Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The left tries to hijack another conservative thread....
One that disses the Prez for playing golf? Your comment wasn't a mindless attack on the left's current leader? LMAO

Go busy yourself with something productive like Googling, "I'm so dumb I go dove hunting and shoot rail birds" or "number of days spent cutting brush up at the ranch in Crawford" or "Hey I don't think about Bin Laden - now watch this [tee] shot".

Having sort of a Pot/Kettle day are we, Whirlaway? At least you are entertaining in a "Larry the Cable Guy" sort of way.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:21 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Childish blabber....BTW, to bring things back to my original topic and actually provide some useful info ...

http://business.newsplurk.com/2011/0...debt-deal.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
One that disses the Prez for playing golf? Your comment wasn't a mindless attack on the left's current leader? LMAO

Go busy yourself with something productive like Googling, "I'm so dumb I go dove hunting and shoot rail birds" or "number of days spent cutting brush up at the ranch in Crawford" or "Hey I don't think about Bin Laden - now watch this [tee] shot".

Having sort of a Pot/Kettle day are we, Whirlaway? At least you are entertaining in a "Larry the Cable Guy" sort of way.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

LMAO - it was about playing golf (vacation), Whirlaway. Read your own post!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20014132-503544.html
(Substitute periods for the two DOTS in your address bar)

Source for the article below:

This is Mr. Obama's 9th vacation since taking office. As of today, he has spent all or part of 38 days on "vacation" away from the White House. He has also made 14 visits to Camp David spanning all or part of 32 days. It brings his total time away to all or part of 70 days. (Obama)

It's less than the "vacation" time taken during the same period by his immediate predecessor. (Former President George W. Bush gets the quotation marks too.)
As of this point in his 1st term, Mr. Bush had made 14 visits to his Texas ranch spanning all or part of 102 days. He also made 40 visits to Camp David spanning all or part of 123 days. His "vacation" total at this point in his presidency was all or part of 225 days away. (Bush to this point in his first presidency)

LMAO @ Whirlaway

Read More:
http://wwwdotcbsnewsdotcom/8301-5035...#ixzz1QQGgVWoi

Substitute periods for the two "dots" in the URL in your browser

Whirlaway, you pose such a silly point of contention.

BTW - it is NOT about the debt and the deficit - it's about going into debt with two unfunded Wars, reducing the tax revenues by cutting taxes on the rich and allowing Wall Street and the banks to rob the American people. I'll be damned if I'm going to back the Republicans as their economic policy sends us into a depression worse than the one after the 1929 crash.

There are only two ways out of a recession: To inflate your way out - the direction Bush and Obama greed to take after the 2007 downturn OR to deflate your way out - I don't think ANY of you are ready for a global collapse and depression that will be as bad if not worse than the one that began in 1929.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
It brings his total time away to all or part of 70 days. (Obama)

His (Bush's) "vacation" total at this point in his presidency was all or part of 225 days away. (Bush to this point in his first presidency)
But....but.....but....you're missing Whirlaway's point LS. It's not that Obama has taken 70 days for vacation, it's that the left doesn't criticize him for taking 70 days when they criticized Bush for taking 225. Or something.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #20
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Default Yeah That's the Ticket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
But....but.....but....you're missing Whirlaway's point LS. It's not that Obama has taken 70 days for vacation, it's that the left doesn't criticize him for taking 70 days when they criticized Bush for taking 225. Or something.
Oh yeah, Doove! I forgot the "New GOP Math" Lemme see. Days cutting brush in Crawford or fishing off Hyannis are counted negatively and just the Golf days ADD to the vacation days. Silly me! That loafer Obama almost fooled me!

We need to hear from GOP Vacation analyst John Lovett (formerly of Saturday Night Live but more recently Senior Policy Adviser at "YeahThat's theTicket.org/fake/front/groups.htm)
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Yep; Mr. Slacker in Chief has played his 70th round of golf in about 30 months of being in office. Bush, who got heavily critized from the anti-war mob, only played 18 rounds Actually 24. You were off by 33% in his whole 8 years of being in office. In 8 years, Bush was at Crawford, Camp David, or his parents 1020 days out of 2920. What do you call a guy who was on vacation more than 33% of his total time in office? Lord Slack? Slacker Decider? Slack Accomplished?

Yet, the 1960s slacker Obama doesn't have time to sit in on the debt reduction talks.to listen to demands....around 0.25 Clyburn tries to make the case that Slacker in Chief just doesn't have the time.....too many rounds to play..too many social functions to attend...too many out of town fund raisers to head to...Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkB7DDLq04Q
Quote:
Yep: Notice how these liberal tweekers have very high post countsNotice the guy who replies with dashes for post credit. He got 5 on this thread. and almost no actual thread starts...they don't want to contribute, they don't have any original ideas, they get their jollies by jumping over everybody else's threads....He thinks starting a thread like this means something but posting doesn't contribute, that starting a thread means you own it and no disagreeing is allowed, he thinks he has original ideas (that's a good one) and that we get our jollies jumping on everyone else's thread.

It's how the left tries to win arguements...they shout people down. The unions do it, college lefties do it, ECCIE tweekers (try) to do it !
How do you shout someone down on a board? A case of when losing the debate, he wants to take his ball (the thread) and say "Screw you guys. I'm going home." Not today.
BTW. This is the font size and type I always use.........wait....then this must be proof I'm shouting down...maybe..
Quote:
The left tries to hijack another conservative thread...not by offering their own ideas, starting their own thread, but by mocking and shouting....Conservative threads appearently can't stand on their own.

TexasTushHog went so far as to say to those he disagrees with to "leave the country"....that's the intolerance that defines the loonie left...its sad and pathetic, but also amusing.
At least he didn't try to get laws passed to do it. Your statement defines you.

Quote:
1,156 posts and not a single thread started by DOOVE that offers up anything for the ECCIE board to consider....just the "mocking" rants (his word) of a guy living on the fringes.

I'm not going to ask your point. Because I don't care.
Quote:
Childish blabber....BTW, to bring things back to my original topic and actually provide some useful info ...

http://business.newsplurk.com/2011/0...debt-deal.html
Setting demands is useful info? I guess it is because if the demands are unreasonable, you can not go hear them and get in a round of golf.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #22
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Whirl, is the real reason you come here and post frivolous threads, for the most part, because no one in your real life wants to hear you regurgitate what others have already whined about?

Not one of your threads are original, as show by the links you post, where you usually got your idea and thoughts on it.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #23
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Golf was too complicated a game for Bush.
Of course. It involved counting!

So, Donald Rumsfeld is briefing Bush. He says that the movement of military resources from Afghanistan to Iraq is nearly complete. He tells Bush that next year's Pentagon budget is finished. Then he says, "...and unfortunately, three Brazilian peacekeepers were killed overnight in Iraq."

All the color drained from Bush's face, he collapses onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, in tears. He says, "Oh my God, that's just awful. Just terrible. How many are in a brazillion again?"
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTexasTornado View Post
Of course. It involved counting!

So, Donald Rumsfeld is briefing Bush. He says that the movement of military resources from Afghanistan to Iraq is nearly complete. He tells Bush that next year's Pentagon budget is finished. Then he says, "...and unfortunately, three Brazilian peacekeepers were killed overnight in Iraq."

All the color drained from Bush's face, he collapses onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, in tears. He says, "Oh my God, that's just awful. Just terrible. How many are in a brazillion again?"
I heard the same joke. But it was about Obama; not Bush or Rumsfeld.

Did you hear this one? Obama was campaigning to be president when he said, "Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I heard the same joke. But it was about Obama; not Bush or Rumsfeld.

Did you hear this one? Obama was campaigning to be president when he said, "Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."
But you see, IB, the reason that isn't funny is because President Obama isn't dumb as a stump. George Bush, on the other hand, couldn't eat a pretzel without filing assault charges.
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTexasTornado View Post
But you see, IB, the reason that isn't funny is because President Obama isn't dumb as a stump. George Bush, on the other hand, couldn't eat a pretzel without filing assault charges.
You mean it’s not as funny as when the “Anointed One” wrote "24 May 2008" when he signed the guest book at Westminster Abbey in London a couple of moths ago, or when he was celebrating “Cinco de Cuatro” all by his lonesome.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
or when he was celebrating “Cinco de Cuatro” all by his lonesome.
This was explained to you - and like the good little conservative that you are, you ignore it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:27 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You mean it’s not as funny as when the “Anointed One” wrote "24 May 2008" when he signed the guest book at Westminster Abbey in London a couple of moths ago, or when he was celebrating “Cinco de Cuatro” all by his lonesome.
Hannity coined the title "The Anointed One". I think I have only heard that from conservatives and republicans. If you have a link to liberals or moderates calling him that, please post them.

As for brain farts, who cares? These aren't strange beliefs or "not having a clue" statements. Think of the pressure of holding a job that has the title of President of the United States. Think of the added pressure of having 25% of adults rejecting the idea you are the lawfully sitting President for one bs reason or another.

Add the pressure of assholes who sit drooling, waiting for, living for, or even dying for you to have a brain fart or misspeak, 16 hours a day. Then these same assholes try to convince us big people that these "items" were somehow the average of your intelligence and actually meant something. The sad fact is that for many people these beliefs aren't politically motivated. They actually believe them.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #29
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

you know 33% days out of the White House is not exactly taking a vacation ie you are on the phone etc while playing golf, I would bet there is not one phone turned on
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Hannity coined the title "The Anointed One". I think I have only heard that from conservatives and republicans. If you have a link to liberals or moderates calling him that, please post them.

As for brain farts, who cares? These aren't strange beliefs or "not having a clue" statements. Think of the pressure of holding a job that has the title of President of the United States. Think of the added pressure of having 25% of adults rejecting the idea you are the lawfully sitting President for one bs reason or another.

Add the pressure of assholes who sit drooling, waiting for, living for, or even dying for you to have a brain fart or misspeak, 16 hours a day. Then these same assholes try to convince us big people that these "items" were somehow the average of your intelligence and actually meant something. The sad fact is that for many people these beliefs aren't politically motivated. They actually believe them.
Pretty accurate description of the liberal media covering Reagan, “W”, Palin, Bachmann, etc. If you want a link, what say you take your pretentious, high-and-mighty, liberal, self-righteousness and take a gander at TheTexasTornado and then post a link to Retching Maddow’s video documenting that story.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women