Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Vietnam - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2024, 10:04 AM   #1
Buck Walters
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Advice for hook ups in Hanoi & HCMC?

An American headed to the main cities in Vietnam and I’m trying to understand the options. I see amazingly beautiful girls on secret bunnies and massage Republic, but I wonder if they are too good to be true, and are not actual pictures. They are certainly more expensive than other options. I go on the Gaito website and the prices are much much cheaper, but I cannot understand the Vietnamese language at all, so I can’t figure out what the text is saying about each girl or how to meet her. Then in Hanoi, they tell me about Neko and J Spas. They seem like the girls are beautiful, but the prices are much higher, and I’m not sure they provide full service. I read where there are many red light cafés where the girls will pull you into a back room for what? Full service or no? So many options, I’m not sure What to pursue, and I only have about one shot per day in me! Also, what hotel in Hanoi and what hotel in Ho Chi Minh would you recommend me stay that is guest friendly, but also right in the middle of where all the action is? Thanks
Buck Walters is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:15 AM   #2
jrf1506
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I can speak to Saigon. Any hotel near Ben Thanh market will 1) be affordable for someone from the US and 2) is surrounded by a lot of action. There are hostess bars, and once night falls just walking down the street you will be accosted by women on bikes, pimps on bikes, women in doors, etc. At least, unless they cleaned it up in the last 10 years (I have a house there now and never stay in hotels when I visit).

YMMV but I visited Dubai Massage last year and had an enjoyable time. You pre-pay, no tipping needed. I got the two hour two pop deal and paid around $100 USD. Little Tokyo in Saigon is also full of fun places. You can get by spending a lot less than $100 - you just need to be a bit more adventurous.

You can also try Hoc Toc. These are easy to find - look for a bunch of scantily dressed woman sitting and standing in front, staring at their mobile phones (and harassing the men who walk by). No guarantee you get more than a haircut and shampoo, it's like mixing a barbershop with a Hooters. That said, you never know. Here is one in Da Kao near the house.

44 Đ. Võ Thị Sáu, Phường Tân Định, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Enjoy your visit and have fun. The Vietnamese tend to more prudish than the Thais,\; for example it is illegal for an unwed man and woman to share a hotel room for the night (some hotels are more aggressive about policing this than others). As long as you watch your back and don't pretend you are living a sequel of the hangover you will be fine.
jrf1506 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:44 PM   #3
Jacknbox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

See my review of lucy x from massage republic. The photos are her. I have met other girls on there that are also the one in the photo. For a cheaper option use wechat. Girls will show up on your wechat. $60 us dollars.
Jacknbox is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:56 AM   #4
Buck Walters
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknbox View Post
See my review of lucy x from massage republic. The photos are her. I have met other girls on there that are also the one in the photo. For a cheaper option use wechat. Girls will show up on your wechat. $60 us dollars.
I have signed up for WeChat. How do u meet VN girls on there?
Buck Walters is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:45 AM   #5
Jacknbox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

When you get to vietnam open the app and go to people nearby. Select greetings and the girls will popup on there. May take a day to show up but you will have many girls showing up
Jacknbox is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 10:24 PM   #6
Jzjustin
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

As a datapoint, I was in Hanoi recently. There were no hits for service girls on WeChat nearby search. I believe the gaito and similar sites work, but it was too complicated for me to travel somewhere to meet them and I couldn’t find one to come to the French quarter. The sites are basically live ads that update real-time when the girl is working. I google mapped home/hotel massage service, and talked with a few who would send girls for FS for 2.5m VND. I didn’t end up getting one. There are tons of massage places everywhere along the streets but they looked like just massage, not FS.
Jzjustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 10:32 PM   #7
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Have you ever heard of translating foreign language websites into English? It's pretty simple. Maybe you should try that instead of trying to understand a foreign language.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women