Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2011, 03:32 AM   #91
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I had them +4.5 and straight up for a 5k plus win. Today , I am a 1%'er! LOL

Those Tigers have been very good to me this year.

her hair is thin, face a bit plain, and butt a tad wide, but I'd agree she is a Sexy MoFo......of course, nutty as a loon.....did you enjoy talking to her?
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Alabama wins the game if that corner from LSU does not leave his man and wrestle the ball away from a wide open reciver...or they make those FG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
on the betting line?
Yes but last night the majority of my money was made was on the money line, it was 1850 per 1k wagered.

Marshall, they are all loons at times but nina was loonless in my time with her and that accent was a huge turn on. So a big 'Hell yes' in answer to your question.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #93
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes but last night the majority of my money was made was on the money line, it was 1850 per 1k wagered.
You should have bet on the Bank Of Japan last Sunday when they intervened in the market. I was in there and believe me, it was big fun.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jackie is not rich but he wants to act like it. The rich throw you/us a bone Jackie and you get to scrap off the leftovers

http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesam...er/wealth.html

Wealth, Income, and Power

by G. William Domhoff

This document presents details on the wealth and income distributions in the United States, and explains how we use these two distributions as power indicators.
Some of the information may come as a surprise to many people. In fact, I know it will be a surprise and then some, because of a recent study (Norton & Ariely, 2010) showing that most Americans (high income or low income, female or male, young or old, Republican or Democrat) have no idea just how concentrated the wealth distribution actually is. More on that a bit later.
As far as the income distribution, the most striking numbers on income inequality will come last, showing the dramatic change in the ratio of the average CEO's paycheck to that of the average factory worker over the past 40 years.
I found nothing in this article I disagree with. Moreover, it reaffirms many beliefs I already held.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It seems a whole lot of hard working Americans had no idea that they were "rich" untill the Federal Government started telling them.

Of course, that is the real hidden agenda in the entire Obama shell game. You first inflame the masses by telling them that there are a bunch of rich people keeping them down, and that if you just vote Democrat, they will take from they "rich" people and redistribute the wealth it to his "voters".

But then the shoe drops. They "re-define" what rich is, and the next thing you know, the ole boy that does nothing more than hold down a good job is now "rich". He is now the enemy of the masses. The very people he was cheering with a few months ago are now beating at his front door with the pitchforks and torches.

I have a good friend that ownes a Plumbing Company. He does pretty good, has about 8 trucks that do outcall, plus some bid contract work. He is in one of his trucks every day. We eat breakfast at a local cafe on occasion.

He is "rich", according to President Omama. But not "Wall Street Rich", because I doubt any of that crowd has to stick their hands in shit every day, literally.
WTF’s article serves to further illustrate the fallaciousness of Obama’s demagoguery against the 1%; wherein, he (Obama) lumps those earning $250,000 per year with a net worth less than $5M in with those who make in excess of $1M per year with net assets totaling more than $5M. Those in the first group are not truly financially secure – as Obama, et al, would have everyone believe – as per this article:

“While an after-tax income of $175k to $250k and net worth in the $1.2M to $1.8M range may seem like a lot of money to most Americans, it doesn't really buy freedom from financial worry or access to the true corridors of power and money. That doesn't become frequent until we reach the top 0.10% with $5.5M. . . .”

“The picture is clear; entry into the top 0.5% and, particularly, the top 0.1% is usually the result of some association with the financial industry and its creations. I find it questionable as to whether the majority in this group actually adds value or simply diverts value from the US economy and business into its pockets and the pockets of the uber-wealthy who hire them. They are, of course, doing nothing illegal. . . .”

“[T]he bottom line is this: A highly complex set of laws and exemptions from laws and taxes has been put in place by those in the uppermost reaches of the U.S. financial system. It allows them to protect and increase their wealth and significantly affect the U.S. political and legislative processes. They have real power and real wealth. Ordinary citizens in the bottom 99.9% are largely not aware of these systems, do not understand how they work, are unlikely to participate in them, and have little likelihood of entering the top 0.5%, much less the top 0.1%. Moreover, those at the very top have no incentive whatsoever for revealing or changing the rules.”
http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesam...t_manager.html

In another recent thread, there was remark about there being no bankers in jail for creating the Wall Street Crisis . . . and again, WTF's article explains why: the bankers haven’t done anything illegal, because – unfortunately – the laws are always lagging behind (EDIT: or written so that there is no crime is committed).

As to the current disparity of wealth in society, here is a chart from wiki regarding the income of the top 1% over the course of the last century. Whether ethically right or wrong, this chart shows this country has been in this position before. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_..._United_States

Old 11-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #96
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
With all due respect, I think if you go back and read the initial post, you will see that just about everybody, except the couple you mentioned, have missed the point.

Of course, the way this discussion has went, it seems that the die is already cast. It is as I have stated. The American dream is no longer based on initiative, hard work, and the good sense to put them to use. The American Dream is now "give me what someone else has".
I disagree that might have been the case years ago but I think that the so called "American Dream" now is no longer. You work hard all your life and do all the right things but it is only sheer luck for some to really achieve the so called American Dream. The American Dream is now a lie imho. Just look around you, look at the millions of American's that are now out of work who have lost their homes, and the millions of students coming out of college in debt up to their ears and can't get a job out of college now.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #97
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
D'Rufus, a currency trader? Really? I'd imagine one would have to be smarter, more informed and have better judgment than you to be successful at that..........
Lol you don't believe me? Just a tip and a look into a currency trader's work.

Today before markets open for the week (Wellington starts 5 hours from now, Sydney an hour later and Tokyo 2 hours after Sydney) I am going to borrow GBP 624,000 to convert into EURO 725,000 at a rate of approx. 0.8600

Let's just see where we are later this week.

And this is just 1 of probably 50-100 trades in a regular week!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
I disagree that might have been the case years ago but I think that the so called "American Dream" now is no longer. You work hard all your life and do all the right things but it is only sheer luck for some to really achieve the so called American Dream. The American Dream is now a lie imho. Just look around you, look at the millions of American's that are now out of work who have lost their homes, and the millions of students coming out of college in debt up to their ears and can't get a job out of college now.
The American Dream was about working hard and scrimping and responsibly saving for a future reward and tomorrow. Since the late sixties, too many in America have been living for “today” and depending too heavily on borrowed money garnered by second and third mortgages on their homes to offset the sums they charged to their credit cards. To simply blame it on “greedy bankers” is short sighted and without merit. Most of the “borrowers” were every bit as culpable as the “lenders”. If you wish to argue the “borrowers” were “short-sighted”, “greedy”, “stupid” or “ignorant”, have at it . . . no one will disagree.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #99
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Lol you don't believe me? Just a tip and a look into a currency trader's work.

Today before markets open for the week (Wellington starts 5 hours from now, Sydney an hour later and Tokyo 2 hours after Sydney) I am going to borrow GBP 624,000 to convert into EURO 725,000 at a rate of approx. 0.8600

Let's just see where we are later this week.

And this is just 1 of probably 50-100 trades in a regular week!
why do you have to borrow to play? is that margin plays? that part I don't get.

you actually make money doing currency plays?

I dabbled in it in one of those CNBC stock market contests 2 or 3 years ago. didn't quite get the hang of it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #100
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
why do you have to borrow to play? is that margin plays? that part I don't get.

you actually make money doing currency plays?

I dabbled in it in one of those CNBC stock market contests 2 or 3 years ago. didn't quite get the hang of it.
I do it for living, and believe me it's very rewarding.
Yes to make it worth while you have to use margin, borrow money. If you have 10K yourself than you can borrow like a million to play with. It's the big numbers that give the big profits. (And the big losses when it goes the wrong way and you don't stop it)
Old 11-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #101
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Let Me See If I Understand This

I am getting shit all over by the liberal faction on this Board because I started a business years ago, worked my ass off to build it into a profitable manufacturing facility, employ 13 fine men who support their famillys from the wages they earn, and I pay the Government every dollar I owe, and started a thread asking if similar folk were tired of being castigated by a bunch of malcontents for doing the same.

And the liberal shitheads say they think I am out of line. And what do they do? Sit around and brag about trading currency. They produce nothing, except profits ona ledger. Let me repeat. They produce nothing.

What we have is a small microcosm of what is wrong with this Country.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #102
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
And the liberal shitheads say they think I am out of line. And what do they do? Sit around and brag about trading currency. They produce nothing, except profits

Lol, what I do to stimulate the economy? You'd be surprised.
I spend money, big time. If that doesn't help the economy I don't know what does.
For instance I'm gonna buy a new car in a month or so. too bad it's not an american car but that's just because Americans don't know how to build cars. So I go German. They know how to built decent cars. It's going to be an Audi.
But hey I still need maintenance.
And I spend money on ladies.
And you won't believe this .......... I give money to homeless shelters and soup kitchens.
I don't have kids myself but I pay for foster children.
And I spend lots of money in all kinds of restaurants.
I spend money on the best hardware and software that I think I could use.
I spend lots of money on healthcare

Do you really need to know everything I spend?

And besides that, the vast majority of people in my business is from outside USA so the profits I make is transferring money from overseas to the USA!!

Oh and sometimes I even pay taxes so that Obama can spend my money.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #103
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually Wave, your doing what I consider my dream job, second only to being the official "masseur" for the Hawaiian Tropic girls. I'm trying to learn that now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #104
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually Wave, your doing what I consider my dream job, second only to being the official "masseur" for the Hawaiian Tropic girls. I'm trying to learn that now.
Lol I forgot that I also employ and illegal beauty to clean my house.
But the Hawaiian girls sound fun
Old 11-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #105
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am getting shit all over by the liberal faction on this Board because I started a business years ago, worked my ass off to build it into a profitable manufacturing facility, employ 13 fine men who support their famillys from the wages they earn, and I pay the Government every dollar I owe, and started a thread asking if similar folk were tired of being castigated by a bunch of malcontents for doing the same.

And the liberal shitheads say they think I am out of line. And what do they do? Sit around and brag about trading currency. They produce nothing, except profits ona ledger. Let me repeat. They produce nothing.

1, You didn't understand it. I'm not bragging about trading and the profits are not "profits on a ledger" but hard cash.
2, I have nothing against you being a manufacturer and employing 13 people and getting paid very good for that.

The attacks (and not only mine) were NOT because of you making big money.
The sole reason for the attacks were your attitude, the way you always flash your wallet for everyone to see.
Time and time again you tell us how much money you make.
Don't you see it?
Probably most members of this site are well above median income. You don't need to flash your wallet for that.
From most discussions on these forums you can feel (at least I can) that most members have college degrees or higher, high paying jobs or their own business.
Or are retired with a wealth level that doesn't ask for worry's into the future.

So why all this attention pointed at how much you make. I'd rather see how much you give.

That's why I feel admiration for people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, not because of the money they have but because of the money they give.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women