Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I reely lik it wen 2 smert peeplse get toogeter. its dem dum peeples i caant stande. Da last gurl kep talkn abowt sum guy naimed franklyn and he wernt evan dere. Wat a dum gurl.
And I'm the funny guy!? Looks like you are giving me a run for my money! You might have pulled ahead with this post!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #32
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Yeah, I definitely think there is a positive correlation between a provider's intelligence and the number of clients she sees. In other words, the smarter the provider, the more business she will generate.

There are several reasons for this. First and foremost, a smarter provider can provide a better GFE, in my opinion. GFE is really what most clients, at least affluent clients, crave.

Also, smarter women are better in bed. It has actually been the subject of scientific study!! Just think about it. A smart woman can articulate her wants and needs to a man. This makes sex better for the woman, which in turn, makes the experience better for the man. After all, men really want to cum and know they did a good job making their woman cum.

Also, I feel an educated woman can have more fun with different kinds of men. For instance, if an intelligent provider is with a smaller gentleman, she will be more able to give him proper guidance during intercourse (at least more than an unintelligent provider).

In essence, smart girls rock! They are better conversationalists, better lovers, and just more fun to be around. Plus, they get all of my jokes!!!
JohnnyG1977 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977 View Post
Yeah, I definitely think there is a positive correlation between a provider's intelligence and the number of clients she sees. In other words, the smarter the provider, the more business she will generate.

There are several reasons for this. First and foremost, a smarter provider can provide a better GFE, in my opinion. GFE is really what most clients, at least affluent clients, crave.

Also, smarter women are better in bed. It has actually been the subject of scientific study!! Just think about it. A smart woman can articulate her wants and needs to a man. This makes sex better for the woman, which in turn, makes the experience better for the man. After all, men really want to cum and know they did a good job making their woman cum.

Also, I feel an educated woman can have more fun with different kinds of men. For instance, if an intelligent provider is with a smaller gentleman, she will be more able to give him proper guidance during intercourse (at least more than an unintelligent provider).

In essence, smart girls rock! They are better conversationalists, better lovers, and just more fun to be around. Plus, they get all of my jokes!!!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #34
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Thank you, Still Looking! It's nice to be appreciated!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Over Rated

I would be lying if I said that I looked for great intellectual conversation in a Provider. My ATF is just a plain down to Earth Lady who I enjoy talking with about plain, down to Earth things, like kids, grandkids, lifes problems, my job, her job.

We live in different Worlds. But we see each other on a regular basis to, for just a while, escape the turmoils of real life that can drag one down.

If we go out, she dresses nice and looks nice. If we just meet for BCD she will sometimes show up in something alluring, or sometimes just a housecoat.

The truth is, I like her, and I like being around her. I take her for exactly who she is.

Some times I feel like the phenominol BCD activity is just icing on the cake.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #36
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Valid point, Jackie S. I guess I should have clarified thing a bit. Clients aren't looking for a discussion about particle physics when they see a provider.

However, it helps if the provider is educated. It ensures that she will be better at several things (not only conversation).
Old 07-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #37
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I know this sounds like a simpleton but pretty is as pretty does and being intelligent doesn't mean we do things smartly. As any asset it's how you use it that makes it attractive. If you use your intelligence as a weapon of sorts to see how you can control a situation and make the outcome go your way I believe it's a detriment. There are alot of people in this world in all walks of life like that. But if you use it to make the people around you better then it's probably the most attractive asset you can have.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women