain about.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Trump's swamp draining claim was never anything but a ruse. Which is what Trump is: A fraud. Dr. Price was a foolhardy choice by the president. Trump was vigorously warned about Price but his judgment is so damn lousy that he enthusiastically promoted the guy. Trace at least some of the disorganized chaos regarding health care to Price's non-existent leadership. It is pathetic to hear Price as a congressman bitching about wasteful government spending, even specifying wasteful charter flight bookings. This gold-plated administration brims with little kings and government haters who take on the worst aspects of what they complain about.
When are you and Assup going to learn, Muy Loco? Price temporarily at HHS is infinitely better than ever having hildebeest as president, Muy Loco.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 04:13 PM   #5
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
When are you and Assup going to learn, My Loco? Price temporarily at HHS is infinitely better than ever having hildebeest as president, Muy Loco.
Trump may be better than Clinton, but just barely.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 04:31 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don't buy that for one fucking second.

Twitler and his FUCK EVERYONE Congress has been a disgrace, the likes of which the world has never seen. Do you feel safer with Twitler in the Reichstag?

Don't get me wrong, you'd be whining about Clinton day and night -- chit, you sniveling pussies still are -- but I am not for one second going to say that Twitler is better than Clinton might have been. Twitler is a Class 5 Full Roaming Vapor, not a man.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:02 PM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Yeah, I heard that Trump wanted him to stay on and was not at all pissed.
Got that straight from the leftists news on ECCIE from Adolph Assup.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:05 PM   #8
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Hankering,
You go to the well every fucking time. It's kinda boring. Anyway, I cannot know if Clinton would have assembled such a circus as Trump has done. Trump's disorganized, directionless administration is marred by infighting and disrespecting and back stabbing. The level of malaise and the musical chair-like quality of this administration has no rivals in any administration of my long lifetime. Price is a arrogant,hypocritical prick, and it is good he is gone. But Trump manages to find problematic appointments too frequently. That, sir, reflects his inattention to detail and his obsession with reacting on impulse. These are inferior characteristics for a leader of complicated institutions. If Clinton had been elected and if her version of Price had done this that person would have been torched by the right. So would have Clinton. The right would have howled to the high heavens. But that they give Trump a pass for this kind of crap is revealing.
Old 09-29-2017, 05:16 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don't buy that for one fucking second.

Twitler and his FUCK EVERYONE Congress has been a disgrace, the likes of which the world has never seen. Do you feel safer with Twitler in the Reichstag?

Don't get me wrong, you'd be whining about Clinton day and night -- chit, you sniveling pussies still are -- but I am not for one second going to say that Twitler is better than Clinton might have been. Twitler is a Class 5 Full Roaming Vapor, not a man.
You're unteachable; thus, destined to live in abject stupidity for the whole of your pathetic life, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 09-29-2017, 05:23 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Hankering,
You go to the well every fucking time. It's kinda boring. Anyway, I cannot know if Clinton would have assembled such a circus as Trump has done. Trump's disorganized, directionless administration is marred by infighting and disrespecting and back stabbing. The level of malaise and the musical chair-like quality of this administration has no rivals in any administration of my long lifetime. Price is a arrogant,hypocritical prick, and it is good he is gone. But Trump manages to find problematic appointments too frequently. That, sir, reflects his inattention to detail and his obsession with reacting on impulse. These are inferior characteristics for a leader of complicated institutions. If Clinton had been elected and if her version of Price had done this that person would have been torched by the right. So would have Clinton. The right would have howled to the high heavens. But that they give Trump a pass for this kind of crap is revealing.
You don't know that hildebeest was taking advice from sycophant "Sid Vicious" Blumenthal for Libyan policy which led to the overthrow -- under 'false flag' pretenses -- of a relatively stable government in Libya and subsequently the death of an American ambassador? You don't know that hildebeest's close minion, Huma Abedine, shared classified information with her pedophile husband? You don't know that hildebeest gave her house maid access to her classified emails? You don't know that some close and trusted hildebeest adviser misspelled the Russian word for 'reset'? And don't forget how much trust hildebeest put in Wasserman Schultz to cheat for her at the DNC, and after Wasserman Schultz was caught, hildebeest gave her job on her campaign ... the same Wasserman Schultz that held onto a Pakistani born IT expert long after others had fired him because he was under investigation for criminal activities by the FBI. You're pretty damn ignorant about how fucked up hildebeest is, Muy Loco.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:47 PM   #11
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Hankering,
Are you a bot?
Programmed to say the same stuff over and over?
It doesn't matter what the topic, you say the same thing over and over.
Question:
Was Price's behavior reflective of a genuine conservative?
Yes or No?
Is today Friday?
Yes or No?
Old 09-29-2017, 07:12 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

PIGLER
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:08 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

More grapes, EATLER?

And yes, Muy Largo, IBIdiot probably has keyboard macros for each of his descriptive names for his fellow ECCIE posters.

A fucking BROKEN RECORD.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:24 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
More grapes, EATLER?

And yes, Muy Largo, IBIdiot probably has keyboard macros for each of his descriptive names for his fellow ECCIE posters.

A fucking BROKEN RECORD.

DICKLER ... DICKLER...

bahhaahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #15
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Twitler's gotta be feeling the heat.

Another cabinet member bites the dust.

Tom Price is out as HHS. Who's going to push for the continued destruction of American health care? Maybe Jared? He's doing such a great job at everything else! LMAO!

You may now shit yourselves and blame someone else.

Great job TWITLER!

Yes Trump did a good job in forcing Price to resign. He said he wasn't happy and might fire him. Any other President would have just given the usual bullshit answer but Trump didn't.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women