Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
themystic
Valued Poster

Default Mueller & His Long Game Against Trump

When I was younger a popular expression was "Dont make a Federal Case out of It". Mueller has got Tump backed into a corner and is beating him to a pulp. 36 Indictments, 5 Guilty pleas and more to come. All of this because he fired Comey? Because Jeff Sessions recused himself? Because its a Witch Hunt? Fake News?

No because him and his fucking Posse are guilty as Fuck

Mueller is going to grant Tump his wish he asked for from Comey. Hes going to go easy on Flynn
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Well said, I bet if and when his son or Kushner are charged he will loose his mind and will will have the Saturday massacre part 2, this is the beging of the end of Trump not just as president but as a free man
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:45 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
When I was younger a popular expression was "Dont make a Federal Case out of It". Mueller has got Tump backed into a corner and is beating him to a pulp. 36 Indictments, 5 Guilty pleas and more to come. All of this because he fired Comey? Because Jeff Sessions recused himself? Because its a Witch Hunt? Fake News?

Mueller is going to grant Tump his wish he asked for from Comey. Hes going to go easy on Flynn
Guilty of what? Getting more Electorial Votes than Hillary?
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:10 PM   #4
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

try obstruction of justice just for one and wait till the irs really gets going on his taxes
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Guilty of what? Getting more Electorial Votes than Hillary?
Jackie I know you love you some Tump but the man has made some pretty big enemies. I'm not sure what the enemy of my enemy is my friend analogy is for this. Sure have been a lot of long time "friends" of his that have "flipped". Its ok Jackie. Pence is waiting in the wings
Old 12-06-2018, 07:31 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
Well said, I bet if and when his son or Kushner are charged he will loose his mind and will will have the Saturday massacre part 2, this is the beging of the end of Trump not just as president but as a free man
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
try obstruction of justice just for one and wait till the irs really gets going on his taxes
obstruction of what exactly? remember it was the firing of Comey (now known to have leaked info to the press and lied about it) that began this witch hunt crap. so why is Bobbo Mueller NOT investigating Rod Rosenstein ??

BAHAA

he's the one that knew Comey had leaked info and wasn't truthful about it. Rosenstein recommended firing Comey. So Trump fires this bum!

and it's suddenly obstruction of justice?

BAHAAAAA

in October 2016 the Dem herd of libtard lemmings wanted Comey's head on a pike. Trump eventually fires this bum and it's obstruction of justice? are u fucking KIDDING ME?

BAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:47 PM   #7
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Good point. Exactly WHERE is the obstruction??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:53 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

apparently Meuller has something on tony Podesta. in this case, failing to register as a foreign agent.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...desta-n2537082
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:43 AM   #9
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
apparently Meuller has something on tony Podesta. in this case, failing to register as a foreign agent.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...desta-n2537082
Clearly a case of draining the Swamp
Old 12-07-2018, 06:43 AM   #10
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Ay yi yi….errors in grammar I expect from illiterate whores....but not from educated men. That said....

Mystic....why do you ocntinue this fruitless venture as this site's Judge, Jury, and Executioner of man we all know you have obvious contempt for....? Rather than making baseless charges, why not simply wait for the evidence per any and all to be revealed (which there is none to date)? After all....I'm waiting patiently (and quietly) for HiLIARy to finally be read her rights....

I gotta say...statements (such as yours) lend me to believe you, sir, might actually be that morning show fruitcake, Joe Scarborough.....and you're doing just an awful job of hiding it.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:01 AM   #11
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Ay yi yi….errors in grammar I expect from illiterate whores....but not from educated men. That said....

Mystic....why do you ocntinue this fruitless venture as this site's Judge, Jury, and Executioner of man we all know you have obvious contempt for....? Rather than making baseless charges, why not simply wait for the evidence per any and all to be revealed (which there is none to date)? After all....I'm waiting patiently (and quietly) for HiLIARy to finally be read her rights....

I gotta say...statements (such as yours) lend me to believe you, sir, might actually be that morning show fruitcake, Joe Scarborough.....and you're doing just an awful job of hiding it.....
CB I still love you friend but I think your age is affecting more than your pee pee. ( You said that about yourself in another thread). If you cant see a Russian connection with Tump, well you just cant see it. 35 Indictments, 5 guilty pleas and a scared shitless President. Its ok. 12 jurors acquitted OJ. Not a mistrial. I wonder if Tump would have that same fate
Old 12-07-2018, 08:19 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

That you say that there's a "long game" owns up to the fact that it's a "fishing trip."

The evidence of "collusion" whatever that is apparently isn't there. Forget that collusion isn't itself a crime the way the Dems and MSM talk about it. Every transaction is a collusion. The violation of the Logan Act has long since been shown to be a ruse.
The setup of Don Jr by the Russian spy was revealed long ago. Somehow Mueller and the incoming Dem House want a "replay."

As I said in my Khoshoggi thread, strange that it's been two years on this "investigation" with nothing, but the CIA can produce tapes and communiques tying the prince to murder in a few weeks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:50 AM   #13
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That you say that there's a "long game" owns up to the fact that it's a "fishing trip."

The evidence of "collusion" whatever that is apparently isn't there. Forget that collusion isn't itself a crime the way the Dems and MSM talk about it. Every transaction is a collusion. The violation of the Logan Act has long since been shown to be a ruse.
The setup of Don Jr by the Russian spy was revealed long ago. Somehow Mueller and the incoming Dem House want a "replay."

As I said in my Khoshoggi thread, strange that it's been two years on this "investigation" with nothing, but the CIA can produce tapes and communiques tying the prince to murder in a few weeks.
Tump: "I have no business deals or ties to Russia"
Cohen testifies to Tump dealing in Russia
Tump: " There was nothing illegal about it. I didn't do the deal. It was cool"

Tump: " There was no meeting in Trump Tower with Russians"
Oops turns out there was
Tump: ' We were talking about Adoption"
Oops some more BS
Tump" We were doing what any politician would do"

Tump: " No Collusion"
Rudy G: " Even if there was its not a crime"

Tump seems to tell a new story each time the truth is exposed. Him and his supporters remind me of Joe Paterno

Seems like your man has a hard time telling the truth. Your support of a liar makes you compliant
Old 12-07-2018, 09:12 AM   #14
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Seems like your man has a hard time telling the truth. Your support of a liar makes you compliant
Lawyer up, everyone. According to mystic we're all guilty of aiding and abetting a soon to be convicted president (and family, o' course.....lock 'em all up, right?)

The bigger crime (than supporting and voting for DJT) is that we were all blind as bats and we turned away from the living embodiment of the Truth, the Light, the Way....the chosen one, HilLIARY Rod Ham Clinton, would have paved a future for a greater America than any of us could've dreamed. For that crime alone all of us Trump-supporters should never see the light of day again.

Lock US all up!

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:19 AM   #15
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Lawyer up, everyone. According to mystic we're all guilty of aiding and abetting a soon to be convicted president (and family, o' course.....lock 'em all up, right?)

The bigger crime (than supporting and voting for DJT) is that we were all blind as bats and we turned away from the living embodiment of the Truth, the Light, the Way....the chosen one, HilLIARY Rod Ham Clinton, would have paved a future for a greater America than any of us could've dreamed. For that crime alone all of us Trump-supporters should never see the light of day again.

Lock US all up!

I didn't say you were blind or didn't know. I said you were compliant because you do know. That's the sad part. You've abandoned decency in your quest to MAGA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women