Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2019, 08:10 AM   #391
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
WMD's is not IB's strong suit. Even if we invaded Iran and found them in compliance, he'd find bug exterminator and claim that proof of Iran having WMD's!

He is like Rainman and Jeopardy with his WMD's!
Did Odumbo manage to conduct a thorough inspection since yesterday? The honest answer is "no", Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
You did not read post # 378. The Natanz plant is the only plant where enrichment is allowed. The one thousand high speed centrifuges were moved there and turned off. The Nantanz plant is monitored 24/7 in real time by satelite and other technology. So, yes the Natanz plant was monitored yesterday and everyday. The IEA scientists have confirmed compliance by Iran 13 times since 2015. With all the constraints listed in post #378, there is no way Iran is getting a nuclear weapon before the deal expires. Kerry did not lie, Obama cut a good deal. Your problem is you don't understand technology like satelites or even what is required to get a nuclear weapon. Iran DOES NOT have any enriched Uranium at 20% concentration of U-235 the minimum needed to get an explosion.

From post 378

For ten years, Iran will place over two-thirds of its centrifuges in storage, from its current stockpile of 19,000 centrifuges (of which 10,000 were operational) to no more than 6,104 operational centrifuges, with only 5,060 allowed to enrich uranium,[46][64] with the enrichment capacity being limited to the Natanz plant. The centrifuges there must be IR-1 centrifuges, the first-generation centrifuge type which is Iran's oldest and least efficient; Iran will give up its advanced IR-2M centrifuges in this period.[44][65][66] The non-operating centrifuges will be stored in Natanz and monitored by IAEA, but may be used to replace failed centrifuges.[70][71] Iran will not build any new uranium-enrichment facilities for fifteen years.[64]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...Plan_of_Action
Did Odumbo manage to conduct a thorough inspection since yesterday? The honest answer is "no", Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #392
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The Parrot has spoken.

Feed him some yellow cake!

I personally think we should saddle up with Iran and kick those terrorist loving Saudis to the curb.

But evidently Trump is wanting to make some money for his son in law and sell the bastards nuclear abality

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:30 AM   #393
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Parrot has spoken.

I personally think we should saddle up with Iran and kick those terrorist loving Saudis to the curb.

But evidently Trump is wanting to make some money for his son in law and sell the bastards nuclear abality

You haven't added one damn thing new to the conversation. Odumbo did not conduct a thorough inspection of 100% of Iran's assets since yesterday. Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day in history. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:48 AM   #394
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You haven't added one damn thing new to the conversation. Odumbo did not conduct a thorough inspection of 100% of Iran's assets since yesterday. Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day in history. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
HaHa... next you'll want Trump to give a speech about Iran sneaking in Yellow Cake!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:51 AM   #395
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
HaHa... next you'll want Trump to give a speech about Iran sneaking in Yellow Cake!
You still haven't added one damn thing new and revelatory to the conversation. Odumbo did not conduct a thorough inspection of 100% of Iran's assets since yesterday. Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day in history. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:30 PM   #396
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You do realize we are not invading Iran or North Korea right.

Your chicken little impression worked on Iraq , it won't work no more. We got Mexicans to fight !

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:45 PM   #397
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Parrot has spoken.

You are aware :Yellowcake is a type of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores. It is a step in the processing of uranium after it has been mined but before fuel fabrication or uranium enrichment.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:50 PM   #398
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:23 PM   #399
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do realize we are not invading Iran or North Korea right.

Your chicken little impression worked on Iraq , it won't work no more. We got Mexicans to fight !
Nothing new or revelatory in your last comment. Odumbo never ever conducted a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities. Odumbo's treaty was a POS from day one, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #400
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
You are aware :Yellowcake is a type of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores. It is a step in the processing of uranium after it has been mined but before fuel fabrication or uranium enrichment.
Bingo, you are correct.

You are aware that I am speaking of the Bush speech mentioning yellow cake as a justification for war.

Yellow cake has nothing to do with these so called WMD's....these degraded old munitions found that IB is trying to justify the Iraq invasion.

To recap....Bush scared many with the implications of a nuclear Iraq...thus "yellow cake".

That is why Bush had no wish to lie about these degraded weapons as actual WMD's that he was seeking.

I hope tjat clears up any of your confusion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:51 PM   #401
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bingo, you are correct.

You are aware that I am speaking of the Bush speech mentioning yellow cake as a justification for war.

Yellow cake has nothing to do with these so called WMD's....these degraded old munitions found that IB is trying to justify the Iraq invasion.

To recap....Bush scared many with the implications of a nuclear Iraq...thus "yellow cake".

That is why Bush had no wish to lie about these degraded weapons as actual WMD's that he was seeking.

I hope tjat clears up any of your confusion.
Zarqawi was manufacturing crude but potent chemical and biological weapons: WMD. There was nothing "degraded" about them.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:34 PM   #402
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The facilities are under constant monotioring via satellite. Check out the satellite picture in the link below. The 1,000 high speed centrifuges are turned off. The thirteen thousand low speed centrifuges are turned off. There is no way for Iran to enrich, no way for Iran to get a nuclear weapon.

The minor violations that you posted are like getting a ticket for J-walking. Those minor violations will NOT lead Iran to getting a nuclear weapon.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-nuclear-deal
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:50 PM   #403
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The facilities are under constant monotioring via satellite. Check out the satellite picture in the link below. The 1,000 high speed centrifuges are turned off. The thirteen thousand low speed centrifuges are turned off. There is no way for Iran to enrich, no way for Iran to get a nuclear weapon.

The minor violations that you posted are like getting a ticket for J-walking. Those minor violations will NOT lead Iran to getting a nuclear weapon.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-nuclear-deal
your constant naivety in believing this crap is beyond blind faith.

if you are claiming this is solid proof Iran is complying and cannot make a nuclear device then explain how a sat photo tells us shit? aren't they famous for refusing on-site inspections? and we tell them in advance the inspectors are coming. no problem there yeah??

BAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:18 AM   #404
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
your constant naivety in believing this crap is beyond blind faith.

if you are claiming this is solid proof Iran is complying and cannot make a nuclear device then explain how a sat photo tells us shit? aren't they famous for refusing on-site inspections? and we tell them in advance the inspectors are coming. no problem there yeah??

BAHHAAA
So you don't think the movement of 14,000 centrifuges moving from one facility to another would not get noticed?

They have indoor satellites as well. Waco wake up this isn't Star Wars. The technology is there. If they tried to turn on any of the 14,000 centrifuges that were turned off, it would get caught. They can't enrich the uranium without the centrifuges being turned back on. Do you think the scientists at the IAEA are stupid? Go watch reruns of the TV show "24". That might help with the technology that is available. Iran cannot refuse on-site inspections. Go read the agreement. No way they are getting a bomb without getting detected.

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:33 AM   #405
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

"They have indoor satellites as well"

BAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women