Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default It just want go away. Now the nuns are guilty of voter fraud.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

You know it would be terrible if there was voter fraud in this country. Since there isn't, then all of these reports are just aberrations. Imagine if there were real voter fraud. Why it could change the outcome of elections. You'd have criminals serving in office, real scum bags willing to cheat every voter in the country to win. Like I said though, there is no voter fraud in this country or I've been told by WTF, Whatzup, and Randy Candy.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ten counts of voter fraud and three additional cases under investigation.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...nclick_check=1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

Three people – including a nun and a longtime poll worker – are facing charges related to improper voting. The three are the first charged out of a Hamilton County Board of Elections’ investigation that found a handful of people improperly cast at least two ballots that were counted in the November 2012 election.

shocking !!

eos

but wait, theres more

From the AP:
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement reported Tuesday that the two ex-employees were charged with a third degree felony. But prosecutors back in January decided to place both of them on probation because neither has a criminal history.
Strategic Allied Consulting was hired by Republicans to do voter registration drives in Florida and other states. But last fall, the state party fired the company and took the additional step of filing an election fraud complaint against the company with state officials.
Rebekah Joy Paul submitted 20 fake voter registration applications, according to the FDLE, while Christian Davis Price submitted seven. Both alleged that they were told they would not get paid unless they submitted a certain number of applications, and Paul alleges that she was instructed not to register Democrats.
In Florida, there are still four pending cases against the firm, though an attorney for the company says the investigation is looking at at most six employees, so the probe is just a “tempest in a teapot.”
“What this comes down to is that we had had a few employees who were not good employees,” Frederick Petti, the attorney for SAC, said. “They were filling out fake forms.”

But Strategic Allied Consulting, headed up by infamous voter registration consultant Nathan Sproul, has a history of shady dealings and legal troubles related to voter fraud — a history that hasn’t stopped Republicans from continuously hiring the firm. In 2004, for instance, Lincoln Strategy Group, which is also headed up by Sproul, tried to pull votes away from John Kerry by trying to get Ralph Nader on the ballot. At the time the firm was employed by the national Republican Party.
In October 2004, in Nevada and Oregon, former employees of the Sproul-run Voters Outreach of America alleged that they witnessed staff members shredding registration forms from Democrats. At the time, the RNC had paid $500,000 to the group for voter outreach.

it just wont stop ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

CJ, how many serial killers are there on the lose in this country? Would you believe about 300? The vast majority of serial killers are not discovered and continue until they get tired or die. So he a more devious crime, voter fraud, and we have what a dozen, a hundred, two hundred people indicted for it. Won't it stand to reason that there are many more out there that we don't know about or can't prove. Look at Al Franken. Obvious voter fraud but the first people to investigate the crime are the people that probably committed the crime.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
CJ, how many serial killers are there on the lose in this country? Would you believe about 300? The vast majority of serial killers are not discovered and continue until they get tired or die. So he a more devious crime, voter fraud, and we have what a dozen, a hundred, two hundred people indicted for it. Won't it stand to reason that there are many more out there that we don't know about or can't prove. Look at Al Franken. Obvious voter fraud but the first people to investigate the crime are the people that probably committed the crime.

serial killers ..

From the AP:
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement reported Tuesday that the two ex-employees were charged with a third degree felony. But prosecutors back in January decided to place both of them on probation because neither has a criminal history.
Strategic Allied Consulting was hired by Republicans to do voter registration drives in Florida and other states. But last fall, the state party fired the company and took the additional step of filing an election fraud complaint against the company with state officials.
Rebekah Joy Paul submitted 20 fake voter registration applications, according to the FDLE, while Christian Davis Price submitted seven. Both alleged that they were told they would not get paid unless they submitted a certain number of applications, and Paul alleges that she was instructed not to register Democrats.
In Florida, there are still four pending cases against the firm, though an attorney for the company says the investigation is looking at at most six employees, so the probe is just a “tempest in a teapot.”
“What this comes down to is that we had had a few employees who were not good employees,” Frederick Petti, the attorney for SAC, said. “They were filling out fake forms.”

But Strategic Allied Consulting, headed up by infamous voter registration consultant Nathan Sproul, has a history of shady dealings and legal troubles related to voter fraud — a history that hasn’t stopped Republicans from continuously hiring the firm. In 2004, for instance, Lincoln Strategy Group, which is also headed up by Sproul, tried to pull votes away from John Kerry by trying to get Ralph Nader on the ballot. At the time the firm was employed by the national Republican Party.
In October 2004, in Nevada and Oregon, former employees of the Sproul-run Voters Outreach of America alleged that they witnessed staff members shredding registration forms from Democrats. At the time, the RNC had paid $500,000 to the group for voter outreach.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Three people – including a nun and a longtime poll worker – are facing charges related to improper voting. The three are the first charged out of a Hamilton County Board of Elections’ investigation that found a handful of people improperly cast at least two ballots that were counted in the November 2012 election.

shocking !!

eos
"Shocking" that you've finally admitted there is voter fraud, CBJ7, and tomorrow you will return to arguing that there is no voter fraud. BTW, CBJ7, that's three people charged with 10 counts of voter fraud, with three more cases (counts unspecified) under investigation.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

eos = end of sarcasm

are either one of you hypocrites going to diss the republicans who commit voter fraud or not?

I'll wait .............................. ...................
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
eos = end of sarcasm

are either one of you hypocrites going to diss the republicans who commit voter fraud or not?

I'll wait .............................. ...................
Your memory is shorter than your prick, CBJ7. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=3249858&postcount=5

. . . and your deflection in no manner reduces the need for voter identification.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your memory is shorter than your prick, CBJ7. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=3249858&postcount=5

. . . and your deflection in no manner reduces the need for voter identification.

republicans need voter ID's
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
republicans, Dimocraps, etc, need voter ID's
Fixed that for ya, CBJ7.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fixed that for ya, CBJ7.

clue; you cant fix anything ...

this country has, (and will) made it just fine without voter ID's thankyouverymuch ...

when a general election boils down to the miniscule amount of votes tantamount to the number of votes the rightwingers constantly bitch about, maybe I could see ID cards .. till then, not so much ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #12
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I would rather the amount of time and money spent on trying to chase down the relatively small problem of voter fraud be spent on one of the myriad of other greater problems we have right now.

Back to the house on fire metaphor - some people just want to change out their printer toner while their house is burning down around them.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
clue; you cant fix anything ...

this country has, (and will) made it just fine without voter ID's thankyouverymuch ...
Too late, CBJ7. Your omission was already fixed!
Old 03-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I just hope the nun wasn't in the habit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

there you go again, Corpy, talking about another guy's junk!

What IS it with you boys?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women