Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160451
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #91
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Milehigh65, I have tried to stay out of this debate, but you want to bring me into it and it's not a problem to get me to show up. The provider in question asked if there was any shreveport guys who wanted to see her, Hjones along with myself replied with a NO, since then you and the provider have wanted to show a dislike for our reply, I gave a NO for the reason she was of NO interest to me the same as I would to any other provider that asked that question and I had NO interest in, so take my answer and move on and stop whinning like a child. You should be thanking Hjones and myself for the quality providers that have come to shreveport lately as we always try to see them, treat them very nice and review them postively. Also, it's not my fault that you don't have the funds to play in the big boy's league, but don't get on the board and cry in your beer, as I feel certain none here is interested. JR
Old 05-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #92
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrewing03 View Post
The provider in question asked if there was any shreveport guys who wanted to see her, Hjones along with myself replied with a NO, since then you and the provider have wanted to show a dislike for our reply, I gave a NO for the reason she was of NO interest to me the same as I would to any other provider that asked that question and I had NO interest in,
Hi JR, it's the "provider in question" I have a name. it's Sanaa. Thanks for addressing me so politely. I think you're failing to see the point that I was trying to make. I asked if ANYONE would be interested and your response was no. If you personally are not interested, then that is fine. I'm not for everyone however, your response made it seem as NO ONE was interested. I felt it was rude and came across as very off putting. I don't expect to go into a town and have EVERYBODY love me, but I do expect to be extended the same respect and courtesy shown to other ladies. As the moderator said, we all like different things, so I'm not offended by the fact that you personally don't like me. But I am offended by the insinuation that no one in Shreveport likes me for whatever inadequacy you may feel I have.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #93
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

JR I really attempted to clear things up in my last post. But obviously you still don't get it and I'm not going to lay out again. To be clear I don't give two fucks about who you see and how often you see whomever. I don't owe you thanks regarding any thing, you have no impact on what happens in my camp. The point to this all is that if a lady inquires about traveling to the area and is looking for interest; if JR does not respond I assure you the lady will assume you have no interest;It's just that simple. just my opinion do as you wish with it. Quality comes in many flavors, shapes sizes etc.
Before you call someone a child you should really stop and take a look in the mirror.

For me the issue is closed I don't need you, to address me regarding anything else on this matter.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #94
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

milehigh65, there is no use to try and reason with you, because you are a child and a dumb ass . I will continue to give my thoughts and if you don't like them, ignore them. You are that punk the internet gives the ability to blow on as you see to knowing that you will never have to back up your words or confront anyone,so blow on and enjoy your little world, JR
Old 05-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #95
whizard of Oz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Shreveport in need of quality providers

The title of this thread is insulting to all the providers that have traveled to shreveport/bossier area along with the message it is sending out. Not every provider that comes to town is going to be everyone's cup of tea but they are all quality providers. They work hard to try and satisfy all of the demands the hobbiest ask and the tone of this thread makes it seem as if none of the providers that have been coming to town are appreciated. I am not apologizing for the actions of a few but just saying i want to let the providers know that all of you are appreciated and to not let the words of a few hobbiest sway you in your travels to shreveport/bossier.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #96
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Meanwhile back at camp...

Yep, WALDT and we enjoy all the ladies coming through when they do. On subject, I see Tay is coming through and I love the new pics. As well as all the other ladies coming through! (I haven't looked through them all so I'm gonna go over and window shop right now)

I have always wanted to be called papi in a female Spanish accent.

B
Old 05-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #97
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrewing03 View Post
milehigh65, there is no use to try and reason with you, because you are a child and a dumb ass . I will continue to give my thoughts and if you don't like them, ignore them. You are that punk the internet gives the ability to blow on as you see to knowing that you will never have to back up your words or confront anyone,so blow on and enjoy your little world, JR
JR. Arogant bitches like you can easily puff up behind the key board and talk shit. STFU and go on with your insignificant life. this is a message board full of people with opinions it's okay. But when you start personally attacking, that's when things get coarse. If you can't take the heat then; well im sure you know the rest of that story.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #98
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Mod my apologies in advance, no need for a warning as I'm done conversing with this Jackass..................
Old 05-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #99
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
oh, the guys dont like girls like me out in Shreveport... well that's good to know. Thanks for speaking up JR, sorry we can't all be mexican. When rallying for quality providers to come to Shreveport, I would think quality would be appreciated. Guess there are parameters that I was unaware of.
Don't worry babe I had your back once I read that post by MR Macho JR I let him know he was no longer on my to do list sorry I don't deal with prejudice ignorance!! We love ya Ma!!! Smooches!!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #100
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay... first post I made was a threAD... yeah... I know!!

My second post was as a regular poster complimenting Dallas and Sanaa on the doubles they do.

Now, I get to wear the Mod hat a little.

Nothing quite yet has crossed the line (though some of you may think so) but we are close.

Please try to tone it back just a bit with words like dumbass, bitches, Punk and jackass... Thanks!!

Now, back to me being a provider getting ready to come to Shreveport and meet you guys!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 05-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #101
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't even understand the use of this Thread Shreveport has had quality providers touring the area for years??? Where have you been Mr OP??

Sanaa I invited Mr JR to Houston I would love to see how his post went over on that board
Old 05-15-2012, 05:51 AM   #102
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

I have some regulars in Shreveport, but I would love to meet some of you who are posting here when I come to Shreveport. Perhaps mature is not on your list but I think Dallas and Sydney could testify that I am not a typical 50+ woman! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Old 05-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #103
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Sorry Ladies and Gents.....You were warned to keep these posts civil.

Lea...thanks for your help, but I've got this.

Points to follow******This is now CLOSED*********
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women