Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160190
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Gun Running: Fast and Furious

I'm a little curious what everyone thinks about the program that ATF was running to follow guns to Mexico that were bought here in the US.

In a Mexican Paper, a member of the Zetas has stated that they were getting guns directly from US government officials. (NYT)

Alternate media sources are finding that the ATF boss has been fingered to be the fallguy. On July 4th, Grassley and Issa held an inquiry with Melson, ATF, who brought his own attorney instead of the ATF attorneys. He stated that he was being directed by the DOJ not to answer any questions about the operation and direct all inquirys to the DOJ. If the FBI and DEA were also involved, then all lines lead to the DOJ.

Was the Eric Holder more aware of the operation than he is stating as an attempt to put the blame directly on the American public to force more gun control laws?
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The "war on d***" and the push for more gun control laws are two sides of the same coin, control the citizenry and squeeze more money out of them.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised that the government provides arms directly to the Zeta's, after all, it was our "war on d****" money that funded their training to begin with. Those who would tear down the 2nd amendment even more don't give a damn about the facts, nor about how many lives are lost in the process.

Anyone who thinks the people who control the multi billion dollar drug business in MX are going to routinely pay American "cut outs" to pay US prices for semi-autos, then smuggle them across the most inspected border MX has, then pay someone else to change out the sear etc. to full auto just isn't thinking clearly. The cartels have more planes and boats and international contacts than most countries, they can and apparently do, buy the majority of their military grade arms and ordinance outside the US (and at much better prices).
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

well, what about BUSH!!! his TWO!! UNFUNDED WARS!!!!!!!!!! GIVING TAX BREAKS TO ALLLLLLLLL THE RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!.....Its ALL BUSH!!! how can you say Obama has responsibility for ANYTHING?? I mean ..Cmon, look at the MESS!! BUSH left?...LMFAO!!!The Obama administration ? its like it hasnt even started yet!! were STILL cleaning up ALL of BUSH's MESSSS!!!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

LOL, well Jon, there's certainly plenty of blame to go 'round. In my opinion we've not had a common sense policy toward our southern neighbor since Ike was president.

Off hand I can think of the following examples: Nixon's "War on D****" (actually a war on personal freedom and responsibility). Regan's amnesty and doubling down on stupid by pushing more money into the already failed WOD by training and equipping Latin American anti-D forces (who later became the Zetas amongst other things). Clinton and NAFTA so now our economy is very vulnerable to what goes on in war torn Mexico. The Bush boys who did more of the same vis a vie driving more industry to Mexico, letting more Mexican under achievers into the US, spending more money controlling what Americans do with their own bodies etc.

And finally BHO who wants to turn this clusterfuck into a way to disarm Americans (just like Mexico did to their citizens).

This isn't about Gringos vs Latinos, nor is it R's vs D's, this is about a ruling elite who want to bring the citizens of the US down to the more manageable level of those who live in third world countries.

Just my opinion, of course.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

LOL!! I was just throwing in the sarcasm to uphold the usual back and forth...all great points.....this gun situation is worrisome, all the regulation thrown at the law abiding permit holding citizen, and then this?
Old 07-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #6
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't help but laugh at the irony of a gun hating President presiding over a snafu of such grossly incompetent magnitude.

Apparently, Obama only opposes law abiding Americans owning guns. Its perfectly acceptable for Mexican drug cartels to own them.

To be fair, the full scope of this screw up is nowhere close to being known yet, so I'm just waiting for more information to be able to make any judgments yet. What I find most egregious to date is the utter failure of the media to get involved. This story has been slowly simmering for months, yet it is only just now beginning to get any real play in the media. There is no doubt in my mind that if this screw up had occurred when Bush was president, we'd be hearing about it 24/7 from the day the first trickle of information came out. If this had happened under Bush, we'd all be saying "Casey who?" right now.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The WH is stonewalling the Issa investigation; refusing to turn over documents. the key ATF player has lawyerd up, the progam was apparently expanded to include countries other than Mexico, and the latest news is that the ATF gun program was financed using our stimulus money!

This has all the makings for a WH gun-gate scandal!

We will hear shortly that the administration destroyed documents to hide culpability...it's always the cover up that get's em.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:02 AM   #8
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Someone's investigating Darrell Issa? It's about time!

Story 1
Story 2

Let's not forget his support for Hezbollah!
Story 3
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:32 AM   #9
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Why all the fuss? Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

People kill people, yes. And sometimes poorly ran government operations designed to blame American citizens of trafficing arms to Mexico kill people also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?
It appears Eric Holder lied to Issa about his knowledge of Project Gunnrunner. From the DOJ website...

In Cuernavaca, Mexico on Thursday, April 2, 2009, Holder gave a briefing to Mexican officials:
Quote:
...Last week, our administration launched a major new effort to break the backs of the cartels. My department is committing 100 new ATF personnel to the Southwest border in the next 100 days to supplement our ongoing Project Gunrunner, DEA is adding 16 new positions on the border, as well as mobile enforcement teams, and the FBI is creating a new intelligence group focusing on kidnapping and extortion. DHS is making similar commitments, as Secretary Napolitano will detail...
Old 07-10-2011, 07:56 AM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?
LOL!so lets just hand some over to the criminals, thatll solidify our argument..LOL!!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #12
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
People kill people, yes. And sometimes poorly ran government operations designed to blame American citizens of trafficing arms to Mexico kill people also.
Nope, ain't gonna work. You either rely on your extreme "guns don't kill people" argument or you don't. Inserting caveats only when it's convenient for the purpose of stoking your Obama hatred is hypocritical, and there's no other word to describe it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

SUV's kill people also, dont forget them too!!LOL!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #14
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
SUV's kill people also, dont forget them too!!LOL!
Quit trying so hard.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #15
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, ain't gonna work. You either rely on your extreme "guns don't kill people" argument or you don't. Inserting caveats only when it's convenient for the purpose of stoking your Obama hatred is hypocritical, and there's no other word to describe it.
Uhmm, that doesn't work either, this isn't about your referenced person, it's about eric holder. You can't point anywhere I said anything about the person you are referencing in this thread, can you? It's just your simple mind creating something that just isn't there and an another attempt at instigating.

Now if the investigation leads to the top, well, I guess Nixon won't be the only person impeached for a cover-up. And I'm not saying he is involved, lets just see how the investigation progresses. Especially since holder fingered DHS boss, napalitano in his breifing. So she must know about the program also. Who else knew and when did they know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women