Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2021, 10:02 PM   #16
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the truth was coming out eventually. China can hand out all the fake "data" they can but sooner rather than later other scientists not controlled by China or shilling for the far left radical media would get real samples to test.

Occam's razor loosely translates to "the simplest explanation is usually the best one."

so which explanation is the best one? someone ate bad bat stew from a wet market or a lab known for safety issues and funded in part by the US and Fauci to study and genetically manipulate these viruses had an "accident"?

someone ate bad bat stew from a wet market
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:05 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why did Trump allow this attack?

Or did he facilitate it?
It was probably planned before Trump became President. That's why it's called a "Plandemic". Trump isn't the enemy.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:33 PM   #18
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No proof that the amino acid sequence of the spike protein portion of the sars cov2 virus (Cv19) was manufactured in the lab. A virus can mutate all the time, as long as it can infect it can mutate. The M-RNA has the instructions to make several antibodies. That is why the Moderna and the Pfizer vaccines have been working against the mutants.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:37 PM   #19
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

T R U M P locked the fucking country down. You lockdown lovers should be worshiping H I M for all the time you got to lay in your bed and finger your bung holes while the greatest recession since the great depression took place. You can thank T R U M P for that. I know you loved it. You even begged for more.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:45 PM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
No proof that the amino acid sequence of the spike protein portion of the sars cov2 virus (Cv19) was manufactured in the lab. A virus can mutate all the time, as long as it can infect it can mutate. The M-RNA has the instructions to make several antibodies. That is why the Moderna and the Pfizer vaccines have been working against the mutants.
There's no proof that it came from a wet market or developed naturally either. So quit acting like you have some sort of Scientific background because you don't.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:47 PM   #21
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
If that's the case someone should kick Chinas ass for eating wild ass animals like a bunch of god damn rats.
Old 05-29-2021, 11:00 PM   #22
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
There's no proof that it came from a wet market or developed naturally either. So quit acting like you have some sort of Scientific background because you don't.
Yes I do dumbass. You want to see my degree? You would not know what M-RNA was if it hit you in the face. Go take a general chemistry class at your local community college and then come back and talk to me. Until then just shut the fuck up.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 11:16 PM   #23
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Yes I do dumbass. You want to see my degree? You would not know what M-RNA was if it hit you in the face. Go take a general chemistry class at your local community college and then come back and talk to me. Until then just shut the fuck up.
What's your degree?

I studied science and I don't really know jack shit.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:18 AM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
T R U M P locked the fucking country down. You lockdown lovers should be worshiping H I M for all the time you got to lay in your bed and finger your bung holes while the greatest recession since the great depression took place. You can thank T R U M P for that. I know you loved it. You even begged for more.
Trump's limited lockdowns were haphazard and way too late. The coronavirus was circulating in Italy, France, Britain, California, New York and Washington state well before the lockdowns started in the US.

Novel Coronavirus Circulated Undetected Months before First Covid-19 Cases in Wuhan China.
https://health.ucsd.edu/news/release...han-china.aspx
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:52 AM   #25
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Trump's limited lockdowns were haphazard and way too late. The coronavirus was circulating in Italy, France, Britain, California, New York and Washington state well before the lockdowns started in the US.
And the lockdown lovers loved every minute of it.

The lockdowns were bullshit and made no sense. Locking down in USA means everyone loses their job and businesses get shut down except for multibillion dollar corporations like Walmart and Amazon, which made huge profits. There's still an eviction crisis looming over the horizon. The banks and huge corporations made millions while people got fucked in the ass. You can thank H I M for that. I don't know why you guys don't give H I M credit for it.

Anyway, a lot of people here still loved the ass fucking and begged Mr. T R U M P for a second round.
Old 05-30-2021, 01:17 AM   #26
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
And the lockdown lovers loved every minute of it.

The lockdowns were bullshit and made no sense. Locking down in USA means everyone loses their job and businesses get shut down except for multibillion dollar corporations like Walmart and Amazon, which made huge profits. There's still an eviction crisis looming over the horizon. The banks and huge corporations made millions while people got fucked in the ass. You can thank H I M for that. I don't know why you guys don't give H I M credit for it.

Anyway, a lot of people here still loved the ass fucking and begged Mr. T R U M P for a second round.

Dear Mr. McDingDong, Is that Irish by the way? The reasons we had lock downs was to limit the number of hospitalizations and deaths that would occur from uncontrolled spread of the coronavirus. Like what's happening in India now, and what happened in Italy and New York during the beginning stages of the pandemic. In fact we would probably be better off if mask wearing and social distancing weren't politicized by people treating the novel coronavirus like the common cold.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 01:51 AM   #27
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Well, there is this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Y843FFJvI
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:32 AM   #28
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Peter Daszak sounds like a mumbling and confused idiot, just like joe biden .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 05:04 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Just because you do doesn't mean anyone else does.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 05:09 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
In fact we would probably be better off if mask wearing and social distancing weren't politicized by people treating the novel coronavirus like the common cold.
or the flu? The only idiots "politicizing" coronavirus are the Nazi politicians who tell us not to visit our family or friends on the 4th of July after trying to cancel Christmas ... and who keep whining about wearing a mask EVERY WHERE with threats of termination by employers, because someone doesn't want to take one of the "vaccines" .... but I'm glad you have announced that Trump was doing a good job this time last year on controlling the spread.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women