Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2018, 03:19 PM   #16
LoveSashaE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 414839
My Bio Page
Default 3 simple steps to not end up on a list like that

It doesn't matter whether you do incall or outcall, dinner dates, or go to the amusement park with your date. To avoid getting yourself caught up in an uncomfortable situation you need to do the following:

1. Only book with reputable people who have websites and social media presence.

2. Only book with providers who screen. Do you think that undercover agents waste time screening people before they show up to a sting? NO, they don't care or need to know who you are before you show up because they will get your info after arresting you. Screening protects all parties involved.

3. Don't ask for menus in direct nor in coded fashion. Do not book with providers who have menus. Trading sexual favors for anything of value is considered prostitution. Prostitution is illegal everywhere in the U.S except for select establishments in Nevada who have appropriate licensing. Most states do not require you to commit sexual acts to be charged, you only need to have a conversation about it or show intent in committing the act of prostitution to be charged.
LoveSashaE is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:27 PM   #17
HavanaGeorge
HighBorn Goddess

User ID: 428983
My ECCIE Reviews

Major key is screening and if either parties don't want to follow through you probably don't want to see that person anyways. I always make sure to screen. A lot of guys get frustrated and I lose out on money but I'd rather that than be put in a situation I can't get out of. I hardly do outcall to hotels too unless we meet up beforehand and I'm comfortable enough with you.
HavanaGeorge is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:09 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFrank View Post
When I set up a meeting with a provider, I always ask for Outcall (to my very upscale hotel room). I've never accepted an Incall because I am always concerned THIS will happen:

https://abc11.com/20-arrested-in-und...ville/3235081/

Your thoughts please...

Cops can bust you at a hotel just as easily.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:43 PM   #19
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Best way to avoid a sting look for a provider look her up on meny sights talk to her the look her up again and repeat 100 plus times if still talking to you she just crazy for you.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:22 AM   #20
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default .....

brooke def nailed it !!! i with brooke on this one
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Cops can bust you at a hotel just as easily.
For an outcall to a guy:
Can, and have.
I know of a case several years ago where leo was running a sting in a downtown midrange hotel, and a prospective client asked for an outcall to a hotel a half block away. Handful of leo, including leo's bait with a badge, just walked over.
The hotel bellman told the story that night to others, cause they didn't ask for any of their cars to be brought up from garage, so no tip. The story was all over local hotel world by weekend.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:31 PM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Getting caught in a sting is more of an IQ test that anything else!!

To the OP - you will NEVER get caught in a sting because you only do outcalls...BRILLIANT!! Law enforcement would NEEEEEVER do a sting where they would show up as an undercover for an outcall!!

I like outcalls at my place because you have to be rung in to enter. If I have a date I always go down to the door to let them in so I can see if any others are hanging around before i let them in.. Also there is a camera system so that I can see who is by the entry door and outside in front. I have never had an issue in 20 years at the place. Well other than the girl not being the one in the ad. I just don't let them in if that's the case. lol. The bottom line is ANY gal can be LE or under the directions of LE. Use your BRAIN and things will work out.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
....Use your BRAIN and things will work out.
Ah burk,
I agree that "which brain" is the whole issue. Good call.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:58 PM   #24
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

Also, from the limited story, this does not seem to be an internet bust, but a undercover operation at a specific hotel that was plagued with prostitution.

Totally agree, I avoid low rent hotels. If a provider is at M6, no tell motel, Radisson, Super 8,or comfort inn I will pass and tell them why.

I do not need a Sheraton or Marriott, but a Holiday Inn or Best Western works well.

The mid range hotels and above I fit in well, at the low end hotels I stand out.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #25
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

LEO gets Fed money for operations like the one in the link in the first thread. It's expensive to plan and organize a sting like this and it exposes the department to liability and risk of lawsuit that in years past no one worried about. They need permission from the Motel to do this type of operation, which most will not give. If a shoot out goes down and the Motel allowed this operation to take place it is a major lawsuit even if the bad guys get killed yet alone a customer everyone sues the Motel. If I stayed at a Motel the night something like this went down I know a lawyer who will file a suit against the Motel as they endangered my life luring known felons to where I was sleeping. Motel will settle with a NDA and probably pocket money and freebies.

Yeah it netted some headlines but at the end of the day it came up short as they are wasting time catching the run of mill whore monger. It is an election year so it probably helped a DA or Sheriff up for election show a tough on crime agenda.

They want to nab the guys with drugs, guns, and serious human trafficking types. They nabbed a couple of dirty characters who might roll over on some others.

An organized operation like this probably involved 4 weeks of work with two people working it full time and 8-10 officers the night of the sting.

Out of those 16 names 12 will take a plea which will result in no conviction just time served and yada yada yada. The guys with little or no money in their pocket and a burner phone left in the car will probably get released. Once they have you cuffed they will call the number you called from and watch your phone ring. If your really smart you left your burner phone in the car and the Undercover will try to avoid that problem by telling you to call when you get to the 4th floor or whatever. Why not just give me the room number now? Because I want to make sure you bring your phone into the room makes it easier to charge you with soliciting.

Something like this you are not talking yourself out of a trip to the station so be polite STF sit quiet and say nothing. Do not fall for the old tell us what you were doing and we will do what we can to make this go away.
ahab11 is online now   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:18 AM   #26
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes screening is important and very necessary, when it comes to keeping both parties safe....

If you don't wish to screen a client then that is certainly your right, and if a client doesn't want to screen, then that is his right, however I myself will not see anyone who is not willing to be forthcoming with at least his basic info. to keep me safe from harms way...

I would like to think a guy would want to feel safe whenever he comes to a ladies place to visit...

I had a guy call me up yesterday claiming he found me on Eccie...I asked him :1) did he send me a PM. through here and 2) what was his handle??

He said he didn't know his handle and that he was going to have to log on again to get it. Crickets.
How does one have an account here and forget the handle you made when you signed up??

He was either LE that was fishing or a client who thought I wouldn't screen...either way he didn't get back to me. and he wasn't seen for an appt.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:21 AM   #27
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
.... They need permission from the Motel to do this type of operation, which most will not give.....
Correct.
Even if leo "leans" on hotel operations staff, the hotels insurance company will go ballistic. A good insurance co attorney can haul a police dept into court and win easily.
Old 10-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #28
TropicalParadiseBird
Registered Member

I've never heard of a hotel suing a police department for a sting
TropicalParadiseBird is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women