Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #16
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Do we know what the mistake exactly was? Ie, did they have him marked for targetting incorrectly or was it something like they were targetting someone next to him and he was in the area? I don't think the article was clear on that.

Regardless, his death was a terrible and tragic thing.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't the administration was clear on that. They just wanted to be on record as saying "I'm sorry" for killing innocent American citizens. Bastards.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Pour water on a terrorists face and it's the end of the world....Kill a innocent american and lifes good...fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Do we know what the mistake exactly was? Ie, did they have him marked for targetting incorrectly or was it something like they were targetting someone next to him and he was in the area? I don't think the article was clear on that.

Regardless, his death was a terrible and tragic thing.
There was no mistake.

He was killed with two or so much older AQ leaders. At the time, it was reported that they homed on to his iPhone signal to target him. There was no Democratic hang wringing then.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Apple don't fall far from the tree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Pour water on a terrorists face and it's the end of the world....Kill a innocent american and lifes good...fuckers
Look they said they were sorry they killed the little potential terriorist bastard.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Once again COG is right, the devil is in the details. The allies (that was us) killed thousands of Frenchmen during World War II when we bombed railyards, submarine pens, and munition factories in France. They were collateral damage. We did not intentionally target Frenchmen but they were there. This kid was targeted not his father. If we took out a convoy with a known terrorist and the drivers were all innocent then that is collateral damage. If we targeted an empty convoy to kill the drivers (and to show our dominance to the locals) then that is NOT collateral damage.
You can never get it right, can you?

From the same New York Times story quoted and linked in the blog.

Then, on Oct. 14, a missile apparently intended for an Egyptian Qaeda operative, Ibrahim al-Banna, hit a modest outdoor eating place in Shabwa. The intelligence was bad: Mr. Banna was not there, and among about a dozen men killed was the young Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, who had no connection to terrorism and would never have been deliberately targeted.

You gave away your secret the other day. You mentioned something about some guy "at work". I've never heard a teacher refer his place of employment as "at work". They always said "at school" or some such. That by itself doesn't support the theory that you are not now and have never been a teacher.
But when your lack of teaching skills, your inability to perform even the most basic research, the hours that you typically post at, and you being frequently at odds with the truth is factored in, it's obvious that you aren't a teacher and that you are a "wannabe".

Always has been, always will be.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You can never get it right, can you?

From the same New York Times story quoted and linked in the blog.

Then, on Oct. 14, a missile apparently intended for an Egyptian Qaeda operative, Ibrahim al-Banna, hit a modest outdoor eating place in Shabwa. The intelligence was bad: Mr. Banna was not there, and among about a dozen men killed was the young Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, who had no connection to terrorism and would never have been deliberately targeted.
Well there you have it you Liberal Bleeding Tea Farts , it was an accident.

Thanks Munch, JD never gets anything right and COG is so far up his ass he just parrots JD.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
There was no mistake.

He was killed with two or so much older AQ leaders. At the time, it was reported that they homed on to his iPhone signal to target him. There was no Democratic hang wringing then.
The story makes no mention of what you said and says there were no leaders present.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/wo...nted=1&_r=2&hp

Can you provide a link or are you just being you?
Old 03-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The story makes no mention of what you said and says there were no leaders present.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/wo...nted=1&_r=2&hp

Can you provide a link or are you just being you?
Did you check Glenn Beck's Blaze?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Nobody said the kid was deliberately targeted. I said he was killed in a drone attack either ordered by or approved by the President of the United States. True. I said he was an American citizen. Also true. I said he had not been convicted of anything or sentenced to death after his case had been presented to a court. Again, true. I said he was not engaged in any violent activity at the time of his death. True.

Yet the US government killed him, and didn't even get the guy they had targeted. They didn't care enough about the lives of innocent people to even make sure their intelligence was correct. Their plan was "Let's kill a bunch of innocent people eating lunch, and hope we get the bad guy at the same time." It didn't work. They killed at least one US citizen who was guilty of nothing.

AND THERE ARE BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ON HERE WHO THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING!

And we wonder why the Middle Easterners hate us so. Good god, people, WAKE THE FUCK UP!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nobody said the kid was deliberately targeted. I said he was killed in a drone attack either ordered by or approved by the President of the United States. True. I said he was an American citizen. Also true. I said he had not been convicted of anything or sentenced to death after his case had been presented to a court. Again, true. I said he was not engaged in any violent activity at the time of his death. True.TRUE

Yet the US government killed him, and didn't even get the guy they had targeted. They didn't care enough about the lives of innocent people to even make sure their intelligence was correct. Their plan was "Let's kill a bunch of innocent people eating lunch, and hope we get the bad guy at the same time." Not TRUE

It didn't work. They killed at least one US citizen who was guilty of nothing.TRUE

AND THERE ARE BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ON HERE WHO THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING! NOT TRUE

And we wonder why the Middle Easterners hate us so. Good god, people, WAKE THE FUCK UP!
50% isn't bad for your lying chicken little ass.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'll stand by my original post, WPF.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:05 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Nobody said the kid was deliberately targeted. I said he was killed in a drone attack either ordered by or approved by the President of the United States. True. I said he was an American citizen. Also true. I said he had not been convicted of anything or sentenced to death after his case had been presented to a court. Again, true. I said he was not engaged in any violent activity at the time of his death. True.

Yet the US government killed him, and didn't even get the guy they had targeted. They didn't care enough about the lives of innocent people to even make sure their intelligence was correct. Their plan was "Let's kill a bunch of innocent people eating lunch, and hope we get the bad guy at the same time." It didn't work. They killed at least one US citizen who was guilty of nothing.

AND THERE ARE BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ON HERE WHO THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING!

What difference does it make if the kid - accidentally killed - was an American? Why do you stress that?

The other people were also innocent, apparently. The actual bad guy they were looking for was not there.

So it was a botched operation. But that happens in wars. Even low level wars like the one we are in with AQ.

And fuck why the "Middle Easterners" hate us. They hated us LONG before 9/11 and our subsequent reaction. It isn't "Middle Easterners" we have problems with. It is Muslim fundamentalists including ones living outside the Middle East - like Pakistan. I alos don't see Arab Christians committing suicide bombings.

Perhaps if Islam did not produce quite so many terrorists, we wouldn't have to hunt them down in cafes in Yemen.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Nope, the article I read at the time two years or so ago said just that. That he was with two other older AQ terrorists and they knew that it was him because they had his iPhone number.

Here's a Salon article that says 7 other people were killed along with other AQ assets. Of course, now its qualified. At the time it wasn't. I also remember his Facebook account being published.

http://www.salon.com/2011/10/20/the_..._year_old_son/
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
He wasn't with his dad when he was killed. It was a separate attack. He wasn't playing terrorist games, he was looking for his father. He was an American, not engaged in any activity threatening to the United States.

The United States has said it was a mistake to kill him. You are disagreeing with the Administration?

Innocent people killed when not engaged in active violence are not "collateral damage," they are murder victims.
Wrong. They are collateral damage when killed in an attack on a target.
By your logic, every US bomber crew in every war that missed his target or went after a target that was erroneous or misidentified is a murderer if they killed innocent bystanders.

Like I have said before.

SOG is not gay.

He sucks cock because he likes to.

Since he tried really hard to enlist in the armed forces but was denied his chance to help blow the enemy to Kingdom cum, I say let him suck all the cock he wants.

He's earned it!

Fucking douche-bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
now that you finally figured out how to post pics youre a bigger waste of space than ever ..
And of course he adds his own fucked up take on things.....using somebody else's work.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women