Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess it is my fault for using large words. I put no party affiliation with the (oops, another big word)...I did not say the pretend FBI agent was of a political party. What I said (wrote) was that like voter fraud it was difficult to investigate voter fraud because the people in charge of the system were also the same people who would initiate (start) an investigation. If oursiders like our pretend FBI agent came to investigate they found themselves having to investigate the local investigators to get to the truth. The evidence is that poll worker who voted six times in the last election (turns out that she is not the only one). She is the first line of defense against voter fraud. If she doesn't think what she did was wrong then who is going to identify a problem? Multiple that by ten thousand times.

I'm glad that my injuries bring joy to the hearts of Timmy and Candy. Just goes to show how low they can go. FYI, no head injury. More like blunt force trauma to the hip and legs since I mentioned that it affected my running (surprised you missed that little gem).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

I'm glad you think you know some large words. Self-esteem is important for folks like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess it is my fault for using large words. I put no party affiliation with the (oops, another big word)...I did not say the pretend FBI agent was of a political party. What I said (wrote) was that like voter fraud it was difficult to investigate voter fraud because the people in charge of the system were also the same people who would initiate (start) an investigation. If oursiders like our pretend FBI agent came to investigate they found themselves having to investigate the local investigators to get to the truth. The evidence is that poll worker who voted six times in the last election (turns out that she is not the only one). She is the first line of defense against voter fraud. If she doesn't think what she did was wrong then who is going to identify a problem? Multiple that by ten thousand times.

I'm glad that my injuries bring joy to the hearts of Timmy and Candy. Just goes to show how low they can go. FYI, no head injury. More like blunt force trauma to the hip and legs since I mentioned that it affected my running (surprised you missed that little gem).
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #33
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Fu*k, This Is Too Good To Pass Up

Quote:
I guess it is my fault for using large words. I put no party affiliation with the (oops, another big word) the? big for you, maybe...I did not say the pretend FBI agent was of a political party. What I said (wrote) was that like voter fraud it was difficult to investigate voter fraud because the people in charge of the system were also the same people who would initiate (start) an investigation. If oursiders like our pretend FBI agent came to investigate they found themselves having to investigate the local investigators to get to the truth. The evidence is that poll worker who voted six times in the last election (turns out that she is not the only one). She is the first line of defense against voter fraud. If she doesn't think what she did was wrong then who is going to identify a problem? Multiple that by ten thousand times. or, by 4 - sinced we're making sh*t up.

I'm glad that my injuries bring joy to the hearts of Timmy and Candy. The only injury I give a sh*t about is your obvious mental one - you're the dumbass who's pining away for the good ol' days of yesteryear - you know, when you began to become a legend in your own mind - since you insist on continuing on a line you invented in a reply to me stating you had better run faster intellecutally than a day and a half 40, idiot Just goes to show how low they can go. *sniff*sniff* if I were a bleeding heart, you might get a little traction with that one. FYI, no head injury. Hmmm, that's debatable, but the doctor couldn't see enough difference in which end to slap when you were born. More like blunt force trauma to the hip and legs since I mentioned that it affected my running (surprised you missed that little gem). If only there WERE gems to miss....
It's just GOTTA be the damn floor stripper.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Did you expect anything different, JD?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Hey, I have to try. Of course they have zero math skills. A couple of poll workers multiplied by (pay attention) 10,000 to 14,000 voting precincts around the country. You can take your foot off of your dick again.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #36
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Francis Corneyhole and Francis T. Grits, you guys broke an arm patting each other on the back so YOUR math skills deteriorated by 50% due to the loss of the use on 1 hand.

Which is it? 6 times 10,000 (Door #1) or 2 times 10,000 (Door #2) or 3 x 14,000 (Door #3) or 2 x 14,000 (Door #4) or 3 x 10,000 (Door #5)? Damn, boyz, no wonder you are never able to keep your sh*t straight.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

"If oursiders like our pretend FBI agent "

oursiders is big word ... be proud !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

So Candy admits that multiplier is at least 6,000. Good to know that you recognize all that voter fraud that is of yet unindicted.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So Candy admits that multiplier is at least 6,000. Good to know that you recognize all that voter fraud that is of yet unindicted.

tell ya what teach, since your so math oriented, (to hell with 6000), extrapolate those multipliers X 10 or 20, 000 and give everyone the total/s of voter fraud vs number of votes cast in the last election from a percentage standpoint ...

the board waits .............................. ......................
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
tell ya what teach, since your so math oriented, (to hell with 6000), extrapolate those multipliers X 10 or 20, 000 and give everyone the total/s of voter fraud vs number of votes cast in the last election from a percentage standpoint ...

the board waits .............................. ......................
The number of people who break into your house is an insignificant percentage of the population - so why should we worry about the sanctity of your home? Hot checks are a small percentage of all the checks written - so fuck it, if I give you a check will you cash it, knowing I might not be punished?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

The number of girls I have fucked (for free) is an insignificant percentage of the population of the United States, but I enjoyed almost every one of them - it was significant to me!!!
So here is a compromise I offer to you liberals: Let's prosecute the mother fuckers who are cheating in the voting system, no matter how mother fucking insignificant it is to you, if you won't make them show an ID. Fuck, I'll support a tax increase for that!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

EVERYTHING requires a TDL except voting. Every time I vote I show a TDL....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AK-C0ujQck
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The number of people who break into your house is an insignificant percentage of the population - so why should we worry about the sanctity of your home? Hot checks are a small percentage of all the checks written - so fuck it, if I give you a check will you cash it, knowing I might not be punished?
That is not the point dickhead.

Say you owned Macy's. If you had a small % of theft, would you

1) Start frisking people as they go in and out of the the store, thus running off potential customers and killing sales?

2) Just tighten up security?

Another question...why are you supporting voter supression? Why would you support say closing the voting booth the Sunday before the Tuesday election? Would it have anything to do with the GOP you support knowing that more Democrats vote during that day? Do you really want all eligible voters to vote...or just the one's that vote the way you like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
. Fuck, I'll support a tax increase for that!
Sure you would...

How about you support laws that punish voter supression!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #44
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is not the point dickhead.

Say you owned Macy's. If you had a small % of theft, would you

1) Start frisking people as they go in and out of the the store, thus running off potential customers and killing sales?

2) Just tighten up security?

Another question...why are you supporting voter supression? Why would you support say closing the voting booth the Sunday before the Tuesday election? Would it have anything to do with the GOP you support knowing that more Democrats vote during that day? Do you really want all eligible voters to vote...or just the one's that vote the way you like?

Sure you would...

How about you support laws that punish voter supression!
Remember, I voted for Obama, though mainly because I hate Wall Street company wreckers who ship jobs to China. I'm a libertarian, beholden to neither major party.
Sure, I will support laws that punish voter suppression, when directly proven, if in turn you people will support prosecution of voting fraud, and change the immigration laws to require equal immigration between Republican demographics and Democrat demographics.
Republican demographics: Rich, self supporting , will invest and pay taxes - i.e. net positive to USA.
Democratic demographics: Poor, dependent, and prone to blame their problems on others, and lie, cheat, steal and tolerate those that do.

P.S. Fuck you, dickhead.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #45
timpage
Account Disabled

FBI statistics indicated an average of 2.2 million burglaries a year in the US. Around 6,000 per day. Hot checks are so numerous, there's no reliable national database. Millions and millions. Your analogy is....silly.

Remind me again how this relates to the dozen or so voter fraud cases you guys continuously cite as evidence that voter fraud is so pervasive that the Republicans need to pass legislation designed to suppress the votes of the poor?
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women