Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2019, 07:21 PM   #46
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Business in general is going downhill rapidly. There is no such thing as customer service (except a very few companies). Your utilities have you locked out of their buildings.
Products are being cheapened and planned obsolescence is at an all time high. Banks used to pay us a little to use our money; now they want to charge us for letting them use it.
CEO's want multimillion $$$ salaries when they don't have the ability to run their own lives, much less a company. Remember the woman (Epson?) who was one of the rare ones fired. She collected $28 million for getting fired and then had the nerve to say she should have gotten more.
The cop who murdered Daniel Shaver in a motel in AZ as he begged for his life. The cop had "You're Fucked" engraved on the receiver of his rifle. A stupid jury let him get away with it, even though video clearly showed what happened. His only crime was that someone saw him with a pellet gun, which he used in his pest control business. Oh, and he was in a room with a woman who was not his wife. She barely got away with her life.
Then there are computer companies who try to force us to keep buying the latest operating system, even though the old was better.
Can't find a worthwhile insurance company to save my life. They are all cheating rip offs.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:02 PM   #47
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
There wasn't! I appreciate your wit and thoughts on the board! I enjoy you patrolling East Arkansas and Memphis area! Lol ��

Taking nothing away from my friend BCG, as I have always appreciated his wit and input, its really not difficult to patrol either location. As of tonight Arkansas has a total of 123 and Tennessee 60 in the providers Bio listings. I didn't count the total number of listings for Memphis, but I can assure you there are many that are not in Memphis or even close to the big river. Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville are such poor hobby towns. From what I'm hearing Nashville is not far behind. Not saying there isn't some fun to be had. But it's poor pickings. AND that is no Bull Shit
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:21 PM   #48
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

A provider I used to see texting me and asking my hobby status tonight as if it's any of her business. That's fucking bullshit!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #49
Rocksalt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Every animal shits. Yet ours is the only shit that is associated with a false statement and/or a situation or even that causes great frustration.....that's Bullshit!!

-Bulls
Rocksalt is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:48 AM   #50
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksalt View Post
Every animal shits. Yet ours is the only shit that is associated with a false statement and/or a situation or even that causes great frustration.....that's Bullshit!!

-Bulls
Factually, your statement is... horseshit!!!

But that's not the title of this thread.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:06 AM   #51
black_captain16
Account Disabled

When you finally set a date with a provider and your expectations are really high because she offers you a GFE experience like no other, when you arrived at her incall and you're about to start and the first thing she says: "no kissing allowed", WTF??? That's bullshit!!!
black_captain16 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women