Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2015, 10:55 AM   #31
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Precisely why I posted here whispers. I do not keep many friends and those I do keep are far away. So who else knows what my body type is and would let me show off? Well the handful of gents in coed sure do..so woohoo once again..not to garner business but rather to show off my accomplishments. Dont be mad baby Im sure you will buy a lovely companion for new years eve. I will be drinking coco all by my lonesome. Dont worry. You are still winning
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:59 AM   #32
GingerLyn Harte

My ECCIE Reviews

Also Side note: I havent weighed this little since the 8TH GRADE! I was always fat. So you can imagine my excitement when I jumped on the scale and read those numbers once again thankyou all for letting me share this excitement with what I consider to be my closest friends
Old 12-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Nope..... Special occasions are reserved for special ladies...... not whores......

I buy myself someone here and there when I see something I like and the fancy strikes me..... but that's in my spare time... not my quality time......

Truthfully though..... doesn't the lack of sincerity and phoniness of some of the kiss ass guys here get under your skin?

Do you want their compliments and false wishes or for them to pony up cash?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:03 AM   #34
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerpie View Post
Also Side note: I havent weighed this little since the 8TH GRADE! I was always fat. So you can imagine my excitement when I jumped on the scale and read those numbers once again thankyou all for letting me share this excitement with what I consider to be my closest friends
Congrats on that....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:04 AM   #35
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerpie View Post
I've been Obese most of my life..... I came to terms with it a long time ago...... I celebrated weight loss a time or two.....

Surely you have "friends" closer to you who's support and approval matter more than a bunch of whores and tricks.....

Real friends will be there when that scale betrays you and points out you gained it back...... The people here will cut you just as fast.....
Old 12-28-2015, 11:06 AM   #36
GingerLyn Harte

My ECCIE Reviews

Well...neither really.I want the guys looking in the AD section to pony up some cash. And the ones who write good reviews... Other than that meh compliments always embarrassed me. To be honest I've always appreciated a person who will lie to my face to make me happy. I am an "ignorance is bliss" type when it comes to other people. Because nobody cares as much about you as you do. I know this whole heartedly. So if someone puts out the effort to appear nice well thanks for using that energy on me.

Whispers you would be the comedian from the watchmen. And I can totally respect that. He is actually one of my favorites
Old 12-28-2015, 11:08 AM   #37
GingerLyn Harte

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I've been Obese most of my life..... I came to terms with it a long time ago...... I celebrated weight loss a time or two.....

Surely you have "friends" closer to you who's support and approval matter more than a bunch of whores and tricks.....

Real friends will be there when that scale betrays you and points out you gained it back...... The people here will cut you just as fast.....
I think I just said no I do not have real friends lmao I'm not affraid to admit that becauae I tend to be very guarded. These whores and tricks welcome me because I am like them. So yes I consider the people in coed my friends
Old 12-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #38
Whispers

I'm sorry to hear that....

Get out some more... Away from this place.....

There is someone outh there for everyone..... Except maybe Toyz....
Old 12-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #39
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

There is nothing more rewarding then self improvement, I too have lost over 30lb since I returned and I feel great, every day when I go to the gym I think about some of my hobby friends, and the new ones I will be meeting soon. Life is to good to be down and to not exspress the joy of ones accomplishments, especially the ones that only you can make happen. Rock on gingerpie!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:32 AM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
..... every day when I go to the gym I think about some of my hobby friends, and the new ones I will be meeting soon.

Life is much more enjoyable when thoughts of those here don't invade the rest of your life......
Old 12-28-2015, 11:43 AM   #41
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Life is much more enjoyable when thoughts of those here don't invade the rest of your life......
I disagree, knowing the ladies I have seen and knowing that I will be meeting one soon is a great motivator to me when it comes to devoting 2 Hr a day to my health and improvement at the gym. When I'm burning and dieing on the tread mill running my daily 6mil run thinking about "my friends" gets me threw the rough parts, some of my best friends are hobby friends, my choice of a life style I guess, but it's all good. Happy new year whispers!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:31 PM   #42
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:

2016 Buddy. Instead of accepting being obese and hating on BBW's you can do it. You just have to start and the pounds will come off. Not being mean here, just honest.

I've gone from a standard 6'4 225 for many years down to 210 and am shooting for 195 for 2016.

OP, great job, I think you look great. If you decide for yourself you want to keep going then I applaud you for that too... Cheers to 2016!!

I lean more towards the smaller girls but that's just me.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #43
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
It's always the same group of people trying to be nice to the old and the fat.....

occaisionally a new one cut from the same mold......

But ladies with those realities that seek reassurance need to weigh the fact that the guys complimenting are spending no money on you.....

Rather than trying to show some equality for a failed business model..... make the necessary adjustment in 2016....

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:40 PM   #44
mrhappysf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

More boobs less bs please - I like my time here to be filled with the opposite of my real life, not the same stuff
mrhappysf is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #45
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Man its getting deep in here, really deep!
rocker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women