Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default bigtex

Then you know there are four main quadrants in Houston. The Ritzy North, the Ritzy West, the Ritzy South, and the BlueCollar East.

I suppose you can guess which side I'm from.

As for your numerous jobs, your right. God, I was hoping.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

As for your numerous jobs, your right. God, I was hoping.
Sorry to disappoint!

"Numerous" certainly does not apply. There were only three jobs after the Army! Oops, I almost forgot about one that only lasted a few months. You had better make that four!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:12 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If concern with poverty and human suffering were the collectivists’ motive, they would have become champions of capitalism long ago; they would have discovered that it is the only political system capable of producing abundance. But they evaded the evidence as long as they could. When the issue became overwhelmingly clear to the whole world, the collectivists were faced with a choice: either turn to the right, in the name of humanity—or to the left, in the name of dictatorial power. They turned to the left—the New Left.

Instead of their old promises that collectivism would create universal abundance and their denunciations of capitalism for creating poverty, they are now denouncing capitalism for creating abundance. Instead of promising comfort and security for everyone, they are now denouncing people for being comfortable and secure.

- Ayn Rand, “The Anti-Industrial Revolution,” Return of the Primitive, 281

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:07 AM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
BigTex , Waverunner. . . it appears to many, that ya'll are the one's hung-up on $$$....

just sayin...
You're right, I have to be hung up on $$$'s, it is my business.
I buy money, then sell it for a better price, or I sell money that I don't have and buy it back cheaper.
Just like a bank does.
And the fun is, I can borrow almost unlimited amounts of money to do all this, just with a mouse click.
I can do that here in my home, or on the beach with my laptop while sipping a cocktail, or anywhere in the world were I have internet access for my laptop.

In all honesty, it is the best "job" I've ever had in my life.
Totally independent, making my own hours, no responsibility to anyone but myself, setting my own goals about what I'm making, anywhere, anytime 5 days per week, 24 hours per day, and many times even "working" while I'm asleep. And unlimited time off if I chose so.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:09 AM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
I buy money, then sell it for a better price, or I sell money that I don't have and buy it back cheaper.
Just like a bank does.
And the fun is, I can borrow almost unlimited amounts of money to do all this, just with a mouse click.
I can do that here in my home, or on the beach with my laptop while sipping a cocktail, or anywhere in the world were I have internet access for my laptop.

Totally independent, making my own hours, no responsibility to anyone but myself, setting my own goals about what I'm making, anywhere, anytime 5 days per week, 24 hours per day, and many times even "working" while I'm asleep. And unlimited time off if I chose so.
Shame on both of us! We should have lied and told our resident "one percenter" that we live strictly off of government handouts! He could then make the claim that we are what's wrong with America. You and I have robbed him of the opportunity to feel vastly superior.

The "one percenters" love looking down their nose at all of the little people. Everyone who is not as wealthy as they are, must be unmotivated and lazy. How gauche we must seem to them!!!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:42 AM   #36
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Shame on both of us! We should have lied and told our resident "one percenter" that we live strictly off of government handouts! He could then make the claim that we are what's wrong with America. You and I have robbed him of the opportunity to feel vastly superior.

The "one percenters" love looking down their nose at all of the little people. Everyone who is not as wealthy as them, must be unmotivated and lazy. How gauche we must seem to them!!!!!
It's even worse BigTex, our resident "one percenter" claims that he has the best health insurance possible through his work, yet he will apply for Medicare to milk the system. And you know, I just know that he really doesn't give a shit about the 47 million people who don't have health insurance at all.

Well Mr. Jackie S. here is a surprise, I do care about people, I do care about my neighbors and I can't see a child go hungry. Yet it happens everywhere you look, 1 in 6 children live below the poverty line in the US and you claim that you are not rich? And you claim that you have no Tax Deductions? Isn't it time that you give a little to charity so that you do have a deduction?
Sorry but people like you make me puke. YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDE are whats wrong with America, not the people who really need Government assistance because they can't get a job, or have a minimum paid job and can't afford health insurance or healthy food for their kids.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I just know that he really doesn't give a shit about the 47 million people who don't have health insurance at all.
Of course he doesn't. They are unmotivated and lazy!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:19 AM   #38
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
And you know, I just know that he really doesn't give a shit about the 47 million people who don't have health insurance at all.

D'Rufus, I know I don't give a shit about 17M out of that 47M who are illegals.............
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:24 AM   #39
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Just like a bank does.

Well.... at least you admitted to half of it!

Quote:
. . . .
Well Mr. Jackie S. here is a surprise, I do care about people, I do care about my neighbors and I can't see a child go hungry. Yet it happens everywhere you look, 1 in 6 children live below the poverty line in the US and you claim that you are not rich? And you claim that you have no Tax Deductions? Isn't it time that you give a little to charity so that you do have a deduction?
Sorry but people like you make me puke. YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDE are whats wrong with America, not the people who really need Government assistance because they can't get a job, or have a minimum paid job and can't afford health insurance or healthy food for their kids.
I have worked in every shithole corner on six of the seven continents.... trust me... you don't know what poverty is!* More than half of the poor Americans you're whining about are filthy rich! compared to the poor on the rest of the planet!!* You have not a clue what charity is, either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Of course he doesn't. They are unmotivated and lazy!
Clueless in Texas!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:27 AM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Up And At Em

That was a short night.
I am sitting in my office now, getting ready to open things up, you know things are pretty good when the men look at Saturday as just another work day.

But I have also seen it so bad that there wasn't a job in the shop, period, and not much hope of getting one in. That reccession of the early '80s makes what is going on know look like the roaring '20s. Many of the people who are in business now, and survived that, learned the value of sensible business practice and the value of good men.

I think one of the best lessons I ever learned in business was the old saying, "just because a bank is willing to lend you a lot of money IS NOT a good reason to borrow it". That also holds true for life.

As for the SS thing, yes, I paid in every penny I was ever required to pay , and yes, I want as much of it back as I can get. If that makes me an evil SOB, well, I guess that's what I am.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #41
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
As for the SS thing, yes, I paid in every penny I was ever required to pay , and yes, I want as much of it back as I can get. If that makes me an evil SOB, well, I guess that's what I am.
it's human nature to want what you can get....no fault there....the fault lies with the liberal scum who designed, reshape and protect that unconstitutional program.....the Founding Fathers understood human nature and used it for the betterment of all.....we are better off thanks to your success....
Old 11-05-2011, 06:59 AM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
we are better off thanks to your success....
Marshy, I hope that creamy substance on your shirt is milk!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #43
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Marshy, is that a milk stain on your shirt?

Hey bigmex, one doesn't have to like a guy to acknowledge he benefits other people......I don't know this Jackie guy, but if what he claims is true, then the US is better off with him than without him regardless if he is a pompous asshole or not.....also, I'm willing to bet that if we could take your vote and campaign contributions away from you, the US would be a better place with you than without you......
Old 11-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Hey bigmexI'm willing to bet that if we could take your vote and campaign contributions away from you, the US would be a better place with you than without you......
Damn, I think Marshy is trying to proposition me. Don't go there!

I bet he is one of those Foot Tapper Republicans!

Marshy, do you live in a log cabin?
Old 11-05-2011, 07:55 AM   #45
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Well.... at least you admitted to half of it!

I have worked in every shithole corner on six of the seven continents.... trust me... you don't know what poverty is!* More than half of the poor Americans you're whining about are filthy rich! compared to the poor on the rest of the planet!!* You have not a clue what charity is, either!

Clueless in Texas!!
Believe me, I know what poverty is, I've seen it in Indonesia, India, the Philippines and Africa.
But do you want to tell a hungry kid: stop whining, your fellow kid in India is hungrier than you? You live in the USA that gives you some responsibility for your fellow citizens.

And then Marshall, all that crap about the "Founding Fathers", Christ who gives a shit, they are DEAD. And don't forget those Founding Fathers that most Americans are so proud of, most of them were just a bunch of criminals fleeing justice in Europe.
And they didn't mind killing a native here and there just for fun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women