Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 03:33 AM   #1
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Stripper slide?

What is your definition
of stripper slide and
thoughts guys?

Just because I ask this
question doesn't mean
it is on my menu.

I just recently found out
what it means.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:52 AM   #2
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yeah ... a Romanian girl in a German FKK pulled one on me about two years ago.

She was like ... a "15" on a scale of 1 to 10 - as a lot of those girls are. I was at the point were I was not thinking anymore - she had me so worked up ... and thats when she did it.

It was ... AWESOME. However, I slapped myself lucid and made her stop. I was actually afraid I was going to "slip" in.

Fortunately I didn't catch anything. And it only lasted about 10 seconds before I stopped her. Of course ... it takes about 1 millisecond to transmit an STD.

I hate to rule this activity out - because it's absolutely heaven. And - I'm not one that's fearful of STD's and I think the risks are often overblown. But this activity gives me some pause.

I suppose as long as there is no genital / genital contact ... then it's fine. The Japanese girls have perfected the art of "intercrural sex" - but I think they do it withOUT direct contact to the vagina. I have never experienced that but some guys have told me they couldn't really tell the difference between intercrural and regular, penetrative sex.

So yeah - it would be the STD factor that is the killer here. That's a bummer because it sure is awesome if the girl knows how to do it properly.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:55 AM   #3
Arverni
Valued Poster

Siberia, when are you going to get OFF that AWESOME ass of yours and put up a showcase?

EDIT: By the way ... for the GUYS ... the Euro is dropping and may reach parity with the dollar soon. What that means is, a 30 minute session in an FKK is going to cost $50 soon ... one hour session will equal $100. You will NOT find better women on the planet. I always tell MEN - do not die until you've killed at least one terrorist and been to an FKK. Well most of you won't, unfortunately, actually ever kill a terrorist but don't miss on the FKK. It's like a $60 entry fee ... $100 / hour sessions and you can stay all day. I recommend FRANKFURT and the FKK I recommend is OASE.

Google it now.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:03 AM   #4
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My internet is slow at times
and will time_out before
completion. Sounded kinky.

Is there a gel of some sort
that kills sperm contact if
accidently squirted near
vagina during a body slide?

Body slide is used for my
erotic massage. This is not
to be confused with stripper
slide.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:17 AM   #5
Arverni
Valued Poster

Why ... are you afraid of getting pregnant, Siberia?!?!

The "swimmers" are the least of the problems ... the problem is mostly STD's.

I'm sure BLEACH will kill most STD's ... but I'm not sure it's the optimum solution! :P

EDIT: But seriously - lots of girls do the body slide - I don't think that's a problem!
Old 01-20-2015, 05:29 AM   #6
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
Why ... are you afraid of getting pregnant, Siberia?!?!

The "swimmers" are the least of the problems ... the problem is mostly STD's.

I'm sure BLEACH will kill most STD's ... but I'm not sure it's the optimum solution! :P

EDIT: But seriously - lots of girls do the body slide - I don't think that's a problem!
Nooooo!
I was asking if their is a gel that kills germs or bacteria associated with body fluids. Shaving my pubic hair leaves the area vunerable to friction and possible germs.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:46 AM   #7
Arverni
Valued Poster

Sounds like an argument for not shaving!

That I'm aware of ... there's nothing available in the US yet. Australia has made available a condom that has "STI-killing" lubricant. I think it's still being studied here though ...

It's called vivagel ...

http://www.starpharma.com/vivagel_sti
Old 01-20-2015, 07:11 AM   #8
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
Yeah ... a Romanian girl in a German FKK pulled one on me about two years ago.

She was like ... a "15" on a scale of 1 to 10 - as a lot of those girls are. I was at the point were I was not thinking anymore - she had me so worked up ... and thats when she did it.

It was ... AWESOME. However, I slapped myself lucid and made her stop. I was actually afraid I was going to "slip" in.

Fortunately I didn't catch anything. And it only lasted about 10 seconds before I stopped her. Of course ... it takes about 1 millisecond to transmit an STD.

I hate to rule this activity out - because it's absolutely heaven. And - I'm not one that's fearful of STD's and I think the risks are often overblown. But this activity gives me some pause.

I suppose as long as there is no genital / genital contact ... then it's fine. The Japanese girls have perfected the art of "intercrural sex" - but I think they do it withOUT direct contact to the vagina. I have never experienced that but some guys have told me they couldn't really tell the difference between intercrural and regular, penetrative sex.

So yeah - it would be the STD factor that is the killer here. That's a bummer because it sure is awesome if the girl knows how to do it properly.
I've had maybe two stripper slides and a few girls have made attempts that weren't quite right. In the properly done slides, I felt no danger of slipping in, the girls rubbed their vulvas against my shaft with no feeling that the head might enter the vagina. Maybe it helped my peace of mind that in the first one, all the action was within my view and I could see each stroke stop with her clit against the edge of my head. I estimate that the tip of my head was about 3 inches from being able to slip in. The poorly done slides were times when the girls thought it meant the rubbing of the mons against my penis, which can be painful if her shave isn't fresh and she's not lubed. As far as disease transmission is concerned, it depends on the disease. Some, like herpes can spread by contact with the skin. Others would require the pee hole to be uncovered inside the vagina. A stripper slide without entry is about the same risk as DATY or less.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:47 AM   #9
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Stripper slide
is a bad way
to have sex
and a great way
to transmit
herpes.

All that is
missing but
not required
is the chafing
from friction to
open up the skin
of the recipient.

Washing up
immediately after
may help. But if
you subsequently
roll on a condom
and trap those germs
next to the penis,
odds are further
increasing.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:48 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Usually for me its just a tease before CFS. Ladies with larger outside labia I have discovered it feels better to me and seems less risky for slip ups. I'm not really into anything bdsm or anything.....but for my little vanilla gfe pse sex preferences its the ultimate form of pleasure and denial for me. But I let her control all the moment. The ladys that are really good at it get off while doing it, which keeps me excited too. I don't seek or need this with every lady I meet, but if she offers it its a positive. This got really popular on the Texas board........where they have over 400 ladies and counting to choose from, I guess many found it as a way to set themselves apart from the rest. But not so much now.

I have heard backchannel that some guys use SS as a barometer and/or gateway for offered BBFS. And some ladies make the occasional graceful yet intentional internal mistake thinking that will lure a new client in.......not for the act......but a possible possibility of more. May be in her response after or eye contact when it happens or something verbal. Its something not spoken about publically but it can occur a lot if you do this a lot.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:16 PM   #11
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Stripper slide
is a bad way
to have sex

and a great way
to transmit
herpes.

All that is
missing but
not required
is the chafing
from friction to
open up the skin
of the recipient.

Washing up
immediately after
may help. But if
you subsequently
roll on a condom
and trap those germs
next to the penis,
odds are further
increasing.
Please say this again.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #12
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't understand the last
part of _ globes writing about
roll on condom,
trap germs, ???
Old 01-20-2015, 02:28 PM   #13
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Please say this again.
Oh....~P, i can almost hear you whispering this in my ear.

:bliss:
Old 01-20-2015, 09:06 PM   #14
KajunKing
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

A stripper slide is a fabulous activity if done right with no greater risk of STD transmission than DATY. The vulva is slid up and down your erect shaft but the "slide" stops before it reaches your glans (penis head). There is no danger of unintentional penetration. If the female partner is really wet it is spectacular. It is a nice prelude to CFS and with proper positioning your female partner can masturbate her clitoris on your shaft to orgasm. I highly recommend it with a partner who is very clean and with whom you are very comfortable. It helps if both parties are very at ease with each other and trust each other implicitly for a stripper slide to be enjoyable by both with no "fear" of penetration or STD transmission.
KajunKing is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:53 PM   #15
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

^^^^^ You're either uninformed .....

...... or an idiot.

Or maybe both.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women