Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2014, 11:21 PM   #76
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Saytowns, you are cute. You are starting to grow on me. Gosh darn it, I would never do anything to harm you. Dang, im just like a lil old field mouse, I wouldnt harm a fly. I realize you need this board to make you feel real important to the women you PAY to sleep with you. lol You must be very sad and pathetic to get your only companionship from someone you have to pay. Now I know there are others on here that pay to see these women, but you, I have a feeling thats your only way to get off, unless you use mr. hand. I can understand why the women want to see you, you are a great WK. Not all women, but some need the WKs like you to keep their business going. So keep on with your posting and making false allegations if it makes you feel important. Im beginning to enjoy it. I bet you would be a blast to meet face to face, your so intellectual. Then again if this is all you got, you probably couldnt hold a conversation with a stump.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:22 PM   #77
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i think im schizophrenic, and so am i !!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #78
Ranchhand
Premium Access

If yellow means "cowardly", I think you fit the profile. Said with the utmost respect.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #79
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Now, now Saystown, dont get your panties all in a wad. I dont think you can influence the Mods.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #80
nephilim6mg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Sarge, love the body shots idea! Maybe I'll try that! 'Course, it'll be a thing I'll have to clear with the girls.
Ranch, I've no idea who you are or anything else, but i should have some free time Saturday morning (if I'm able to walk) so maybe we could meet someplace & put all this behind us. I know I don't really know all this history & drama stuff, but either way, it did turn into a fun thread. I'm only in the area for a short time, so...
For the rest of you that know me, it's been a really hard day returning to "civilization" & I'd really like to relax with a good beer (Shiner Bock Special preferred) & maybe a shot of Tito's vodka & a stripper that knew how to dance. I mean I find myself in Minneapolis & there are no good strippers?!?! Hey, at least the cops are friendly enough to give us a ride back to the hotel.
Randi. Dezire. You are both to damn sexy for your own good! That & I really hope ya'll really do know CPR. Just sayin'... What if the other girl passes out... Am I over estimating myself?
nephilim6mg is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #81
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Neph,

The body shots are ON! Both Dezire and Randi are lined up. I am sure others may join in as well. It should prove to be an interesting night.
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #82
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Nephilim6mg, Sir, I dont know you either, but if its your desire to meet with me, I would be more than glad to oblige. Send me a pm and set the time. Im sure I will be able to walk
Old 02-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #83
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Sarge
I think you are sending PMs to yourself. I don't pretend to know the mods or able to "influence" them. I know you know them all thow

There is a debate about what is best. you may want to talk to your people about it.
Hey Sarge "why" would this come from you, when it was sent to someone else? Confusing
Old 02-12-2014, 11:38 PM   #84
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Hmmm very interesting post from you Sarge.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #85
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Hey Sarge, I noticed you deleted your last post really quick. The writing on it was VERY familiar to someone else. You did notice I saved it in a quote from you "before" you got it deleted lol. I know im not the smartest on here, far from it, but that does look just a bit suspicious. We will discuss that another time.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:23 AM   #86
nephilim6mg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Ranch, PM sent. Keep in mind, I ain't real smart. Either way, it can't hurt too much to try to bury the hatchet.
Sarge, what a way to tease a guy that ain't gonna be there!
nephilim6mg is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:43 AM   #87
Ranchhand
Premium Access

This will be the last post directed by me to Saytownsfinest. I will no longer participate in any post you make on this board. I now know who you are and your real world information as you know mine. I have no idea why you did this and I really dont care anymore. If you would like to discuss it with me, pm me under your other board name. You slipped up, which I knew you eventually would. I was right about you all the time, although you did convince I was wrong. The last thing I will say on the subject, is there was no way he could ever meet with me, and he knows what I mean. Yall have fun, im moving on from this one.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:44 AM   #88
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Sarge you might get a mod friend of yours to delete your post, but I saved it anyway.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women