Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2024, 07:05 AM   #241
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I completely disagree. Just because two people on the prosecution’s team were knocking boots should have no bearing on the facts of the case. If the accusations are proven to be true why should that have any affect on the case.

If someone with more legal knowledge can explain otherwise I would like to hear your reasoning.
On Eccie.net I am amateur Virologist like my man @Tiny. The opinion you should get is from 1Blackman1 who is a real attorney and a good one. There are a couple of other people on here who think her relationship with the person she appointed is/was not ethical.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:08 AM   #242
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So how did the hearing go yesterday? Or is it "just wait"?
... Hmmmm... Interesting that you care, mate.
However, I've never been one to look a gift horse
in his mouth... Except when I lose at the Melbourne Cup.

Since you asked - almost politely:

More questions to witnesses by the plaintiff barristers.
And when they asked about the 17,000 MISSING ballot images,
the defence Jumped Up higher than a low sun and objected
- and Judge Totenberg surely ALLOWED the question!

So the question AND RESPONCE is IN the record.
Basically sayin' that Georgia (Fulton County) doesn't
have any matching ballot images - and the state law
time frame to retain them is SHORTER than the actual
Federal level for retainment. ... Georgia is missing
over 370,000 ballot images over-all and of course
the over 17,000 CERTIFIED ballot images.

Which surely makes doing a proper audit impossible.

... But let's see what the defence barristers offour on this.

The whole case is whether Georgia should still use Dominion
machines - that can be so easily Hacked and manipulated.

.... The defence wants to use them. The plaintiffs Do Not.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:22 AM   #243
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... CRIKEY! ... Will THIS be the "KOO DEE GRAW"??!

(In Australian talk, "Koo Dee Graw" surely means "finishing stroke")

... I'm chasing me Political Insiders for a story on Fani
actually hiring a actuary company - payed them $10,000 dollars
- to judge the cost analysis IMPACT that her indicting Trump
would make. ...

... So Fani was paying money to see the actual MEDIA BENEFIT
$$$$$ IMPACT of her simply indicting Donald Trump.
And see how much Media value. $$$$

... Now IF this is true - then it's rather obvious that Fani
was looking to being FINANCIALY REWARDED for indicting Trump.
And maybe she was! $$$$$

... Which of course would surely violate her oath of office,
being fair and impartial and all that...

The "Daily Caller" website might offour more details.

... Will the Fani CORRUPTION ever end??

#### Salty
Old 01-25-2024, 06:08 AM   #244
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hmmmm... Interesting that you care, mate.
However, I've never been one to look a gift horse
in his mouth... Except when I lose at the Melbourne Cup.

Since you asked - almost politely:

More questions to witnesses by the plaintiff barristers.
And when they asked about the 17,000 MISSING ballot images,
the defence Jumped Up higher than a low sun and objected
- and Judge Totenberg surely ALLOWED the question!

So the question AND RESPONCE is IN the record.
Basically sayin' that Georgia (Fulton County) doesn't
have any matching ballot images - and the state law
time frame to retain them is SHORTER than the actual
Federal level for retainment. ... Georgia is missing
over 370,000 ballot images over-all and of course
the over 17,000 CERTIFIED ballot images.

Which surely makes doing a proper audit impossible.

... But let's see what the defence barristers offour on this.

The whole case is whether Georgia should still use Dominion
machines - that can be so easily Hacked and manipulated.

.... The defence wants to use them. The plaintiffs Do Not.

#### Salty
In other words, no fraud was found in the Georgia election at this point in time.

I find it strange that I can find no mention of your claims anywhere and I doubt you can supply me with a link to support your claims. And your claims about Dominion servers are totally unfounded. Such claims will cost the pillow man a lot of money.

Meanwhile:

"Missing 2020 poll tallies in Georgia don’t prove 20,713 votes never existed. Other records are available"

CLAIM: A public records request revealed that 20,713 votes that were included in the 2020 election night tally in Fulton County, Georgia, do not exist.

Three different tallies of Georgia’s 2020 votes — a machine count on Election Day; a risk-limiting audit conducted by hand that took place Nov. 11-19, 2020; and a second recount that began days later requested by the Trump campaign, done with scanning machines — found similar results in Fulton County.

Biden won each time, beating then-President Donald Trump by between 242,965 and 243,904 votes. The results of a recount become the official results, the AP reported in 2020, meaning that after the last recount, Biden had won Georgia by 11,779 votes.

A 2023 state review of Fulton County’s 2020 audit found errors and inconsistencies in the vote count, including some double counting of ballots. But the errors weren’t enough to alter the election results, the AP has reported.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...s-504105499507
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 10:59 AM   #245
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I predict that Trump will beat this case. The female DA was kicking Trumps butt in the beginning. However, it looks like she slipped up. It appears she was dating the guy she selected to lead the case. It's true the first people she asked, turned it down. She should have gone on to choice #4. Clearly it's a conflict of interest what she did.
Shocking I know. A leftist DA who filed a bunch of bullshit charges against President Trump and others is now herself in trouble with the law.

I can't wait for the Fani Willis mugshot from the exact same jail she demanded so many Trump appointees turn themselves in to

Fani Willis hired a lead prosecutor (who never tried a felony case) that she was sleeping with, paid him nearly $1M in Georgia tax dollars, and he proceeded to buy plane tickets, cruise, etc for them to go on lavish vacations together

Talk about fraud. It doesn't get more comically corrupt.

A Georgia judge has now scheduled a disciplinary hearing into DA Fanni Willis appointing a romantic partner to oversee Trump's prosecution.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 11:00 AM   #246
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
... CRIKEY! ... Will THIS be the "KOO DEE GRAW"??!

(In Australian talk, "Koo Dee Graw" surely means "finishing stroke")

... I'm chasing me Political Insiders for a story on Fani
actually hiring a actuary company - payed them $10,000 dollars
- to judge the cost analysis IMPACT that her indicting Trump
would make. ...

... So Fani was paying money to see the actual MEDIA BENEFIT
$$$$$ IMPACT of her simply indicting Donald Trump.
And see how much Media value. $$$$

... Now IF this is true - then it's rather obvious that Fani
was looking to being FINANCIALY REWARDED for indicting Trump.
And maybe she was! $$$$$

... Which of course would surely violate her oath of office,
being fair and impartial and all that...

The "Daily Caller" website might offour more details.

... Will the Fani CORRUPTION ever end??

#### Salty
Indeed Salty, indeed

So Fani is not only corrupt and defrauded the taxpayers, she filed the bogus case against President Trump and others all for her own publicity and political gain

EXCLUSIVE: Fani Willis Hired Firm To Monitor Her Media ‘Coverage Value’ Just Days Before Announcing Trump Probe

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office agreed to pay $10,000 on a service to monitor her media coverage just days before announcing the probe into former President Donald Trump, according to invoices and emails obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Willis announced in a letter sent to four state officials, including Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, on Feb. 11, 2021 that she had opened a criminal probe into Trump over his alleged attempts to influence the outcome of the presidential election. However, just days earlier, her office contracted with Critical Mention, a New York-based media monitoring service designed for tracking mentions and metrics like publicity value.

The documents show Willis’ interest in tracking media coverage of herself and her office as she launched an investigation into the former president.

The first invoice charging $10,000 for the annual contract is dated Feb. 8, 2021. Emails show the District Attorney’s office was in discussion with the company as early as Feb. 1.

“We are getting more coverage via your name than by title,” said what appears to be a Fulton County employee in a Feb. 2021 email, referencing Willis. “This graph has the coverage value for the last week at over $150 million.”

“I ran a report for mentions of ‘Fulton County District Attorney’ worldwide for the last seven days. Critical Mention (the PR monitoring platform I told you guys about that we contract for last week) gives a ‘publicity value’ to the coverage, which is meant to reflect what it would cost to buy paid advertising equivalent to the penetration of the media coverage,” the email continues. “While it can be a bit exaggerated, it says in the last week we’ve gotten media coverage equivalent to $67 million in advertising. Even half of that value would be staggering.”

Critical Mention’s website pitches its service to “PR, Communications and marketing agencies” who use the platform to “to help clients track earned media coverage in real-time, analyze campaigns and grow their brands.”

Atlanta-based criminal defense attorney and legal analyst Philip Holloway told the DCNF that prosecutors are required “to be objective and to wield their great power without bias and certainly not to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon.”
Deputy District Attorney for the Media Relations Division Jeff DiSantis mentioned to a company representative that he has had to “push the county hard to pay for this.”
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 05:27 PM   #247
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Shocking I know. A leftist DA who filed a bunch of bullshit charges against President Trump and others is now herself in trouble with the law.

I can't wait for the Fani Willis mugshot from the exact same jail she demanded so many Trump appointees turn themselves in to

Fani Willis hired a lead prosecutor (who never tried a felony case) that she was sleeping with, paid him nearly $1M in Georgia tax dollars, and he proceeded to buy plane tickets, cruise, etc for them to go on lavish vacations together

Talk about fraud. It doesn't get more comically corrupt.

A Georgia judge has now scheduled a disciplinary hearing into DA Fanni Willis appointing a romantic partner to oversee Trump's prosecution.

This post appears to be uttter and total bullshit.

First of all Fani Willis isn’t in trouble with the law. As far as I know having an affair with someone you work with isn’t a crime. Second, where did the figure of 1 million come from. I haven’t heard that figure anywhere. Third, any funds paid went to the law firm the special prosecutor worked for. Fourth, did the supposed affair start before or after he was hired. Fifth, This all came about because a wife going through a divorce is pissed at her soon to be ex husband. Sixth did anyone investigate any of the other special prosecuters. Did they get paid significantly less or more than any of the others.

What really pisses me off is that Trump’s lawyers strategy appears to be paying off. Why defend your client from his crimes when you can slander the prosecution and taint the jury pool with bullshit like this.

We went from debating the merits of the evidence and the witnesses to a topic that has nothing to do with the case at all.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 09:33 PM   #248
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
This post appears to be uttter and total bullshit.

First of all Fani Willis isn’t in trouble with the law. As far as I know having an affair with someone you work with isn’t a crime. Second, where did the figure of 1 million come from. I haven’t heard that figure anywhere. Third, any funds paid went to the law firm the special prosecutor worked for. Fourth, did the supposed affair start before or after he was hired. Fifth, This all came about because a wife going through a divorce is pissed at her soon to be ex husband. Sixth did anyone investigate any of the other special prosecuters. Did they get paid significantly less or more than any of the others.

What really pisses me off is that Trump’s lawyers strategy appears to be paying off. Why defend your client from his crimes when you can slander the prosecution and taint the jury pool with bullshit like this.

We went from debating the merits of the evidence and the witnesses to a topic that has nothing to do with the case at all.
... You should've quit-with "as far as I know" - because
you don't know, mate.

Fani IS being investigated - for her issues with her
boyfriend Prosecutour that she hired - and the ethics
violations and what-not.

And Fani EXPRESSLY claimed - in a good interview while
she was running for the D.A. job - that she surely
WOULD NOT be dating anyone from her office, or under
her employ.

... Might be a good idea, mate - for you to go back
and read the last several pages of the thread.
... So that-way YOU will be better informed.

... 'Cause in a great number of the usual threads,
you're a rather bright fellow with some good comments.

#### Salty
Old 01-25-2024, 09:45 PM   #249
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
In other words, no fraud was found in the Georgia election at this point in time.

I find it strange that I can find no mention of your claims anywhere and I doubt you can supply me with a link to support your claims. And your claims about Dominion servers are totally unfounded. Such claims will cost the pillow man a lot of money.

Meanwhile:

"Missing 2020 poll tallies in Georgia don’t prove 20,713 votes never existed. Other records are available"

CLAIM: A public records request revealed that 20,713 votes that were included in the 2020 election night tally in Fulton County, Georgia, do not exist.

Three different tallies of Georgia’s 2020 votes — a machine count on Election Day; a risk-limiting audit conducted by hand that took place Nov. 11-19, 2020; and a second recount that began days later requested by the Trump campaign, done with scanning machines — found similar results in Fulton County.

Biden won each time, beating then-President Donald Trump by between 242,965 and 243,904 votes. The results of a recount become the official results, the AP reported in 2020, meaning that after the last recount, Biden had won Georgia by 11,779 votes.

A 2023 state review of Fulton County’s 2020 audit found errors and inconsistencies in the vote count, including some double counting of ballots. But the errors weren’t enough to alter the election results, the AP has reported.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...s-504105499507

... Crikey! ... Are you kidding me?

There's a Hearing going on about WHY the Dominion machines
SHOULDEN'T be used... As I reported, a fellow showed
just how easy the machines were to HACK.

... A state review found "errors and inconsistences"
in the vote count, including the double-counting
of ballots... ... Hee Hee! ... No shit?

'Twas me mates who FORCED the review... Where you been?

And THAT was just in Fulton County! ... Raffensperger
and Kemp wouldn't allow a full state review.

And WHERE are me ballots?? ... Let's see 'em.

#### Salty
Old 01-25-2024, 09:56 PM   #250
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Blimey! ... Me political "Insiders" are reporting that
The Trump people have filed another Ethics complaint against Fani
- for her stating that "It's Racism" that the defence has questioned
her actions in the case.

... Trying to defame the defendants in a case is a Ethics Violation.
And Fani surely committed one. ... The defendants are innocent
until proven guilty - so the D.A. calling them "Racists" outside
the Courtroom is a BIG No-No...

#### Salty
Old 01-25-2024, 09:59 PM   #251
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
... You should've quit-with "as far as I know" - because
you don't know, mate.

Fani IS being investigated - for her issues with her
boyfriend Prosecutour that she hired - and the ethics
violations and what-not.

And Fani EXPRESSLY claimed - in a good interview while
she was running for the D.A. job - that she surely
WOULD NOT be dating anyone from her office, or under
her employ.

... Might be a good idea, mate - for you to go back
and read the last several pages of the thread.
... So that-way YOU will be better informed.

... 'Cause in a great number of the usual threads,
you're a rather bright fellow with some good comments.

#### Salty
I have read many of the previous posts and I’ve done my own research. Is sleeping with a coworker a crime. Not as far as I know. A firing offense, possibly?

An investigation does not mean guilt nor that a crime has even been committed.

This entire issue is, in my opinion, nothing but a giant distraction to paint the prosecution as tainted and to bias the potential jury pool. I would encourage everyone to wait for the results of this investigation before giving Trump a pass on the election interference charges. They have him on tape for chrissake asking the governor to find more votes.
Old 01-25-2024, 10:13 PM   #252
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have read many of the previous posts and I’ve done my own research. Is sleeping with a coworker a crime. Not as far as I know. A firing offense, possibly?

This entire issue is, in my opinion, nothing but a giant distraction to paint the prosecution as tainted and to bias the potential jury pool. I would encourage everyone to wait for the results of this investigation before giving Trump a pass on the election interference charges. They have him on tape for chrissake asking the governor to find more votes.
... Yes, they DO have Trump (and everybody from the
phone calls) on tape - just as Trump has them on tape.

That's part of the dispute - and one more reason
that Sec of State Raffensperger's office is also being
investigated.

... Revolver News has much more on Fani and her situation
with everything there, mate - IF you care to look.

... But I also agree that we surely DO need to wait
and see how all of this plays out. ...

#### Salty
Old 01-25-2024, 11:06 PM   #253
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
... Yes, they DO have Trump (and everybody from the
phone calls) on tape - just as Trump has them on tape.

That's part of the dispute - and one more reason
that Sec of State Raffensperger's office is also being
investigated.

... Revolver News has much more on Fani and her situation
with everything there, mate - IF you care to look.

... But I also agree that we surely DO need to wait
and see how all of this plays out. ...

#### Salty
Agreed
Old 01-26-2024, 08:34 AM   #254
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Crikey! ... Are you kidding me?

There's a Hearing going on about WHY the Dominion machines
SHOULDEN'T be used... As I reported, a fellow showed
just how easy the machines were to HACK.

... A state review found "errors and inconsistences"
in the vote count, including the double-counting
of ballots... ... Hee Hee! ... No shit?

'Twas me mates who FORCED the review... Where you been?

And THAT was just in Fulton County! ... Raffensperger
and Kemp wouldn't allow a full state review.

And WHERE are me ballots?? ... Let's see 'em.

#### Salty
Please cite a source to support the comments you make. You never do. There is no proof Dominion servers were hacked in Georgia or anywhere else. There is no proof there was double-counting of ballots. The other "errors and inconsistencies" have been explained to you several times and you are either too obtuse or have your head stuck in the sand to understand that every claim of fraud in the Georgia election, or in any other state, has been investigated and been found to be untrue.

In any further responses to me, please cite a source, other than yourself, to support your claims.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 08:56 AM   #255
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump won’t walk from Georgia regardless the amount of horse shit the MAGAs heap on the trial.

As the volume of the vitriol increases, so does the utter terror rising in the throat of the shitheel they worship.

He’s toast.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women