Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2014, 02:10 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default You get the message that your son is dead...

... he was killed in Afghanistan by enemy forces. Sent there by a president who didn't even believe in the plan of battle. Who didn't believe the goal was worthwhile or achievable. What would you think of Barack Obama if that is what you found out?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:17 AM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
... he was killed in Afghanistan by enemy forces. Sent there by a president who didn't even believe in the plan of battle. Who didn't believe the goal was worthwhile or achievable. What would you think of Barack Obama if that is what you found out?
The "plan of battle?" Did you learn that term when you went to Admiral school?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It is a volunteer service you know.

Maybe as a parent you should have swayed your son into another field. Instead of blaming the President, start looking from within. That is wtf is wrong with this country....always looking for someone to blame and never taking responsibility for your own failures.

That is how the fuc you take politics out of stupid posts like these.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:52 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Timmie you are becoming monotonous. You can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

As posted by WTF

That is wtf is wrong with this country....always looking for someone to blame and never taking responsibility for your own failures.

Describes Obama to a T.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

As a parent of a son in the USMC I think that I should be offended by WTF implications of his post as if my son is less of a man, a person, because he chooses to be a Marine.
You have no idea of the motivation behind his voluntary service to our country.
To imply that his choice reflects badly on his parents is a pitiful yet telling indication of your liberal elitist attitude.
You disgust me.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I can imagine the crap that WTF slings but imagine (again) a fire chief who sends a half a dozen men into an inferno even though he believes that they will fail and that the building is not worth saving anyway. His motivation is to look like a hard charger for the press. Men die and he blames their deaths on the former fire chief for not training them correctly.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

That he listened to his military leaders. Then took their advice.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:07 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
That he listened to his military leaders. Then took their advice.
According to the reports coming about Gates's book that is not true. Remember the surge from 2009? The military had to wait three months for Barry to make a decision and he gave them less than half of what they requested. So they miss the prime fighting season with half strength. Yep, sounds like Barry listens to me.

Yes, you embarassed yourself again Eva.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I knew you would have a excuse for blaming someone in the other party. From reports coming out of a book to be released.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #11
lostincypress
Valued Poster

Why are we in Afghanistan? Operation Enduring Freedom........12 years 4 months and 3 days.....?
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM   #12
CJ7
Valued Poster

JD wouldn't have cared if your son got killed attacking Benghazi so he has NO POINT ...

at present, the rghtwingers want to believe Gates, and the quotes in his book ... when Gates supported the Presidents decision for staying out of Benghazi, Gates was an idiot.

the rights only consistency is their inconsistency, and the reason another Democrat will win the 2016 general election.

keep it up JD, you're the Dems best political tool because YOU'RE A TOOL !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
JD wouldn't have cared if your son got killed attacking Benghazi so he has NO POINT ...

at present, the rghtwingers want to believe Gates, and the quotes in his book ... when Gates supported the Presidents decision for staying out of Benghazi, Gates was an idiot.

the rights only consistency is their inconsistency, and the reason another Democrat will win the 2016 general election.

keep it up JD, you're the Dems best political tool because YOU'RE A TOOL !!

Well CJ, you've reached a new low in this room. Maybe you've even surpassed FuckZup for sheer insult and stupidity. You can go fuck yourself which I am sure that you have plenty of practice for because any woman that knows you wouldn't touch you.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well CJ, you've reached a new low in this room. Maybe you've even surpassed FuckZup for sheer insult and stupidity. You can go fuck yourself which I am sure that you have plenty of practice for because any woman that knows you wouldn't touch you.
really?

you are a proponent of a Benghazi invasion, and have even gone into great detail how you would carry out the attack ... most attacks like you've described include firefights that involve soldiers on the ground .... care to explain how you would insure
their lives ? .... you are an IDIOT, and the standard for LOW on this board ... you reach a new degree of dumbass on a daily basis.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:45 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
As a parent of a son in the USMC I think that I should be offended by WTF implications of his post as if my son is less of a man, a person, because he chooses to be a Marine.
You have no idea of the motivation behind his voluntary service to our country.
To imply that his choice reflects badly on his parents is a pitiful yet telling indication of your liberal elitist attitude.
You disgust me.
I can not help it if you're to ignorant to ask for clarification for something I posted.

Go fuck yourself and quit hiding behind your kid while you are at it 2dogs.

Nobody said your son was a less of a man for joining the Marines.

Read the context of JD question and the context of my God Damn answer and quit looking for a reason to get butt hurt.

JD is trying to play 6 degree's of separation by trying to blame everything on Obama. You following right along like a fucking lap dog.

JD sounds like the hard rights version of Cindy Sheehan who blamed Bush on her son's death.

Did you agree with her?

While I feel for a grieving mother that does not mean I am ignorant enough to place the blame on just one person.

So again go fuck yourself and please do not try and use your son ever again to try and discredit me by lying about wtf I posted.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women