Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188
Default A Tale of Three Tails

I'd like to tell a story
Please be patient as I lament
This tale of tail - my recollection
Of time and money spent

The tales are mine, the tails are theirs
And of this much I am certain
Before you spend your time or cash
Learn what lurks behind the curtain

I've been a busy boy this week. Over the last six days I have seen three providers. Today, I'd like to take a moment to recollect on my experiences and share a lesson that I've learned at some small expense (in both time and cash). We've all seen the threads in which someone poses one of the following questions:

Young or old?
New or experienced?
Price vs. value?

Admittedly, we all have different views on the matter, but I learned a little about my own preferences this week. Of the three providers that I saw this week, the one that cost the least provided, by a country mile, the best services. Her incall was immaculate...as was she. The focus was on my needs and the conversation progressed naturally. Most of all, she was accurately represented in her showcase and website. There were no surprises. The eldest of the three was clearly jaded. She used old pics, bashed other providers, and delivered less than stellar services. The third provider is new to the hobby scene. While she may be described as young, new, and fresh, her TCB and BCD skills were so poor that I may never go back to anyone under 25 again. Delays, discussion of the donation (counting it in my face) , and basic hygiene were issues to me.

Personal preference, mine and theirs, was certainly a factor. My age relative to theirs may have influenced the outcomes as well, but I wasn't expecting it to be so dramatic with the youngest provider...lesson learned. Showcases are like resumes, they put their best foot forward and get through the interview. Reviews are more like performance evaluations, they pull the curtain back and give us (the clients) a better idea of what to expect when the door shuts. Thank goodness for honest reviews...these three have yet to be written, but are forthcoming.

Lessons Learned:
1- For me, age matters. I'll take an experienced courtesan any day. The young ones simply don't have the skills yet. A more mature lady knows that stimulating more than two senses at once will keep a man coming back for years. Sure, some guys are just fine with looks and a vagina, but stimulate my mind and my wallet is yours.
2- The rate is NOT the best indicator of value. Read the reviews carefully! The provider that had the lowest rate (of the three) was the best value - not because of the hourly price - rather, it was because she stimulated the most senses in the time we shared. I can't stop thinking about her. The mind is the biggest sex organ!
3- Variety is not the spice of life...the flavor, true flavor, comes from a woman with the right spices.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for sharing. We providers need honest feed back to see where we are doing good and where we can improve on. Every client is a new adventure, and should be giving your best.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks & amen

we don't know unless ya tell us! It is just like a marketing tool!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Very nice SAY WHAT ..I also have found the same thing you have over the last few years.
There is no replacement for experience and attitude and mainly the personality and ability to keep a mans attention.
There are a few providers that i have found that go the extra mile to do the special things that matter but most of all to me is the ability to communicate with one another.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

wow i couldnt have said that better myself. You have just hit the nail on the head. Ive never had a mind blowing experience with someone under 25, with me all the best providers have always been 30+, I am sure there are many exceptions to this but thats where the reviews come in. I have never had a bad experience with someone from eccie or p411 because im able to do research I have had several bad experiences with BP and its always with some 20-23 yr old new provider that I actually think it would have been better to just stay home. Thank you for putting into words what was in my thoughts.
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I guess that's why I prefer providers who are in their mid 30's. They give the best GFE and better bedroom skills. It all depends on what you are looking for in a provider. If you want PSE then looks are secondary and you don't expect a lot of GFE. However, when you do your homework, the best providers are in 300 hour range. I have yet to meet one that ranges higher to be exceptional other than looks.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #7
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The older mature MILFS to me are more experienced in the matters of the COCK...Give me a mature 44 year old COCK SLUT any day.....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #8
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

I have a buddy that swears by the more mature providers. Service over youth...he's definitely got it right. Don't get me wrong though, each of the ladies I saw this week did everything they said they would do. Although one of the showcases was not entirely current, it was definitely her. I have a couple of providers in mind that have stellar reputations and are well known for the LEVEL of their services. Please pass along any suggestions that you have though. I travel often and would love to meet a few that really take it to the next level.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:24 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I totally agree with this line of thinking! And I will continue to repeatedly see the young providers diligently taking my time to train them. No thank you necessary! I just do this as a community service!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Completely agree with all the comments here. Give me the more mature woman that has the BCD skills. Also it seems the 30+ ladies will set the mood better. There are times when you just want to show up to a hotel and just pound one out. But there are more times that I want to show up and have the mood set. I met with a lady Friday and the scene was awesome. Showed up and there were candles going, lights were dim (but still enough to see her), soft music playing in the back ground. It just really set the mood. I have seen a couple of girls from Eccie that are under 30 that I will go back to and there are some under 30 that i will not go back to. There is a flavor for everybody on this board. The BCD skills are obviously a must, but there has to be good conversation as well. I cant fuck for 60 minutes. I dont want it to feel like I am talking to Forrest Gumps sister. Give me the sexy ladies over 30.

But I mist admit there is a 20 year old that I have on my list.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
Completely agree with all the comments here. Give me the more mature woman that has the BCD skills. Also it seems the 30+ ladies will set the mood better. There are times when you just want to show up to a hotel and just pound one out. But there are more times that I want to show up and have the mood set. I met with a lady Friday and the scene was awesome. Showed up and there were candles going, lights were dim (but still enough to see her), soft music playing in the back ground. It just really set the mood. I have seen a couple of girls from Eccie that are under 30 that I will go back to and there are some under 30 that i will not go back to. There is a flavor for everybody on this board. The BCD skills are obviously a must, but there has to be good conversation as well. I cant fuck for 60 minutes. I dont want it to feel like I am talking to Forrest Gumps sister. Give me the sexy ladies over 30.

But I mist admit there is a 20 year old that I have on my list.
I'll let you know when she is ready! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have had one provider do far that was 30+ and she was on the better end of my experiences. I do agree that the younger providers are more concerned with making that fast money and not really being attentive to the client and that's where their service skills fall off.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #13
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I look forward to your reviews sir. I am new so I don;t know what to expect...I just know looking at some I can't understand why so much...but I guess if they can get it then go for it.
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women