Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #46
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

NO, you're silly (choose one)

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Crying voter fraud is the province of the loser.

Both sides get away with what they can, on every level of election politics. Some times they get caught. Some times they don't.

But you can count on the losing side shitting themselves repeatedly and crying foul when their sleazery doesn't trump the other side's.

Granted, it's illegal and immoral. But it's NOT a one-sided practice. NOT even close. Voter suppression has long been the game plan of the GOP, since before Daddy Bush's short lived administration.

We are talking CHICKENSHIT numbers here.

But you homos are squealing like it's armageddon.

I think I liked it better when you were whining about Michelle Obama's ass!

DIPSHITS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #48
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Corneyhole's Vagrant Math Skillzzz

Well, Francis the Talking Corneyhole aka "Psycho," has gnawed his leg off trying to free the foot he used to step in it. Typical.....let's recap for those who haven't been scorekeeping at home.....

1. According to our self-appointed intellectual and knower of all things, there are 10,000 - 14,000 voting precincts in the US of A (there aren't - there's many more - 14,000/50states = 280 - uhhhh, hmmmm, ummm only 280 precincts per state? - I know that's waaaaaay short - like Francis' intelligence, make that manliness)

2. Multiplying 14,000 times the number 6 that is supposedly the times ONE precinct worker allegedly is supposed to have confessed to voting will get us up to the staggering count of 84,000, not a figure that would have impacted the election. But, since Francis the Talking Corneyhole is engaged in some sort of reverse-engineered numbers game (I know I've lost HIM by now, you others - keep reading) facts are irrelevant.

3. All the rest of the stuff posted is varying degrees of bullshit about how to prove or disprove FTTC's useless premise.

Next
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #49
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
FBI statistics indicated an average of 2.2 million burglaries a year in the US. Around 6,000 per day. Hot checks are so numerous, there's no reliable national database. Millions and millions. Your analogy is....silly.

Remind me again how this relates to the dozen or so voter fraud cases you guys continuously cite as evidence that voter fraud is so pervasive that the Republicans need to pass legislation designed to suppress the votes of the poor?
Timmy Boy - there are about 125 million homes in the USA. There are 365 days per year, and a home can be burglarized on any of those days.
2.2/125/365=.00004822 burglaries per house per day - pretty small.
Who knows how many billions of checks are written, and certainly only a small percentage are eventually prosecuted.
You fucked up, pledge!
It is not voter suppression to ask that voter fraud be prosecuted, even if only a small number of people are voting fraudulently.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, what does it matter, anyway? They only robbed one bank.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #51
timpage
Account Disabled

And you've pointed out three possible instances of voter fraud out of 120,000,000 votes cast. You fucked up asshat! Eat me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Timmy Boy - there are about 125 million homes in the USA. There are 365 days per year, and a home can be burglarized on any of those days.
2.2/125/365=.00004822 burglaries per house per day - pretty small.
Who knows how many billions of checks are written, and certainly only a small percentage are eventually prosecuted.
You fucked up, pledge!
It is not voter suppression to ask that voter fraud be prosecuted, even if only a small number of people are voting fraudulently.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:31 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Now Candy, you know I didn't say that stuff, you are. Several numbers have been put forward from 6,000 to 14,000 and that is for precincts not congressional districts. I ask you, for you must be the master, how precincts are there in the US? I know you can set us all straight.

In Kansas City the police issue about 1200 speeding tickets every week. So you're telling me that only 1200 people were speeding? Do you really believe that?
Old 03-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #53
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
And you've pointed out three possible instances of voter fraud out of 120,000,000 votes cast. You fucked up asshat! Eat me.
Your fellow dick sucker Randy boy admitted to at least 84000, Timmy boy. All that semen going to your bloodstream must be making you forgetful, or are you just concentrating on your fond memories of the prison shower at Hunstville?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

there would need to be over 3000000 cases of PROVEN fraud for the last election to be called close enough for the SC to even think about making a ruling .. thats the popular vote.

what the voter fraud idiots seem to lose track of is the Electoral College ... THEY decide the election winners and losers ... all thats left on the table for JD et al to dig into is fraud in the EC.

sooooooooo Teach, prove fraud in the electoral college or do everyone a favor and STFU.

the only thing that wont go away are the idiot parrots ... voter fraud, voter fraud AAAAAKKKKK !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:58 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This might be the stupidest thread Ive seen since Wednesday!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #56
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Shame on you CJ for trying to change the target. Remember I started this thread. This is about voter fraud and specifically voter fraud in Ohio. Until now no one said anything about the electoral college. No one said the presidential election was changed by voter fraud either. Our legal system requires that someone show harm before they have standing in the court for a civil suit. If you win an election then you have no harm. Stupid argument you made. Fraud is fraud. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose or are a republican or democrat. Many on this thread have admitted that fraud exists but want to argue on whether it altered an election or it happened in small numbers. Neither argument excuses the crime. Fraud is a criminal act and should be treated severely. I don't see how anyone can disagree with that.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 AM   #57
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default These Two Guys Need To Get A Room.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now Candy, you know I didn't say that stuff, you are. Been taking obsufication lessons from your main butt lover, Francis T. Gritsboy have we? Not that it matters, you are too inept to make it work. Several numbers have been put forward from 6,000 to 14,000 and that is for precincts not congressional districts. I ask you, for you must be the master, how precincts are there in the US? I know you can set us all straight. All that needs to be "set straight" is how full of sh*t you are, even though you receive daily semen enemas. Fortunately, that's a simple errand.

In Kansas City the police issue about 1200 speeding tickets every week. So you're telling me that only 1200 people were speeding? Do you really believe that? I believe that you don't know an apple from an orange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Your fellow dick sucker Randy boy admitted to at least 84000, Timmy boy. Don't worry, timpage, if either of us ever needs a lawyer, there are plenty of real ones around who can actually read the written word for comprehension. All that semen going to your bloodstream must be making you forgetful, or are you just concentrating on your fond memories of the prison shower at Hunstville? Now, now, Francis J. Lawboy, your transferrence of your weekly trips to Hunstville for "consulatations" with ex-clients working off their fee debt to you are of no consequence to whether or not there's provable voter fraud.
Sorry, gritsboy, it looks like Francis the Talking Corneyhole has a new, favorite butt lover and defender, the Yiddish Buttlicker. Maybe they'll start hooking up at a Holiday Inn and become intelligent.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:50 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
FBI statistics ... Hot checks are so numerous, there's no reliable national database.
Just a small correction .. the FBI data base would not include Lower class misdemeanors.... and the lack of reliability is the manner of "handling" hot checks, which often is a collection function of the local LE ... rather than prosecuting with a reportable statistic. The "conclusion" is the same: They are not reported.*

*Please remember that the FBI data is based on LE offense and arrest reports.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Shame on you CJ for trying to change the target. Remember I started this thread. This is about voter fraud and specifically voter fraud in Ohio. Until now no one said anything about the electoral college. No one said the presidential election was changed by voter fraud either. Our legal system requires that someone show harm before they have standing in the court for a civil suit. If you win an election then you have no harm. Stupid argument you made. Fraud is fraud. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose or are a republican or democrat. Many on this thread have admitted that fraud exists but want to argue on whether it altered an election or it happened in small numbers. Neither argument excuses the crime. Fraud is a criminal act and should be treated severely. I don't see how anyone can disagree with that.

when you start bitching about both sides l might believe your bullshit explanation .. as it stands right now, not so much .. youre the epitome of fraud
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Would you kill a fly with a grenade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey, what does it matter, anyway? They only robbed one bank.
You are missing the point as usual.

Banks get robbed, you don't see the fucking banks with metal detectors or asking you to see your ID before walking in the door. That is because it would be like voter suppression , only customer suppression.

Would you kill a fly with a grenade?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women