Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Just as we all know, in this unfair world we live in... it's next to impossible to even be allowed in the clubhouse, unless born with a silver putter! * How is it even possible to make it to the top?
Yea most poor folks have fathers that take them to play golf at an early age. Of course hard work was in the equation but you somehow have trouble with the concept that if you were to put Rory in the projects without a dad , he would be just another gang banger. He was very fortunate hitting the parential lottery. Something you discount because you are so wonderful and selfmade.

McIlroy was born in Holywood, County Down, a port town of 12,000 people in the northeast region of Ulster, located close to the capital city Belfast. He is the only child of Gerry and Rosie McIlroy.[5] He attended the Sullivan Upper School.[6] He was introduced to golf at an exceptionally young age by his father Gerry, who coached him from at least the age of 18 months.[1]
Gerry McIlroy is a fine golfer himself, who once played at a scratch handicap level.[7]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Ooooooooops... sorry Rory!!

Hope he isn't a regular here.... no, wait... that's Tiger!

As stated earlier... the memory of the day belongs to Mr. Mcllroy!!
He's a fine example of hard work turning into success!

Wonder, how RICH he was born?
He sure as fuc wasn't born poor!

Golf is a great analogy of being born with a silver spoon. Most poor people will never get the chance to play. Just as most poor people will never be handed the tools of life to play like rich people have been. The rich are born with a huge advantage in life, to say any different is beyond the pale.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
A nonsensical arguement; of course NBC can do what they want (within legal bounds); but *what erked everybody was that they dressed the Pledge of Allegiance up in patriotic symbolism; but left out one of the most improtant of symbol to a majority of Americans - the referenece to God.......if you don't get that, too bad.

The question is WTF do you want? All you do is complain about what we think. You're posts are all reactive to our threads; go ahead and tell us what do you want?**

BTW, here is what I want:

-An apology from NBC that explicity states they left out important phrases like "Under God" and "indivsible" and that this will never happen again in any of their future broadcasts, including the Olympics.
-A statement from the USGA condeming the mistake of NBC. Afterall it was a USGA event.
-A stement from the Golf Channel ( who co-broadcasted with NBC) that they were equally offended and have received assurances from NBC that it won't happen again in of their future broadcasts.

None of these things have transpired.***
*It did not irk everybody. Hardly anybody gives a fuc besides a few political right wingers and bible thumpers.

**To worry about shit that matters, if you can't do that then grow some balls when you complain about shit that does not matter and I make fun of you for doing so and quit complaining about me. I am not complaining, I am making fun. So maybe I should wish you knew the difference.

***Nor should it. It is much ado about nothing. Were you a birther? I bet you were.

Quote:
That is pretty much what NBC did.............
Good for them. Shows you that is is a small group that even cares. The big boys cowrow when they think it will effect their bottom line.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Your right; you make no points, just try to make fun of our posts and piss people off...I get your MO.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Does this piss you off?

Quote:
Your right; you make no points, just try to make fun of our posts and piss people off...I get your MO.
You got that wrong there brother.

Making a point that you are all worked up about nothing is in fact a point.

I'm kinda like the Jon Stewart. I'm not here to make great points, I'm here to point out the funny ones.

I am not trying to piss anyone off btw.

I grew up where people said wtf was on their mind and if you said something stupid , you had to take it with both barrels. Made you think before saying something.

That is all I am trying to get you to do. Think, it does a world of good!

Take Mr Giz for example. He thinks that hard work is the be all end all to life. Being born or living in the right enviorment is nothing to him. Yet I doubt that he would send his newborn over to Cambodia or some other third world country!

He is not thinking on this matter.

My job is to try and get him to!

Thank you very much
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #35
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You mean 'our' as in you, your alter ego Marshal/DFW or whatever? The propaganda and tired rhetoric sounds the same. Just sayin.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It is so easy to annoy the liberal tweekers on this board; you guys follow our conservative posts like hobbyists chasing free pussy;

Now watch the tweekers sit, roll over boys, bark,,,good little doggie!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:07 PM   #37
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
It is so easy to annoy the liberal tweekers on this board; you guys follow our conservative posts like hobbyists chasing free pussy;

that is the damn truth. it is like Pavlov with the left side of the aisle here, it does not take much for them to get their panties in a wad. It is like kicking a hornets nest, typical response. name calling never fails. it is one thing to call out a network and have an opinion about that network, but to start name calling fellow members for it really shows how immature they really are.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #38
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Take Mr Giz for example. He thinks that hard work is the be all end all to life. Being born or living in the right enviorment is nothing to him. Yet I doubt that he would send his newborn over to Cambodia or some other third world country!

He is not thinking on this matter.

My job is to try and get him to!
Naaaaahhhhh... not gonna happen, 'cause I understand what a silly ass you are!
Carry On... you are amusing, sometimes!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRich View Post
it does not take much for them to get their panties in a wad.
Nope, it doesn't. Just even a little bit of stupidity will do it every time.

Quote:
name calling never fails. it is one thing to call out a network and have an opinion about that network, but to start name calling fellow members for it really shows how immature they really are.
Quote:
fuck NBC and all their left wing nut jobs!
You guys are so easy it's not even fun half the time.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

It is a damn discussion board. You started a whiny thread about a business that didn't do as you wanted. I replied that it was much ado about nothing. IMHO

Quote:
that is the damn truth. it is like Pavlov with the left side of the aisle here, it does not take much for them to get their panties in a wad. It is like kicking a hornets nest, typical response. name calling never fails. it is one thing to call out a network and have an opinion about that network, but to start name calling fellow members for it really shows how immature they really are.
I commented that the network can do as they please. It is still somewhat of a free country in that regard. Post wtf ever you want but be prepared to defend your POV, especially when it is so silly.

You do not hear me bitching about Fox News posting wtf ever they want. They are in the business of making money. NBC obviously does not care what some right leaning folks think....yet you think they owe you an apology. Think about how stupid that sounds. If you do not think it isn't stupid, lay out some reasons why you think so.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:47 PM   #41
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is a damn discussion board. You started a whiny thread about a business that didn't do as you wanted. I replied that it was much ado about nothing. IMHO

I commented that the network can do as they please. It is still somewhat of a free country in that regard. Post wtf ever you want but be prepared to defend your POV, especially when it is so silly.

You do not hear me bitching about Fox News posting wtf ever they want. They are in the business of making money. NBC obviously does not care what some right leaning folks think....yet you think they owe you an apology. Think about how stupid that sounds. If you do not think it isn't stupid, lay out some reasons why you think so.
you are right, they even admitted to giving Obama 3 times the coverage vs McCain and you wonder why people call them the left coast media
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
you are right, they even admitted to giving Obama 3 times the coverage vs McCain and you wonder why people call them the left coast media
Link?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
The question is WTF do you want? All you do is complain about what we think. You're posts are all reactive to our threads; go ahead and tell us what do you want?
Here's what I want: You and the rest of the American Taliban to get the fuck out of this free country. If you want to live in theocracy, pack your shit, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, hit the fuckin' road!! Leave America for those of us who really believe in freedom, liberty and the Constitution. I've had my belly full of poseurs.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:55 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Here's what I want: You and the rest of the American Taliban to get the fuck out of this free country. If you want to live in theocracy, pack your shit, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, hit the fuckin' road!! Leave America for those of us who really believe in freedom, liberty and the Constitution. I've had my belly full of poseurs.
Tsk, tsk, TTH! Where is that “embrace all creeds, colors, faiths, social diversity, etc.,” liberalism you are so well known for? After all, no one is asking for the repeal of the 1st Amendment. What is expected, is that the same PC extended to other creeds be accorded to Christians. Your expressed attitude, so similar to this blatant affront by NBC, is an attack on the sensibilities of most - 76% - Americans.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tsk, tsk, TTH! Where is that “embrace all creeds, colors, faiths, social diversity, etc.,” liberalism you are so well known for? After all, no one is asking for the repeal of the 1st Amendment. What is expected, is that the same PC extended to other creeds be accorded to Christians. Your expressed attitude, so similar to this blatant affront by NBC, is an attack on the sensibilities of most - 76% - Americans.

No he was just pointing out how similar to the Taliban some of you righties religious cats are. Not the libertarian strain of the GOP, they are not much on legislating social matters or for phoney national pride.

As to your blatant affront, nothing could be further from the truth. Nobody on our side wants you to embrace science, you can believe in God all you want. All we want is you to do is quit shoving it down our throats. You can't seem to do it though , it is in your basic tenets. You are like Amway, always trying to sign folks up.

WTF happened to free enterprise btw.....you can't handle freedom of the press? I guess you now want some new regulation in place so no other network can disagree with your God. Is that the case? Speak up brother I. B. You want more regulations.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women