Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2020, 07:48 AM   #16
orallvr69
Valued Poster

The Pi is awesome. I bought a controller on Ebay which you put the Pi inside of. It is an old school arcade controller with Cherry buttons. There are a few games I wish I could get controllers for like Tempest and Missile Command, or even Crazy Climber.

I have used Pis for remote VPN access too. Oh, and also a Zoneminder CCTV camera setup. I set one up in my office as a wireless print server so people can print from their phones.

These things are really cool as you have already discovered. The mini purpose built cases and even some 3d Printed cases are bad ass too. I have a case with a miniature screen I use to plug in to networks for diagnostics too. No monitor necessary but bifocals are, lol

I wish I had a need for 3d printed stuff. That has always fascinated me but it would be an expensive endeavor for which I have no use for.
orallvr69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 12:43 PM   #17
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Check out leggari.com for the floors...they have a "how to" section and simplify the ordering process.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 07:35 PM   #18
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
Seems like we have a lot in common.

I went out and got my FAA part 107B license. It just sucks that there’s so much unrestricted airspace here.

I’m thinking to study for my amateur radio license and leave Morse code.

I repaired my wooden fence last spring. I just assembled a Weber grill about two months ago. I’ve been grilling out a lot.

I’m been thinking to epoxy my garage floor. But, I might go with a professional because they might have better finishes than I have access to.

If we lived closer, I could see we have a lot in common. We could probably be good friends.

For your Mavic Pro, do you think it’s a software or hardware issue?
Thought you lived in Pensacola ??

Yeah I’m a wire head been that way since I was a kid hell I still have my Atari 2600 lost the old cable converter as it was crapping out years ago ... cracked open the case and wired in a composite video and audio out off the main chip and plugs into the big screen ... frogger pole position yars revenge heck even the suck ass E.T. Game still works the controller are going wonky a little need to order the copper pads and fix them up ... kids have no clue!! Use the WiiU and download all the old Nintendo games and play them from time to time but if it’s new stuff a ps4 and race car games or GTA 5 just going around blowing shit up
The razpi I’ll play 1942/3 spy hunter and some other games I need prob update it

As for the mavic pro it keeps telling me that the gimbal is overloaded so I have a feeling it’s gonna be a software issue but hell it could be that the gimbal has gone bad and it’s never been in a crash like my spark has multiple times .... would not suggest to fly it in a hallway that’s less then 5ft wide and dark ... yeah it does not like it lol

You should get your ham license I’ve enjoyed being on the air still a tec but been studying for general ive been trying to chase sats for a while mostly just been listening the arrow antenna works great way to many things to do once you get your ticket

Let me know when your around let’s get up if I can get away
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 08:51 AM   #19
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

The Pi is indeed awesome. I’ve seen some videos of folks using theirs for VPNs and to tie in their security cameras.

Haven’t seen one for a wireless print server. That’s a great idea, I could definitely use one to manage my printer.

Some of the 3D printed cases are cool, like the MintyPi emulator. (A video game system using a Raspberry Pi Zero that will fit inside an Altoids can).

A lot of cool uses for a 3D printer, although I lack imagination. I’d probably do something boring like print AR15 lowers if I had one.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:02 AM   #20
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Guess there are some issues with ECCIE. My post didn’t post.

Thanks for the idea for the wireless print server. That’s something I could make good use out of.

For both Pis and 3D printers, I lack imaginations. If I had a 3D printer, I’d start making boring stuff like AR15 lowers.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:16 AM   #21
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Is there more then one page ? It’s only showing 1 page I wrote something and even seen BBNM replied at 10 this morning but I can only see Orallvr69 last post yesterday? Dunno what’s going on ?
Old 04-19-2020, 10:21 AM   #22
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Looks like page 2 is showing up but had to go to my profile and search all my post and it shows up guessing eccie has an issue ??

For 3D printers check out www.monoprice.com they have some good prices for entry mid and higher end printers and cables galore quick shipping and good products I got one a year ago and have printed a bunch of stuff was about to do an ar15 but ran out of filament and never circled back around to do one .... guess that’s next on the list now lol
Old 04-19-2020, 10:55 AM   #23
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

And the site thingaverse has a bunch of stuff you can download to print as well
Old 04-19-2020, 10:59 AM   #24
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Out of curiosity, does anyone have any hobbies or projects they are taking up to cull boredom and stay productive?

I’ve done a few home improvements. I’m not a handyman type, but nothing to brag about.

Besides reading, I’ve been working a lot with a Raspberry Pi 3 B+.

I’ve had it for a while. I reformatted the memory card and started from scratch.

It’s main purpose is RetroPie, or an old school emulator. I’m playing old school Nintendo, Nintendo DS, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, MAME (arcade games), SCUMMVM (Maniac Mansion, Broken Sword) and DOSBOX (Wolfenstein, Doom, Jagged Alliance, Oregon Trail, Civilization, XCOM, Wasteland).

Besides that, I’m also using it as a Linux distribution (Raspbian, a derivative of Debian) and Kodi (multimedia streaming).

I’ve had to remote into the Raspberry Pi via SFTP or SSH, and transfer ROMS and edit config files.

Had to do a lot of research and make some changes. I’m pretty satisfied with how it’s come so far.

Got it configured to use all wireless (keyboard, mouse and Xbox 360 controller).

For running all my games, the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ is doing well. I may upgrade to the new Raspberry Pi 4.

Not meaning to geek out, just wondering what people are doing to be productive.
I have two Arcade 1-Up arcade cabinets I bought last year, and I have refitted both with Raspberry Pi's. I have my own customized game select menus, and I've actually been adding a few more games here and there to them during the past few weeks. ^^
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:38 AM   #25
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
Thought you lived in Pensacola ??

Yeah I’m a wire head been that way since I was a kid hell I still have my Atari 2600 lost the old cable converter as it was crapping out years ago ... cracked open the case and wired in a composite video and audio out off the main chip and plugs into the big screen ... frogger pole position yars revenge heck even the suck ass E.T. Game still works the controller are going wonky a little need to order the copper pads and fix them up ... kids have no clue!! Use the WiiU and download all the old Nintendo games and play them from time to time but if it’s new stuff a ps4 and race car games or GTA 5 just going around blowing shit up
The razpi I’ll play 1942/3 spy hunter and some other games I need prob update it

As for the mavic pro it keeps telling me that the gimbal is overloaded so I have a feeling it’s gonna be a software issue but hell it could be that the gimbal has gone bad and it’s never been in a crash like my spark has multiple times .... would not suggest to fly it in a hallway that’s less then 5ft wide and dark ... yeah it does not like it lol

You should get your ham license I’ve enjoyed being on the air still a tec but been studying for general ive been trying to chase sats for a while mostly just been listening the arrow antenna works great way to many things to do once you get your ticket

Let me know when your around let’s get up if I can get away
I live in Fort Walton Beach. I graduated from UWF, so I feel a connection to Pensacola.

If I lived in P’Cola, I would be broke. Too many really nice ladies that either live there or tour.

I also like to go fox hunting out there.

I remember Pole Position and Frogger on the Commodore 64.

Load “*” ,8,1

I had the Wii. Never got around to the Wii U.

Speaking of which, I need to beat GTA V.

For the Pi, I’m playing mostly DOSBox and MAME. I’m getting my ass kicked on Jagged Alliance/Jagged Alliance Deadly Games.

For MAME, mostly playing beat’em ups like Cadillac and Dinosaurs, Golden Ace, Aliens vs Predator, Final Fight, etc.

Definitely need to start on my Technician license.

After the COVID19 gets situated, we should link up.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #26
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
I have two Arcade 1-Up arcade cabinets I bought last year, and I have refitted both with Raspberry Pi's. I have my own customized game select menus, and I've actually been adding a few more games here and there to them during the past few weeks. ^^
That’s pretty cool. What games are you playing?

You already have your arcade cabinets for your bachelor pad once you win the lottery!!!
Old 04-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #27
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Definitely got to !

I bought an old arcade cabinet from a local arcade repair place and retrofitted it with a dell computer with name and icade usb to button controller years ago think I ended up sending a hard drive to a guy who loaded up a shit tone of emulators and games ( think limewire) or torrents back in the day put a flat screen computer monitor and played the crap out of it till I had to turn my “man room” into a nursery ended up selling it to a buddies friend for a few bucks
Was into salt water fish for a while till Ivan hit and lost it all was a 110gallon corner tank in my dining room and was plumbed I tot he utility room right behind it so other then a little water noise all the pumps were in another room it was a sweet set up ... hell I just got rid of the coral rock that was behind my shed all these years!

All these hobbies I get into it’s enjoyable for sure but not as satisfying as a food blowjob and a couple fucks haha
Old 04-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #28
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
That’s pretty cool. What games are you playing?

You already have your arcade cabinets for your bachelor pad once you win the lottery!!!
Haha. I've loaded pretty much everything from the early 80's (Arcade and Atari 2600) all the way up to Sony Playstation. Anything beyond that, the Raspberry Pi usually struggles with.

There are pre-made Pi images you can download (all with pre-loaded games), but I prefer to pick-and-choose what I want on there.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 07:09 PM   #29
Pcolaman39
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Haha good idea bb. If they weren’t all in hotel rooms
Pcolaman39 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women