Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160402
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default TS prviders taboo

Seems there are alot of ts providers placing ads, but very few reviews. I wonder what the percentage is of hobbyists that see ts vs female. Seems the market is way bigger than we see on the boards. I know there are plenty of super hot ts's placing ads. Any guesses?
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Seems there are alot of ts providers placing ads, but very few reviews. I wonder what the percentage is of hobbyists that see ts vs female. Seems the market is way bigger than we see on the boards. I know there are plenty of super hot ts's placing ads. Any guesses?
Well I can only speak for myself but i doubt i am alone on this. I am not going near anything that was once a guy.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #3
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

I'll tell you that some of these hot Tranny's phones are ringing off the hook. Huge market.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:24 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's only been in the last couple of years that I've realized how many of my "straight" clients have been with a tranny or had a guy suck their cock.

It's all over the place.

VERY popular with the men. They just don't ever talk about it.

Well, not much!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #5
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Going back to the verbal humilation thread of a few days ago...being taunted and teased in this area..is one of my favs...and whenever I request it be incorporated into a scene...I get the same anecdotal feedback from the domme and/or provider....It's hugely popular...both in fantasy and in actuality.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

There are currently 102 ads for female providers on ErosHouston.Com and 31 ads for transexual providers. Based on those numbers, that means approximately 30% of the sexual activity among providers is men seeing transexuals.

This board certainly doesn't reflect those numbers by the number of reviews posted on TS providers.

On another review site (probably the biggest), the ratio between female provider reviews compared to TS provider reviews, so far this month, is 1,701 female to 50 transexual. This works out to about 3% of all reviews being TS versus 97% female.

So, if we compare the amount of TS activity (30%) to the amount of reviews (3%), it means that guys are ten times more likely to review a female session compared to a TS session.

I think there is a lot homophobia in the hobbiest world. Also, I think a lot of guys are concerned that female providers will not see them if they know they see TS providers.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #7
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Also, I think a lot of guys are concerned that female providers will not see them if they know they see TS providers.
This would be my guess for the main reason.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well I can only speak for myself but i doubt i am alone on this. I am not going near anything that was once a guy.
Almost all (99%) of TS providers are "pre-op" which means they still have all their equipment. I think most men still consider them to be guys. The question is: is she a chick with a dick or a guy with boobs.

Most TS providers that get gender reassignment surgery get out of the provider business. I don't think there's much demand for post op transexuals in the hobby. If a guy want's pussy, why not get the real thing.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Humans are fascinated by unusual things. Hence the attraction to carnivals, museums, circus, magic acts, etc. A tranny is both unusual and fascinating at the same time with the added bonus of being fascinating and unusual in a sexual venu. So it's no wonder that a young, pretty tranny stays busy.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
lizardking
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
There are currently 102 ads for female providers on ErosHouston.Com and 31 ads for transexual providers. Based on those numbers, that means approximately 30% of the sexual activity among providers is men seeing transexuals.
Actually, your "research" reflects that 23.3% of the advertising in a single limited forum involves transsexuals seeking (most likely) male clients.

Let me guess . . . you're a Republican pollster, right?
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
Actually, your "research" reflects that 23.3% of the advertising in a single limited forum involves transsexuals seeking (most likely) male clients.

Let me guess . . . you're a Republican pollster, right?
Thirty percent of 102 is 30.6; that rounds off to 31. I never called it "research". I'm not a pollster but I can do basic math, and I stayed at Holiday Inn last night.

Why bring politics into the discussion? For the record, I'm Libertarian.

I realize the post is anecdotal. It's not intended to be scientific. I didn't think I was going to be peer reviewed.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #12
lizardking
Premium Access

FYI, 102 (female ads) + 31 (tranny ads) = 133 (total ads). (These numbers are strictly based on your statements; I have not checked the ads myself.)

31/133=23.3% (representing the he/she percentage of total ads)

That's pretty much "basic math" in my book, and it is an objective quantitative analysis. My real quarrel would be with the subjective leap to an assumption that ads are in any way reliably predictive of actual activity.

The Republican pollster comment was intended to bring some levity and life to these dry statistics.
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #13
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey, Joe Bloe and Lizzardking, I say Fuck all the boring stats and let's get back to the main topic which, in and of itself is pretty damned interesting!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
My real quarrel would be with the subjective leap to an assumption that ads are in any way reliably predictive of actual activity.
Your misgivings about the assumption that the amount of ads is proportional to the types of sexual activity are well-founded.

My own sense is that female providers have a lot of regulars and therefore do not have to advertise as often. They also seem to advertise in a lot more places than just Eros - like ECCIE, BackPage, etc.

On the other hand, TS providers may have to advertise more frequently. It is no secret that gay and bisexual men tend to be highly promiscuous. So return business may be much smaller.

In any event, even though I strongly believe that the male hobbyist population is considerably more promiscuous on average than the non-hobbyist population, I doubt very much doubt that 23% of the male hobbyist population patronizes transsexuals.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #15
ultraphobic71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The only thing that separates TS providers and reg providers(Besides having a pp) is that Greek is always on the menu.
ultraphobic71 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women