Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47510
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Default The Koch brothers, your new masters….

For prologue, go to my post XL Pipeline and read the exchange that I have with Collegegirlforyou here:

[[I]B]First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:

My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.

Collegegirl - "The above info concerning green energy was provided in: Renewable Energy: Not Cheap, Not "Green" by Robert L. Bradley Jr
Robert L. Bradley Jr. is president of the Institute for Energy Research in Houston, Texas, the author of the two-volume Oil, Gas, and Government: The U.S. Experience, and an adjunct scholar of the Cato Institute."

You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?

The Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank based in Washington DC, was founded in 1977 by Edward Crane and Charles Koch, the billionaire co-owner of Koch Industries, the largest privately held oil company in the U.S. -These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party Freedom Works.

The Cato Institute holds regular briefings on global warming with known climate 'skeptics' as panelists. In December 2003, panelists included Patrick Michaels, Robert Balling and John Christy, all of whom believe that the current scientific understanding of climate change is inconclusive. Cato held similar briefings on climate change in Washington in July 2003 and 2002. (C. Coon, & Erin. Hymel (2003) Sound Policy for the Energy Bill, Heritage Foundation Reports, 23 September. ) According to People for the American Way, Cato has been funded by: Philip Morris, R.J. Reynolds, Bell Atlantic Network Services, BellSouth Corporation, Digital Equipment Corporation, GTE Corporation, Microsoft Corp- oration, Netscape Communications Corporation, NYNEX Corporation, Sun Microsystems, Viacom International, American Express, Chase Manhattan Bank, Chemical Bank, Citicorp/Citibank, Commonwealth Fund, Prudential Securities and Salomon Brothers. Energy conglomerates include: Chevron Companies, Exxon Company, Shell Oil Company and Tenneco Gas, as well as the American Petroleum Institute, Amoco Foundation and Atlantic Richfield Foundation. Cato's pharmaceutical donors include Eli Lilly & Company, Merck & Company and Pfizer, Inc. (http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=9261) Between 1985 and 2001, the Institute received $15,718,040 in 112 grants from only ten conservative foundations: Castle Rock Foundation (reformed Coors Foundation), Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, Earhart Foundation, JM Foundation, John M. Olin Foundation, Inc., Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation, Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, Sarah Scaife Foundation, Carthage Foundation, David H Koch Foundation. (http://www.mediatransparency.org/sea...cipient.php?51) The Cato Institute is a member of the State Policy Network 4/04

These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.

These are the billionaires that will be running the country if you vote republican in the next presidential election:

http://youtu.be/Y-wFXLMvzHw

http://youtu.be/K-FDXFD4Mmo

http://youtu.be/6f_7uE2rqWw

Here's the link to fight these people: http://www.bravenewfoundation.org/
1NEMESIS is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

and which billiionaires will be running the country if the democrats win again?

come on nemesis, you are smart enough to know that extremely wealthy people from BOTH sides of the fence run our country.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
and which billiionaires will be running the country if the democrats win again?

come on nemesis, you are smart enough to know that extremely wealthy people from BOTH sides of the fence run our country.
Oh yes, your right about that Tx, there are some very wealthy donors on the dem side and in actuality, the richest politician in DC I believe is John Kerry, whose a dem., but this is where we have to think critically and separate dogma from political reality.

Can we agree that what I posted about the Koch Bros is not in anyway good for the country?

Can we agree that wealth is not inherently bad and that the wealthy are generally not bad either?

Can we agree that there is no country in todays world that isn't reliant on capitalism to thrive and that capitalism in and of itself is not inherently undesirable?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for the delay in response I have been under the weather and trying to catch up on school work and other responsibilities.

So here it is my final post to a 1NEMESIS post.

First off I wrote my reply to your thread as a centrist because that how i feel about the environmental movement.

YOU demonize me for having a conservative agenda, but you spend your free time on a sex for money website spouting off on any liberal slanted headline that comes your way. Not sure where you sit with hypocrisy, but when your main goal in life is to reciprocate only the liberal side of any issue you tend to seem a tad pathetic.

I am a conservative and yes I have a right to be so (low IQ i suppose), but for me I approach most topics in a matter befitting my own common sense.

I do not have a lot of faith in either political party as they are lead by POLITICIANS. Both democrats and republicans have let us down time and time again. But when it comes to by views I have to ask myself.....

Why does the ACLU attack any one who opposes gay marriage but is OK with the current administration telling the catholic church that their 400 year old belief is not valid anymore.

Why do liberals attack republicans for being the party of the rich when they have George Soros, Ted Turner, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerburg, John Kerry...etc. etc. (Hmmm... a country ran by billionaires would be ran by what party?)

Why do criminals get better treatment then the victims?

Why do liberals feel bad about America being the one country in the world that wants to close its border and allow only legal immigration.

Why do liberals call black conservative uncle toms and sell outs while preaching about racism and individual rights and thoughts.

Why do liberals attack Christianity like its the worst thing in the world while spouting out that every one on earth should have their beliefs and worship respected.

Etc. Etc......

Anyways....Please read this part as i'm sure your liberal fingers are twitching with more platitudes and other crap you find from web sites. The questions are rhetorical and you sir are not going to change one single thing about my belief. You are aggressive, (incidental as you put it), naive, and absurd. There are many fun things to do on a site like this. You obviously have too much time and no one in your life to talk about such matters. I'm glad you have such strong beliefs and want to spread your word. There are countless political forums in which if you truly wanted to bark about such things night and day you could and have debates with people whose purpose, on such a site, would be to carry on political banter ....but then again maybe you can't keep up on those sites or you have been banned from sites that actually ban people for life.

In conclusion keep in mind I really don't wish to continue this as I posed no real questions to you, just tried to convey where I come from. Enjoy your "hobby" and I hope you are able to find like minded individuals that will pat your butt and tell you how smart you are.

Best wishes and not so warm regards,
Collegegirlforyou....a 23 year old female college student who votes republican.

P.S. Don't start anymore threads in which are aimed solely at me. Get a hobby, a friend, a dog, or someone who cares about your endless chatter.

God Bless!
collegegirlforyou is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #5
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Word!!!

Beautiful my dear! Absolutely beautiful!
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:10 AM   #6
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
Sorry for the delay in response I have been under the weather and trying to catch up on school work and other responsibilities.

First off I wrote my reply to your thread as a centrist because that how i feel about the environmental movement.

YOU demonize me for having a conservative agenda, but you spend your free time on a sex for money website spouting off on any liberal slanted headline that comes your way. Not sure where you sit with hypocrisy, but when your main goal in life is to reciprocate only the liberal side of any issue you tend to seem a tad pathetic.

I am a conservative and yes I have a right to be so (low IQ i suppose), but for me I approach most topics in a matter befitting my own common sense.

I do not have a lot of faith in either political party as they are lead by POLITICIANS. Both democrats and republicans have let us down time and time again. But when it comes to by views I have to ask myself.....

Why does the ACLU attack any one who opposes gay marriage but is OK with the current administration telling the catholic church that their 400 year old belief is not valid anymore.

Why do liberals attack republicans for being the party of the rich when they have George Soros, Ted Turner, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerburg, John Kerry...etc. etc. (Hmmm... a country ran by billionaires would be ran by what party?)

Why do liberals feel bad about America being the one country in the world that wants to close its border and allow only legal immigration.

Why do liberals call black conservative uncle toms and sell outs while preaching about racism and individual rights and thoughts.

Why do liberals attack Christianity like its the worst thing in the world while spouting out that every one on earth should have their beliefs and worship respected.

Etc. Etc......

Anyways....Please read this part as i'm sure your liberal fingers are twitching with more platitudes and other crap you find from web sites. The questions are rhetorical and you sir are not going to change one single thing about my belief. You are aggressive, (incidental as you put it), naive, and absurd. There are many fun things to do on a site like this. You obviously have too much time and no one in your life to talk about such matters. I'm glad you have such strong beliefs and want to spread your word. There are countless political forums in which if you truly wanted to bark about such things night and day you could and have debates with people whose purpose, on such a site, would be to carry on political banter ....but then again maybe you can't keep up on those sites or you have been banned from sites that actually ban people for life.

In conclusion keep in mind I really don't wish to continue this as I posed no real questions to you, just tried to convey where I come from. Enjoy your "hobby" and I hope you are able to find like minded individuals that will pat your butt and tell you how smart you are.

P.S. Don't start anymore threads in which are aimed solely at me. Get a hobby, a friend, a dog, or someone who cares about your endless chatter.

God Bless!
NO GOD.

Yawn………..
Old 02-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
RoboSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

OUCH! Somebody got burned.
RoboSpike is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
majitoguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24
Default Think I'm in Love!!

Jezz...I don't usually look @ the "sandbox" just 'cause of all the political blather.........but today I'm glad I checked in because I find out now that I'm in LOVE with Collegegirlforyou!
Well said, young lady.
majitoguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by majitoguy View Post
Jezz...I don't usually look @ the "sandbox" just 'cause of all the political blather.........but today I'm glad I checked in because I find out now that I'm in LOVE with Collegegirlforyou!
Well said, young lady.
And your coupon is in the mail… LOL!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Im curious 1Nemesis why you feel there is no God please explain the basis for the position if you would please.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
Im curious 1Nemesis why you feel there is no God please explain the basis for the position if you would please.
No problem, but I think if I went that far into it I would definitely be off-topic and mokoa would cut us off. If you want, we can start a different thread and go from there. I would enjoy having that conversation with you….
Old 02-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #12
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Oh my god she is so hot.......... and I dont even know what she looks like........ A women with a brain gets my attention every time.
guest092513 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #13
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post

Etc. Etc......

God Bless!
When I responded to you on the XL Pipeline thread, I went for the "low hanging fruit" and lobbed softballs at you, so now you wanna play hardball? I'm with it CG!

CG4U says:"YOU demonize me for having a conservative agenda"

Here is my entire exchange with you, sans links, please point out this demonization your referring to:

[I]"First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:

My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.

You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?

These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party Freedom Works.These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.

I don't know what people are thinking sometimes, but I would not use propaganda from Corporate America or Big Oil to set policy for this country.

And as far as portraying MSNBC or any of the other news networks as an equal to FOX NEWS is a false equivalency"./I]

So, tell me where the demonization is?

As far as the questions you had, I'd be more than happy to address them on a separate thread one by one.

My thread wasn't about you, it was about the Koch bros. and if I want to use your comments concerning such, I will.

As far as where or how I spend my time…..
Old 02-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
parttimer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I knew I lusted for you, but now I may have to love love you! Wow. Well said.
parttimer is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #15
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

CG4U - Still amazing.

P.S. I miss those eyes.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women