Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2023, 08:26 PM   #31
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

538 generally takes the average of polls Salty. I suspect if you only wanna see polls that support your beliefs you can find some wackadoo pollster that’ll feed you some bad information light on facts and even lighter on truth.

I do wonder though, is ignorance really bliss? I mean, you’re one of the most misinformed people on this forum and that’s saying something. Do you even try to get information on things and learn a fact or two or have you just decided that if it’s not consistent with what you believe, no matter how ridiculous, you don’t wanna know.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 08:47 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
538 generally takes the average of polls Salty. I suspect if you only wanna see polls that support your beliefs you can find some wackadoo pollster that’ll feed you some bad information light on facts and even lighter on truth.

I do wonder though, is ignorance really bliss? I mean, you’re one of the most misinformed people on this forum and that’s saying something. Do you even try to get information on things and learn a fact or two or have you just decided that if it’s not consistent with what you believe, no matter how ridiculous, you don’t wanna know.
... Hmmm... So you believe that I am mis-informed?
Now that's a royal joke... ... As I am one
o' the lads who needs to inform YOU of the facts.

FACTS on the Biden Corruption... And facts that
Trump has been correct about things.

Our mate - Tiny - also surely continues to school You
when it comes to Trump's GOOD economy ... and
Joe's BAD economy.

... The TRUTH really aint complicated, mate.
No need for you continuing to make it so.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 05:13 AM   #33
1blackman1
Valued Poster

You’ve no clue what you’re talking about Salty. You’re the most misinformed and proudly ignorant posters on this board on nearly every subject. I don’t believe you’ve posted a single fact or anything objectively correct in any post you’ve made. The fact that you are unaware of that says plenty.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:34 PM   #34
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Are you just doing insults to get sent off?
OR to hijack another thread?

... Let's not bugger-up this one... Come-over wanna
Me-own threads and we'll have a go there.

#### Salty
Old 06-06-2023, 06:05 AM   #35
1blackman1
Valued Poster

I didn’t insult you. I told the truth about you.
Old 06-06-2023, 06:06 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Five-thirty-eight.
Is THAT the onley place you looked?

You might wanna look-about... see what others are showing.
But, then again...

But I do reckon Biden has more campaign money - from Russia,
and from China, and Romania and Ukraine, and so on...

#### Salty
As 1B1 accurately stated, 538 takes into account ALL polls on the subject. Yes, you might find 1 or 2 polls out of several dozen polls that support your statement, but for the most part both your statements are incorrect, just as your statement just made that Biden is receiving monley from Russia and China. As usual, no proof.

And as I stated, every odds maker has Biden as the favorite to win in 2024.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 12:16 PM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Real Clear Politics tracks all polls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...383.html#polls

Looking at the average of the polls, Trump has had a small lead in recent months every time I've looked at that web page.

That said, Democrats are going to be a lot more fired up to actually go out and vote than Republicans if Trump's on the ballot. I believe that's why you see the betting sites, like predictit.org, favoring Biden, despite the polls.

With all due respect to my friend Salty, I don't think Trump will win the general election. I'd much rather see, say, Tim Scott or a Republican blue state governor as the nominee. I believe one of them would win, and also believe Republicans would win more House and Senate seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Our mate - Tiny - also surely continues to school You
when it comes to Trump's GOOD economy ... and
Joe's BAD economy.
And Salty, I think I'm making some headway with Blackman. I finally tried tough love in his Bidenomics thread. He hasn't replied back, which must mean he FINALLY agrees with us.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:20 PM   #38
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Poor oh Trump he never had a chance .
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 02:35 PM   #39
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Looking at the average of the polls, Trump has had a small lead in recent months every time I've looked at that web page.

That said, Democrats are going to be a lot more fired up to actually go out and vote than Republicans if Trump's on the ballot. I believe that's why you see the betting sites, like predictit.org, favoring Biden, despite the polls.

With all due respect to my friend Salty, I don't think Trump will win the general election. I'd much rather see, say, Tim Scott or a Republican blue state governor as the nominee. I believe one of them would win, and also believe Republicans would win more House and Senate seats.

And Salty, I think I'm making some headway with Blackman. I finally tried tough love in his Bidenomics thread. He hasn't replied back, which must mean he FINALLY agrees with us.
At one point immediately after Trump lost I thought old school republicans were worth saving. I’ve been disabused of that notion since they don’t have any desire to save themselves.

We both know that Tim Scott has zero chance in hell of winning a Republican nomination. Definitely none of the sensible republicans that would likely win big like Sinunu or Hogan have any chance in today’s Republican Party. It’s unfortunately been co-opted by the idiot wing and a bunch of dummies.

I’ve now just consigned myself to watching the Republican Party die on the vine as the wing nut half of the party destroys the people in the party with a level of common sense. It’s become quite the pleasure since they’ve no desire to do better or get rid of their worst elements. Folks like McCarthy have even elevated the idiots rather than stomp them into dust.

As any replies in the Bidenomics thread, I’ve simply given up any real discussion with you on that topic because I find your view getting about as sensical and based in reality as those of Ripmany, Bambi, Salty and others. At least I know in my heart of hearts that you know better, whether you wanna one day admit it or not.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:48 PM   #40
Salty Again
Valued Poster

And since we're on about Trump. ... Surely was nice o' Him
to get the LIV and PGA to merge with golf and what-not.

... See? ... A fellow to be admired... ...

### Salty
Old 06-06-2023, 03:08 PM   #41
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Trump had no involvement in that. But you can praise the man Salty. We know that you don’t care about facts.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:16 PM   #42
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump had no involvement in that. But you can praise the man Salty. We know that you don’t care about facts.
... Not involved? ... ...

... It were "Trump-like" negotiations that surely propelled
BOTH partys over the finish line...

Trump even made the PREDICTION that this would happen
- made it last year.

But let's NOT bugger the thread... We can discuss this
more in the other Forum.

#### Salty
Old 06-07-2023, 07:42 PM   #43
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Don't know why the rightie right cares about poll numbers.
#HeWhoShallBeNamed numbers were always in the toilet but you never heard them acknowledge that fact.

So, what does it matter to y'all?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 06:02 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Approval ratings can go just so far in assessing a candidate's chance of winning. The approval ratings of both Biden and Trump are in the toilet. So it comes down to which of the two would you vote for in 2024. Most polls, and the odds-makers, have Biden leading Trump but very little polling has been done at a state level. It comes down to Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan. Trump has to win 3 of those 5 in order to win. And right now polls have many voters in the "Undecided" category. That is a danger sign when making predictions. It's what led to many predictors being incorrect in 2016.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 03:29 PM   #45
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Approval ratings can go just so far in assessing a candidate's chance of winning. The approval ratings of both Biden and Trump are in the toilet. So it comes down to which of the two would you vote for in 2024. Most polls, and the odds-makers, have Biden leading Trump but very little polling has been done at a state level. It comes down to Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan. Trump has to win 3 of those 5 in order to win. And right now polls have many voters in the "Undecided" category. That is a danger sign when making predictions. It's what led to many predictors being incorrect in 2016.
Please take a look at the link SpeedRacer. It should include all significant polls.

Biden is not leading Trump in most polls. They're neck and neck. The few times I've looked at this real clear politics web page in recent months, Trump's been slightly ahead for the headline average of recent polls.

Again though, I don't think he'll win assuming he makes it to the general election.. As you know, historically Republicans overperformed at the ballot box, compared to the pre-election polls. I believe that's because a higher % of Republicans actually go to the effort to vote. That didn't happen in 2022 though. Democrats and many independents were fired up to go out and vote, because of Trump's refusal to accept the results of the 2020 election. So they overperformed versus the polls. I think you'll see a repeat in 2024, again assuming Trump's the candidate.

Good point about the states. I do think that 2016 was a fluke, where Hillary won the popular vote by a 2.1% margin but lost the electoral college. That hasn't happened, by that kind of a margin, since Rutherford B. Hayes in 1876. And the 1876 election was a lot more complicated. Hayes won as part of a grand bargain where federal troops left the south. William Henry Harrison and George Bush, the two other presidents who won the electoral college but lost the popular vote, got only 0.8% and 0.5% fewer votes than their opponents, respectively.

Trump won in 2016 because he campaigned like hell the last few days in battleground states. I think it was a fluke. It boggles the mind to think that Trump should have won the electoral college in 2020, having lost the popular vote by a 4.5% margin, if only the Democrats hadn't cheated him out of a few thousand votes.

Apologies for rambling.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women