Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47483
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2023, 11:00 PM   #31
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yea but its unorganized.

Exactly, people miss the fact that the sentence is meant to to be taken in context, as a full sentence. We DO have a well organized militia...it's called the National Guard. I wonder where they could have ever came up with that name??

Did this (paying) well organized militia exist when the constitution was written?

I'm all for the right to own guns, but the idiotic thought that their idea was a mentally unstable incell should be able to buy an assault rifle? You and your neighbors with some .223/5.56 rounds are going to knock out JDAMS? How long do you think it would have taken one A-10 to put an end to J6?? Save up and buy a clue.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 05:44 AM   #32
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Maybe they have a purpose, but is it "Special" enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
...You and your neighbors with some .223/5.56 rounds are going to knock out JDAMS? How long do you think it would have taken one A-10 to put an end to J6?? Save up and buy a clue.
What is the purpose of a National military then? To control it's citizens?!? Maybe the better question is; Do you want to live in a country where the military can impose the will of tyranny on it's citizens Comrade?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 07:32 AM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Exactly, people miss the fact that the sentence is meant to to be taken in context, as a full sentence. We DO have a well organized militia...it's called the National Guard. I wonder where they could have ever came up with that name??

Did this (paying) well organized militia exist when the constitution was written?

I'm all for the right to own guns, but the idiotic thought that their idea was a mentally unstable incell should be able to buy an assault rifle? You and your neighbors with some .223/5.56 rounds are going to knock out JDAMS? How long do you think it would have taken one A-10 to put an end to J6?? Save up and buy a clue.
national guard is not a militia. big difference.

national guard is funded by the government and all arms are govt. owned.

militia is privately owned funded and sanctioned by the state as an organized militia. all arms are privately owned.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 11:18 AM   #34
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Exactly, people miss the fact that the sentence is meant to to be taken in context, as a full sentence.
It's also meant to be read by people with better than a modern 10th grade education... more like a 1700's 6th grade education would suffice.

Quote:
We DO have a well organized militia...it's called the National Guard. I wonder where they could have ever came up with that name??
Does the 2nd amendment say well organized? No it doesn't. It says a well regulated... which meant at the time of the writing as a militia that is well supplied or in good working order. Like a clock for example was well regulated if it worked and kept time.

Quote:
Of course it existed. It had just finished a war with Great Britain.

Quote:
I'm all for the right to own guns, but the idiotic thought that their idea was a mentally unstable incell should be able to buy an assault rifle?
Everything you wrote after the highlighted word tells us you're lying about everything before it.

Quote:
You and your neighbors with some .223/5.56 rounds are going to knock out JDAMS? How long do you think it would have taken one A-10 to put an end to J6?? Save up and buy a clue.
Another guy that has never been around high explosive ordnance telling everyone how ignorant he is.

My semi-automated rifle can keep that A-10 grounded by simply keeping the fuel supply from reaching the airbase.... trucks aren't armored and go kablamm when hit by bullets. Besides the stupidity of thinking that an A-10 would be employed in danger close ranges also illustrates that you're ignorant of yet another topic of general conversation.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 01:12 PM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yea but its unorganized.
Nothing is organized in this country except the Mob, that's why they call it organized crime. These days the Mob consists of the Media, Entertainment Industry, Big Pharma and Government not necessarily in that order.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 04:35 PM   #36
jiu jitsu king
BANNED

trim the tree and be done with it. I am not a gun owner.
jiu jitsu king is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 05:03 AM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Here's a quarter. Now go buy a clue

Quote:
...How long do you think it would have taken one A-10 to put an end to J6?? Save up and buy a clue.
Which type of A-10? The rifle or the plane? I'll guess that you don't even know the rifle platform (even though it's "scary" looking), so you likely mean the plane part. Maybe you are some sort of avionics and munitions expert. How does a Vulcan cannon discern friend from foe and within buildings while flying? Guess I would have the same question about smart bombs as well. Do they knock on the doors or windows before entering a building? Or is it your premise that we could easily accept massive collateral damage by the slaughter of innocents, police and politicians, to say nothing of the buildings even?

And you wonder why the framers of the Constitution and Bill of Rights wanted to insure the citizenry had some chance to protect themselves from a murderous and tyrannical government Comrade!?!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:22 AM   #38
Vulva
Account Disabled

FYI I am still "all for it"
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:31 AM   #39
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulva View Post
FYI I am still "all for it"
No surprise there Der comrade
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 02:04 PM   #40
Vulva
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
No surprise there Der comrade
Trump voter as well.

Too many senseless killings. Ban all guns
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 04:03 PM   #41
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Son...
When they come to take your guns, they are coming with weapons that will disable you electronically. You will be a little baby cowering in pain and they will take your weapons and smile. Then they will walk away.

You tough guys crack me up. LOL Come and take it
Yeah, they'll walk away after they have killed you.
Old 07-19-2023, 05:20 PM   #42
Vulva
Account Disabled

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, they'll walk away after they have killed you.
Turn your weapons in and don't find out.
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 06:03 PM   #43
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Turn your weapons in and don't find out.
Don't count on it. I know what the out come will be. An unarmed Country will always be imprisoned one way or the other.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women