Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default birther alert! - they got a court date

http://www.infowars.com/birthers-hai...-depose-obama/

Looks like the birthers finally scored with this judge. From the looks of it, Obama will have to testify in court to disprove the allegations.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess Hillary's people have won a victory.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess Hillary's people have won a victory.
I wouldn't know.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:10 AM   #4
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The appeals court will throw that out in a New York minute.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The appeals court will throw that out in a New York minute.
this is going through Georgia's state courts as it involves state election laws regarding eligibility.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I wonder if they can find U.K. Layle to testify?
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
http://www.infowars.com/birthers-hai...-depose-obama/

Looks like the birthers finally scored with this judge. From the looks of it, Obama will have to testify in court to disprove the allegations.
Obama's long form birth certificate is probably a forgery; he would have produced it much earlier otherwise. The whole birth certificate controversy has not been resolved. When the issue first came up, Obama released a "certificate of live birth" and put it on his web site pretending it was a birth certificate. If he had a real long form birth certificate, why didn't he release it from the beginning?

When Neil Abercrombie (liberal Democrat) ran for governor in Hawaii, he said he would find the long form birth certificate and release it if he got elected. Well, he got elected. He could not find a long form birth certificate.

We'll probably will never know the real truth about Obama. We won't know where he was born, what his religion is, what his college grades were, who paid for his education, his relationship with Acorn, his relationship with Bill Ayers, his relationship with The New Party, who actually wrote "Dreams From My Father", etc.

Obama tells us what he wants us to think and the main stream media prints his lies as if they were gospel.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama's long form birth certificate is probably a forgery; he would have produced it much earlier otherwise. The whole birth certificate controversy has not been resolved. When the issue first came up, Obama released a "certificate of live birth" and put it on his web site pretending it was a birth certificate. If he had a real long form birth certificate, why didn't he release it from the beginning?

When Neil Abercrombie (liberal Democrat) ran for governor in Hawaii, he said he would find the long form birth certificate and release it if he got elected. Well, he got elected. He could not find a long form birth certificate.

We'll probably will never know the real truth about Obama. We won't know where he was born, what his religion is, what his college grades were, who paid for his education, his relationship with Acorn, his relationship with Bill Ayers, his relationship with The New Party, who actually wrote "Dreams From My Father", etc.

Obama tells us what he wants us to think and the main stream media prints his lies as if they were gospel.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:

I can't help but wonder how many African Americans of his age have "African American" anywhere on their birth certificate. That was not a widely used term at the time vs "Negro" or "Black".
Old 01-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

BO is purposely making this a controversy. He adds fuel to it on purpose.

This way he can keep calling people that disagree with him racists.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Birthers make the tea baggers look good.Gotta be brain dead to keep whipping this horse.Bush Administration vetted him and if there had been anything Hillery would have been all over it. Just a bunch of Swift Boaters carried over.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
BO is purposely making this a controversy. He adds fuel to it on purpose.

This way he can keep calling people that disagree with him racists.
That's absurd, but I don't disagree that he isn't unhappy about it. Continued public affirmation that all of you people are dangerous lunatics who lack a firm grip on reality.

By the way, hate to pop your birther bubble, but this isn't going anywhere legally and Obama is never giving his deposition or testifying in court about this nonsense. Either a state court of appeals or a United States District Court out of Georgia will reverse this buffoonish Georgia state judge's decision.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Birthers make the tea baggers look good.Gotta be brain dead to keep whipping this horse.Bush Administration vetted him and if there had been anything Hillery would have been all over it. Just a bunch of Swift Boaters carried over.
It's ironic to equate the "birthers" with the swift boaters. The so called swift boaters destroyed John Kerry's presidential hopes by telling truth about his bogus war record. To equate the two groups is a badge of honor for the birthers.

You guys on the left don't usually appreciate irony.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What a brilliant response. I'll definitely think twice before I wrestle with your rapier like wit again.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #15
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's ironic to equate the "birthers" with the swift boaters. The so called swift boaters destroyed John Kerry's presidential hopes by telling truth about his bogus war record. To equate the two groups is a badge of honor for the birthers.

You guys on the left don't usually appreciate irony.
Amazing isn't it? I put ekim on ignore the day he posted that he wasn't right or left, just a middle of the road moderate, roflmao, some road he's in the middle of.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women