Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #16
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

LOL @ taxman
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #17
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by THETAXMAN View Post
BLAH BLAH BLAH
YEAH TAXMAN!!!! I'm so proud of you!! You've really upped your game and you almost finished a sentence too! YEEHAA!! LOL!
1NEMESIS is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If it were for liberal ideology, our military would be weak and we would all be speaking German.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:25 PM   #19
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
If it were for liberal ideology, our military would be weak and we would all be speaking German.
Maybe, but a community organizer has proven much better at it.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
RobbThrobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Some shmucks don't understand that the left has had a great influence in politics and the media over the past 40 years. Thank God the right on occasion steps in and counters their mistakes, but you'll never hear the truth. Political correctness is killing our nation piece by piece but just remember that most of the country considers themselves conservative. Just cuz the p.o.s liberals run the press and hollywood doesnt mean a thing. One thing that I've noticed about libs is they all starve for attention. A lot of people have awaken and with God's grace this great nation founded under God will heal itself.
RobbThrobb is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NEMESIS View Post
I Googled those "race card" words you don't like and Rush Limbaugh together and I got 260 million hits, wow!
This is the reason you don't come off to well to a few people on this board.
A little more independent thought. More easing off the *well documented* results from your "sources".

Cut-n-paste and knee jerk internet searches.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:52 AM   #22
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You must a ditto head, huh? I Googled those "race card" words you don't like and Rush Limbaugh together and I got 260 million hits, wow! It would seem to me that those 2 words have become synonymous with El Rushbo.
No, I am not a ditto head. There are a lot of folks who have used that phrase. You know what happens when you assume, right?

Quote:
By the way, where the hell is this "liberal playbook" and how come I don't have one damn it?!? LOL
From reading your posts it is quite obvious that you do have it, probably memorized.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 AM   #23
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
This is the reason you don't come off to well to a few people on this board.
A little more independent thought. More easing off the *well documented* results from your "sources".

Cut-n-paste and knee jerk internet searches.
What knee jerk really is is this bullshit your shoveling, and "Few" is the operative word, the rest is just a sorry excuse.

I make comments based on factual evidence to prove my points and that's how you present a credible argument in you know, like, "the real world". I use links and "copy and paste" to help others with an opinion they can draw info from also. I can't believe I'm having to defend myself over this and truthfully, this happens only here on eccie, unbelievable.

When you read something of mine that you disagree with, then say so and make your case. Let's see you, or anyone for that matter, engage in conversation other than trite little b.s. and I'll be more than happy to address whatever issue or observation.

If you got it then bring it, otherwise get out of the ring. I'm not worried about the "few" precious….
Old 02-01-2012, 05:20 AM   #24
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
No, I am not a ditto head. There are a lot of folks who have used that phrase. You know what happens when you assume, right?

From reading your posts it is quite obvious that you do have it, probably memorized.
"Your defense of Rush Limbaugh says more about you than any "liberal" playbook or I could ever say and for all intents and purposes, I could just cut and paste your defense any time I want to discredit you..."

And by the way, what I googled was "Rush is a racist pig" as a phrase and subject not just as "words" mokoa.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #25
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Nemesis... Your views and beliefs are so far away from myself I don't even bother wasting my time with you and what you believe.
I personally don't have any close friends or any friends or people I work with for that matter that have such a strong liberal belief such as yourself. I don't know where they all are but I hope they stay where they are... All my friends work hard for what they have, we enjoy hunting, fishing, playing sports and spending time with family. Most go to church, some don't but to each his own on how they choose to spend time with their personal lives and with or without God. I can tell you none of us want a bigger government or a goverment that threatens to intervine in to our lives by taking our rights away or basically sticking their nose into our business thinking they know better for us than we can do for ourselves.... that goes for you too... thinking you know better than me and for what I believe in and doing your best to force your views and beliefs on us... believe what you want but don't try to push that BS down my throat, because I'm not buying it!
Living in this country does give you the right to spew your beliefs where ever and when ever you want... why you choose a hooker site to do this is beyond me but I never will understand the way liberals think or do anyways..... even with all your googled links that you post. I never take time to read them anyways... My thoughts are, if you look hard enough for any viewpoint, it can be found on the internet, doesn't means it's 100% accurate just because it can be found by googling it... lol..
You might ask for a link from where I get my information or my beliefs from... lol.. My link is from my own heart and mind.. I know what is right and wrong all by myself... google not needed.
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #26
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
"Your defense of Rush Limbaugh says more about you than any "liberal" playbook or I could ever say and for all intents and purposes, I could just cut and paste your defense any time I want to discredit you..."

And by the way, what I googled was "Rush is a racist pig" as a phrase and subject not just as "words" mokoa.
Sorry about this post mokoa, I think I misunderstood what you said. Did you mean "assume" as to whether I thought you were a ditto head? If so, then I apologize for the rest of my post.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

*Isn't everyone entitled to ignore opinions that offend?
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #28
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Default Campaign Finance Interactive Link

Here is a really cool interactive link that tracks all of the candidates and their campaign coffers, I thought y'all might like to see it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1245802.html
Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #29
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Doesn't wash. Playing the race card is a tactic I do not like no matter who is involved.

Discredit me? You are funny. The only thing more ridiculous than your liberal views is your arrogance. Which, by the way, is a another common liberal trait.

Quote:
Good for you. Given the vast amount of liberals who attack the person and not the argument it is no surprise to me at all that your search would result in so many hits. Irrelevant.

Quote:
I think I misunderstood what you said. Did you mean "assume" as to whether I thought you were a ditto head?
Yes.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Seeing that you directed an obscenity (sp) in your first sentence to me in the post of mine you quoted, I lost all interest in anything that you had to say afterwards.

I have never treated you in such a manor (sp) in commenting on your postings.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women