Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2019, 09:25 AM   #1021
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I think we should hold Pelosi to her original statement that she would not move forward with an impeachment vote if it didn't have bi-partisan support. That would seem like the best decision to make but we are talking about Pelosi and Democrats here and while I think they know they will never get a conviction in the Senate ( my guess ) they think they can reduce his chances of re-election. Problem for Democrats is, it could just have the opposite effect. I do believe the outcome of the Horowitz and Durham reports will have a major impact on all this.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:31 AM   #1022
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Problem for Democrats is, it could just have the opposite effect. I do believe the outcome of the Horowitz and Durham reports will have a major impact on all this.
after all that has happened, what makes you think the Horowitz Report will be truthful and well-received? I think it will be chewed up and spit out, if it indicts certain individuals.

why didn't Trump launch an investigation into Hilary's email shit, in early 2017? doing a report now just looks like retribution for the impeachment inquiry.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:41 AM   #1023
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

why didn't Trump launch an investigation into Hilary's email shit, in early 2017? doing a report now just looks like retribution for the impeachment inquiry.
#1: Sessions.
#2: Need to ID the "rats in the woodpile."
#3: She was done.
#4: Those emails were available through "other resources"!
#5: I suspect Trump figured the constant barrage on him would end.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:58 AM   #1024
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: Sessions.
#2: Need to ID the "rats in the woodpile."
#3: She was done.
#4: Those emails were available through "other resources"!
#5: I suspect Trump figured the constant barrage on him would end.
#5 makes sense.. and he probably thought it smart to let bygones be that. and there was no help coming from Comey. I thought the barrage would diminish significantly.. wrong.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:18 PM   #1025
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Sometimes .... simply ignoring works. Sometimes. But that's not his nature.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:25 PM   #1026
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As is customary you display your ignorance of the process.

The current circus starring the loons won't vote on "impeachment."

Not one of those fools (including Pelosi) would dare vote for the "impeachment" of Trump before the Fall elections ... especially those who ran on the platform of .... "No Impeachment" and "No Pelosi" ... and doing something substantively while in office!!!

Your loudmouth diatribe on here is typical of want-a-be high schoolers trying to pretend to be heroic "firefighters"!!!!

You're way over your head in here. Getting it out of your ass would be a step in the right direction.
Somebody share their Vagisil with this pussy he’s verging on a severe case of crotch rot

Listen up Snowflake, if you can’t take the heat from today’s little house fire you need to take your candy ass to the truck and start your resignation. Because the warehouse fire coming up will be three times as hot and three times as dangerous. Get that fat lying bastard to start the water supply to the freedom caucus house fire with testimony from Bolton and Mulvaney.

A good day for democracy and more good days are on the way
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:41 PM   #1027
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

This call took place on July 26, the day after Trump’s now-infamous phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Taylor’s staff member told him that Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland had called Trump on the phone from a restaurant; the staffer was present for that call. During the call, the staffer heard Trump ask Sondland about “the investigations,” and Sondland replied that the Ukrainians were ready to move forward.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lor-trump-call

“ for someone who claims they’re a genius with the best memory, that fat lying bastard sure forgets a lot of phone calls. He denies receiving calls from Stone regarding Assange and Russian interference and now denies the phone call made by Sonland to him in the middle of the night. trump’s a god damn liar.”
Old 11-13-2019, 04:19 PM   #1028
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

This call took place on July 26, the day after Trump’s now-infamous phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Taylor’s staff member told him that Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland had called Trump on the phone from a restaurant; the staffer was present for that call. During the call, the staffer heard Trump ask Sondland about “the investigations,” and Sondland replied that the Ukrainians were ready to move forward.

“ for someone who claims they’re a genius with the best memory, that fat lying bastard sure forgets a lot of phone calls. He denies receiving calls from Stone regarding Assange and Russian interference and now denies the phone call made by Sonland to him in the middle of the night. trump’s a god damn liar.”
nothing but hearsay moron
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:38 PM   #1029
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Add it to the impeachment list "he forgets phone calls".

I'm still waiting to hear hear the violation of the law that says a President can't ask a foreign leader to "investigate" possible corruption and that if a subject of that investigation happens to be a declared candidate for President in an upcoming election, he is exempt from investigation.

Did you also hear in the testimony from Kent that he was "concerned" ( as was the State Department and Obama apparently ) that there was at the very least the "appearance of impropriety" that Biden's son was sitting on the board of and a consultant for one of those corrupt companies that everybody was concerned about. There is an actual law that says Ukraine must aid in investigating corruption.

https://www.state.gov/12978

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/...minal-matters/

The other thing I found truly amazing in today's testimony is how our National Security was at risk because Trump put on hold for 55 days, lethal weapons as part of an aid package when the Obama administration didn't authorize lethal aid for 2 years when possibly 10,000 Ukrainian's were killed because Obama was afraid it would upset Putin and he might kill even more Ukrainian's. Ambassador Taylor told a heartbreaking story about one Ukrainian soldier that he knows was killed during those 55 days while thousands were killed under the Obama administration. I mean, you can't make this shit up but guess what, you apparently can.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 05:42 PM   #1030
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think we should hold Pelosi to her original statement that she would not move forward with an impeachment vote if it didn't have bi-partisan support. That would seem like the best decision to make but we are talking about Pelosi and Democrats here and while I think they know they will never get a conviction in the Senate ( my guess ) they think they can reduce his chances of re-election. Problem for Democrats is, it could just have the opposite effect. I do believe the outcome of the Horowitz and Durham reports will have a major impact on all this.
Not gonna happen. It will be the Dems who will write three articles and vote to pass the hot potato to the Senate. There will be no bi partisanship because the Freedom caucus and the fat lying bastard can’t be trusted to allow a free election. Forget about it.
Old 11-13-2019, 05:46 PM   #1031
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
nothing but hearsay moron MG]
You need to turn that flag upside down on your avatar. Moron
Old 11-13-2019, 05:48 PM   #1032
Chung Tran
BANNED

oh damn!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ers/ar-BBWI8Fg

the Kavanaugh Rescue Team better come through! those years of NOL's are fixing to be public knowledge!
Old 11-13-2019, 05:55 PM   #1033
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Add it to the impeachment list "he forgets phone calls".

I'm still waiting to hear hear the violation of the law that says a President can't ask a foreign leader to "investigate" possible corruption and that if a subject of that investigation happens to be a declared candidate for President in an upcoming election, he is exempt from investigation...
Well you’re still waiting for the Barr, Durham, FISA gotcha, everybody goes to jail report aren’t you? Just add that to your list.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:00 PM   #1034
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Well you’re still waiting for the Barr, Durham, FISA gotcha, everybody goes to jail report aren’t you? Just add that to your list.
Oh, it’s coming. And Horowitz will actually know what’s in his report. Unlike Mueller.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 06:12 PM   #1035
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, it’s coming. And Horowitz will actually know what’s in his report. Unlike Mueller.
Yeah, I heard the carnival barker at Fox opinion network claim it could be imminent. Sources say it might be anytime.

They didn’t sound very confident

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women