Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 08:18 AM   #16
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote by DirtyDiana: "looks aren't the only factor involved in bad dates. a date could go 'bad' due to anything from bad breath to bad toenail polish to bad attitude to bad taste in music, depending on who it is you're trying to please"

This is a pretty accurate statement and I usually go with pleasing myself which in turn is pleasing whoever is lying on my table. The bad breath, bad toenail polish, bad attitude, etc, etc get the same treatment as the "perfect" clients. I mean, c'mon...your client is only there for an hour at a time. Is it really so difficult? Maybe I default to my nurses training in my attitude but all clients are created equal and they are ALL deserving of the very best session I can offer! THAT is what they are going to get, too! My VERY best!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:24 AM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow---what a question!!!
From my own personal experience here is my opinion .....

Out of the 200plus reviews I have gotten,there are only about 6 negative reviews{and that is "looks" wise,not "performance" or "attitude" wise}..... I believe it is because of the client's preconceived expectations of who he thought would walk thru the door......He was expecting someone who looked like they were 25 to walk thru the door...sorry but thats not me...lol....{I have never been deceptive about my age.}...This in turn has caused the client to be "distracted" during the session.But it does not hinder my performance ..I still give the same awesome fun,no matter what....

Sure I am not "physically attracted" to everyone that I see,but that is when I will find something else about them to be "attracted" too...there is always another quality about each guy that can make him special to me....after all this is a fantasy world, isn't it??
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #18
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

"The bad breath, bad toenail polish, bad attitude, etc, etc get the same treatment as the "perfect" clients. I mean, c'mon...your client is only there for an hour at a time. Is it really so difficult?"

yes it is. i can't ignore onion breath. i'm a good actress, but i'm not that good. you give me bad attitude and you will be asked to leave. if i'm not comfortable, sessions over. i can put on a happy face & bear a lotta things (hide & seek penis for example) but i can't go through with a session if i'm grossed out or made to feel like less of a person. but that's just me.

what i said earlier was meant from a guys perspective. if you are into foot fetish and the lady shows up with that one color you can't stand on her toes, you're most likely gonna have a bad session. if her attitude is garbage, most likely a bad review will follow. if she brings an ipod and puts on repeat that song that reminds you of the ex wife you wish would die slowly ........

imho all clients are not created equal and will not be treated exactly the same
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #19
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Like Vnurse, I tend to shy away from these sorts of threads, but what the heck. As it happens, I've just been PMing a well established provider who enjoys an excellent reputation. We've never had a session, and it happened that all the references I supplied were of a very different body type than she is. So she pointed that out in her reply, and wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be disappointed if & when I walk through her door. Smart, and considerate. And I'm even mre eager to get to see her.

Look, you ladies are at the mercy of the reviewer. The only real defense is the one Dallas mentioned, a bunch of positive reviews to offset the negative one. But who knows the real story when a reviewer says the lady had a 'bad attitude.' Certainly it could be prompted by him, although I'd bet that poor hygene on his part (not at all the same thing as looks or fitness) or a poor attitude on his part ("C'mon hun, let's do greek no matter what your ad said. And how about knocking $50 off your price?") is far more often the turn off than looks themselves.

But the trouble could be due the lady, and it could be due to circumstnces unrelated to the session--turmoil in her personal life, whatever. I've known one or two cases in which the attitude on a return visit was poor, unlike the attitude on the first visit. Then the thing I do is watch reviews very carefully to see what others report. Anyone can have an off day, but usually I won't go back unless there's really good evidence that my second experience was not the norm for her.

Given how long this has gotten, I guess you got my $.04
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #20
wackatronic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post
Well Diana, thanks for telling us how you really feel. I'm not going to begin to tell you how misguided your statement is. I'll just chalk it up to the arrogance of youth.

But I will keep that in mind when I'm deciding who to play with in the future. That is, if you're still in the game after you have your baby, and possibly regain your figure.
Wow! That's some bitter medicine to swallow!
wackatronic is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #21
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I have confidence in the way I look and interact in and out of the hobby. Dirty Diana comment and Veronicas quote about how guys react to the answers of said comments was just honest and straight forward.
Even if I was a ugly somabich....I aint..... Id still hold my head high with confidence in or out of the hobby. Im not thinned skinned on board here or in real life, so why should you expect a padded response here from providers in a thread like this topic.

Keep it real at least. She did.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #22
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty diana View Post
let's just say that 93% of clients in the hobby are not very fit or handsome & wouldn't be getting ANY if it weren't for the hobby.
You're being too generous. I'd put it at 98%, with about 50% being flat out repulsive.

But like you said, unless he has horrible breath and/or body odor, and doesn't treat you like some crack whore, the gents that visit us all deserve to be treated special, that's why they see us!
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
now, do guys really want honesty from a provider? look at how they handle the truth and there's your answer.
Hobbyists and "truth"? LOL I seriously doubt most gents care much about "truth".

Just read the reviews...
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #24
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Reading all of these replies makes me think so many things. First, I, too, have wondered what the guy looks, acts or smells like if reading a positive or negative review. Secondly, if 93% or 98% of the men who see you ladies are "repulsive" then I feel very, very sorry for you that this is the way you have chosen to make your living. Truly, this says more about you than it does about the men. But I appreciate your candor.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #25
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
Reading all of these replies makes me think so many things. First, I, too, have wondered what the guy looks, acts or smells like if reading a positive or negative review. Secondly, if 93% or 98% of the men who see you ladies are "repulsive" then I feel very, very sorry for you that this is the way you have chosen to make your living. Truly, this says more about you than it does about the men. But I appreciate your candor.

dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #26
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I couldn't agree more with you Barney. Maybe they should try to figure out why they are attracting so many repulsive men.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #27
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Attitude.

You wanna be treated like a god? Treat me like I'm a goddess.
Best answer ever.

This is extremely personal biz, and most ladies while remaining professionals, still very much tuned in to their clients' reactions to them.

So if I am with someone who just wants to get off (rare but has happened couple of times) .. I am probably going to be a bit more "biznesslike" than when I am with someone who is looking to be romanced, adored, appreciated and treated as the only person in the world who matters.

Looks honestly have absolutely nothing with level of service in my book. Personality however had everything to do with what you get.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

THAT'S NOT MY OPINION!!!! But then again,I am a little bit older{a couger..lol} than most ladies in this post!!
I think only 5% of my clients are not my "typical savoring".....but then again my perspective on what type of guy that I find attactive is different from a typical woman....I don't get too turned on by "pretty boys"...I like a "average" guy{one who is an ordinary joe who has experienced life good & bad}.......but thats just me{no sugarcoating here}....I love my job,not based on who I see,but what happens in the session! My ideal guy is "Jimmy" on "Yes Dear" tv show!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #29
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Some people find Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt ugly, but LOVE Michio Kaku and Karrie from Mythbusters.
You know, I never found Brad Pitt to be attractive. But Michio Kaku?????? Hot hot hot hot!! And to add to that, the times I've met him, his personality was funny, nice and really cute! He's on my "list" for sure. LOL

I have a beautiful friend (model-type) who thinks Drew Carey is the hottest man in television. And she's not being sarcastic lol. Everyone says her pudgy, short and balding husband hit the jackpot, but she *swears* she did.

Eye of the beholder and all that...
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
"The bad breath, bad toenail polish, bad attitude, etc, etc get the same treatment as the "perfect" clients. I mean, c'mon...your client is only there for an hour at a time. Is it really so difficult?"

yes it is. i can't ignore onion breath. i'm a good actress, but i'm not that good. you give me bad attitude and you will be asked to leave. if i'm not comfortable, sessions over. i can put on a happy face & bear a lotta things (hide & seek penis for example) but i can't go through with a session if i'm grossed out or made to feel like less of a person. but that's just me.

imho all clients are not created equal and will not be treated exactly the same
Sounds like perfectly good pretext (whether it really exists or not) to cut the session extremely short & keep the whole donation. Right up there with NCNS, IMHO. And a rip-off.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote